"Fine"

"Pretending"

"Please?" Dark brown eyes were glistening with fake tears and red lips formed a pout, the bottom one jutting out. Hands were gripping his shirt and the proximity of their faces made him cross his eyes. When he felt the other's breath on his neck he couldn't handle it anymore.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes knowing the scene before him like the back of his hand, a pout would turn into a grin, showing small teeth all aligned for display. Cheek bones would make the brown eyes less visible and cause the fake tears to spill over a bit. The hands would let go of his shirt before they wrapped around him and brought him closer. He should be rolling his eyes, he knows he should but it never comes. He just returns the hug and lets the smile appear on his face, enjoying the moment as much as he can before it's over.

-

"How'd it go?" The same brown eyes from before stared up at him with hope, lip jutted out in the same way and the only difference was the intention behind the act.

"Calm down, you're always like this." He shoved his hands in his pockets and began to walk out of the sliding glass doors, his manager running behind him.

"Hyungwon! This time, it's a really big company," the shorter exaggerated the 'really' by stretching out the vowels. Hyungwon scoffed and continued to walk towards the car door.

"You said that about all the other companies. They don't seem all that different. The casual 'Good job, we'll contact you later this week to tell you how you did,' goodbye didn't sound hopeful or hopeless and that's what they all do. Just calm down and wait, if I don't get the part then I don't get the part and we'll go somewhere else." Hyungwon opened the door and waited so his manager could get in first.

"But this one could really get us to the top! They've sold so much merchandise with their advertising and they've made stars Hyungwon, don't you want to be a star?" He could almost see the sparkle in his manager's eyes and mentally sighed to himself with a smile on his face.

"Kihyun, calm down," he repeated for the third time, "you don't even know if I got the part or not."

"That's exactly why I can't calm down. If you get this part, even if it's a short role, there'll be people all over the world asking me to manage them and there'll be so many openings for you." Hyungwon got into the car to sit next to the rambling male and rest his head against the tinted window as words continued to spew out of his manager's mouth.

"Can't you just imagine? This is what we've been waiting for!" Eyes met and smiles matched but the small moment was interrupted by Kihyun's ringtone. "Hello?" The answer he got made him smile even wider and his eyes light, "Hyunwoo! Yeah, we just finished and we're heading back right now." There was static mumbling coming from Kihyun's phone which allowed Hyungwon to finally zone out of the conversation.

"Earth to Hyungwon?" Kihyun's voice rang through his ears and his hand demanded Hyungwon's attention.

"Hm?" He mumbled once he was fully brought back to reality. Kihyun was looking at him worriedly and Hyungwon focused on the blurred trees behind his head so talking would be easier.

"Are you worried about something? I know I'm excited but it's really okay if we don't get it, we can always try again." Hyungwon's lips formed a thin line as he took a breath through is nose. His eyes shifted to Kihyun's and allowed himself to breathe out.

"It's just that..." When Kihyun's head tilted down to look at his phone screen, Hyungwon bit back the upcoming words and frantically searched for another set he could use.

"It's just that I want the role too - I'm worrying about myself so it's not just you. Don't blame yourself for my troubles." He waved his hand lazily and returned is gaze to the window at his shoulder once Kihyun got his phone unlocked. He caught a glimpse of the pattern and wondered what inspired Kihyun to make it like that. He looked at the black screen of his own phone, there wasn't really anything to hide so he never had a use for any kind of security.

The car pulled up to a house Hyungwon has seen many times but knew he didn't want to enter today. He got out to open Kihyun's door, nodding when he was thanked, then slid back onto the leather seats. Kihyun got to his doorstep before noticing Hyungwon was gone and by then the car was already out of the driveway. Hyungwon smiled at Kihyun, mouthing a small farewell even though the other wouldn't see it or the wave of his hands. He settled so his back was on the rest and watched the familiar blur from his windows.

The soft ding he was expecting finally rang and he willed himself to think positively, 'What's wrong?' Although his manager wasn't in the car with him, he still put on a smile as he typed the reply, saying he was just tired and wanted to sleep. Knowing there wouldn't be another reply he let his eyes close till his driver softly woke him up to let him know they were outside his apartment complex.

"Hyungwon-"

"They don't pay you enough," Hyungwon cut his driver off, shoving the forty in his hands before exiting the car, he felt soft droplets touch his cheeks and he looked up at the darkening sky. He waved his driver off, yelling to drive safe before running through the doors held open for him.

Once he entered his apartment he found the couch and collapsed, digging his face into the white plastic. It was cool against his skin, matching the weather outside, and he welcomed it, taking off his coat to use it as a blanket being too lazy to get the one from his bed upstairs. He stared at the blank T.V then the remote, wondering if he wanted to watch or not. Declining himself he turned over on the couch, pulling the coat over himself more and he found himself falling asleep.

-

The next time he woke up, it was the morning and he calculated twelve hours of sleep. He tried to find the stirring device that caused his awakening and he found it wedged between the crease of two cushions. Fishing for it, he squinted at the familiar letters before answering.

"Hello," he answered, voice laced sleep but he didn't care, it was six in the morning - too early to function.

"Hyungwon!" His manager's voice came blaring through the speakers, effectively getting him to sit up right away

"Kihyun are you okay?" He pressed the palm of his hand to the left side of his aching head, pulling the phone away from his ear so it wouldn't get worse.

"Hyungwon! They called me! They called me and told me that you got the part! You got the part Hyungwon!" His eyes were able to relax back into a closed state and he laid back down onto his plastic couch, some spots still warm and welcoming. He positioned himself so he could just rest his phone against his ear and retreat both arms underneath the coat.

"That's great Kihyun..." He yawned and felt his head swirl with dizziness as he was beginning to return to the world of sleep.

"Hyungwon! Why aren't you excited?? You got the part!" He nodded, forgetting Kihyun wasn't in the room with him.

"I'm sleeping."

"Are you sure you're okay? Are you sick? You're usually awake at this time." Kihyun's worried voice disturbed Hyungwon's state of drowsiness by adding a bit of guilt to his stomach. He sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm not sick, I'm just really tired, I didn't get any sleep yesterday because I was practicing for the part. If you called while I was still awake I would be a lot more excited about it. Wanna go out for breakfast to celebrate? I'll pay, we could go to Asahan." There was a bit of mumbling after Hyungwon made his suggestion and he wished he could take it back.

"Yeah! I'm bringing Hyunwoo too, is that okay?" Hyungwon put on a smile again and nodded.

"Yeah that's fine, see you there, bye," he huffed and dropped his hand, getting up to feel at least a little more awake, he found himself in his bathroom, staring at his reflection. He wouldn't say he has depression but lately smiling had been somewhat of a challenge. He splashed cold water on his face and freshened up before heading out.

The first thing he noticed after walking out of his apartment was that he might have gone too early, they never really set a time.

"Hello?" Kihyun asked on the other side of the line.

"What time do you wanna go?"

"Are you heading there right now?"

"No! I was just wondering so I could make the reservation." He stopped in place and admired the azure sky dusted with gray, stuffing his free hand in the pocket of his coat.

"Hm, Hyunwoo-" There was mumbling on the other side of the line again and Hyungwon broke his gaze to look at something grayer, the sidewalk. "How about we go in an hour? I think it's still a little too early. I guess that would beat the breakfast rush wouldn't it..." The sound of Kihyun thinking made it through the phone and Hyungwon smirked to himself. "You said you were making a reservation anyway right? Hyungwon?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah I'm going to make a reservation, so we don't have to wait."

"Yeah, make it in an hour. Thanks, Hyungwon! Congratulations!" The smirk grew into a calm smile.

"You too Kihyun, see you later." He let his phone sleep after the call ended and looked up at the clouds again. Releasing the extra air from his lungs he closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again and observing the world around him.

There was a bench to his left and he contemplated about sitting on it before following his thoughts. He people watched for a while, keeping track of who came in and who came out before his eyes drifted towards the street and thoughts trailed towards memories of his mother. He missed her and at times like these, he wished he could call her for a shoulder to lean on.

He quietly wondered to himself in the midst of the early city life how his mother would advise him through his situation, with what he knew she would probably tell him to get a date, even if it were a fake one, he chuckled to himself before averting his thoughts to the role he was supposed to play for the part he just got cast in. His character wasn't very different from the other ones he's auditioned for and frankly, he had a feeling he would get it but the lie was worth the reaction.

"Chae Hyungwon," a voice said to his right and he looked at the starstruck fan. He put on a smile and waved gently, fixing his posture, scooting over to make more room than there already was. Every so often, he would bump into fans and sign for them, he wasn't expecting it to happen so close to his apartment.

"Do you want an autograph?" He asked once the fan sat, he tried to ignore the fact the fan was wearing sunglasses but he couldn't help but ask, "It's kind of dark out, isn't it bad for your eyes to wear sunglasses in weather like this?"

"No, I- Yes please," He searched his pockets for paper and something to write with and Hyungwon enjoyed the show in the meantime. "Oh, uh... Thanks for caring about my eyes too, they're sensitive to sunlight so..." Hyungwon gave him a look, expecting him to continue what he was saying. "Oh, my name's Mmmm-Yujin. My name is Yujin."

"You sure about that?" Hyungwon held in his laugh, writing a small note on the paper before asking for the spelling. He finished up the note with his signature and gave the stranger one last smile before waving him off.

The cold finally got to him and he decided he could take a warm shower before heading to Asahan. It was a cozy restaurant, tables were circular giving it an elegant feel but the overall set up with aligned tables and chairs made it feel more casual. The menu offered more than the usual servings but less than a high-paying restaurant would ensue and nothing was too overpriced.

They found the restaurant when Hyunwoo first moved in. The first time they ate there the workers pranked them by telling them about famous dishes and since it was their first time they ordered a small meal for each of them. When the waiters came out with their plates all they saw were simple dishes that would barely fill a hamster. The workers snapped a picture of their faces then proceeded to tell them about the tradition they had before giving them their actual meal. From then on they ate there together, waiting for new people to stumble in and fall for the pranks. Recently, though, they haven't been going together and instead they went in pairs it's the first time in two years since they've gone altogether.

He was the first one to arrive and he was thankful because he thought it would be embarrassing to show up last to a spot he reserved himself, he sat at the table and scrolled through his phone, not really knowing what to do.

"Hey, Hyungwon!" A smile could be heard in Kihyun's voice and it brought a genuine one to Hyungwon's lips.

"Kihyun, Hyunwoo, how are you guys?" He greeted them like usual as they took their seats across from him. He looked at the small bag in Kihyun's hands with expectancy. "Kihyun did you really-"

"Yes! Our dream is finally becoming true and I can't not get you a gift on a day as special as this!" He set the box in front of the tall male and waited excitedly for his reaction.

Hyungwon looked at the box, wondering about the contents and what could make Kihyun so excited. "You know double negatives are grammatically incorrect." He picked up the small package and moved the tissue paper aside only to see another small box underneath. He gave Kihyun a look, which only made the other laugh, before pulling the separate box out. "It's cute, where'd you get it?"

It was a small black pepper spray bottle with a chain on the end so he could put it on his keys. Doing just that he thanked his manager, struggling slightly before actually getting it.

"You're going to get a lot more famous and just in case there are some crazy fans I thought you would like it so you could stay protected you know?" Kihyun was on the edge of his seat, reaching out to help Hyungwon with the metal.

"How kind of you but I don't think it'll be that much more different. It's just one show Kihyun." He took the connected pepper spray and reattached his keys to his belt loop. "Did you get one too? I heard there are desperate actors that attack managers because they need one."

"I've had one, I've never used it, though. Wouldn't it be exciting to use it for the first time?"

"You're excited for someone to attack you... Hyunwoo you need to watch out for him, I think he might spray himself in the face." He looked to the male who was sitting silently by himself and smiled at the nod.

"Hello, my name is Etha and I'll be your server this morning." A lady came smiling up to the table, menus in her hand along with a notepad. "Can I get you anything to drink?" She pulled the pen out from under her blond strands and looked to Hyungwon.

"I'll just have coffee, thank you." He quickly looked down at the menu after she nodded.

"And for you sir?" Hyunwoo looked up from the menu, lost for a second.

"Oh, I'll have water." They nodded at each other before she turned to Kihyun who repeated the same drink.

"Can I have coffee with water please?" Kihyun asked sheepishly. His fingers were fumbling with the sides of the menu and he looked everywhere but the waitress. She nodded and wrote down a few things before looking up again.

"Would you like creamer on the side?"

"Yes please." The two ordering coffee answered in unison before chuckling at each other.

"Anyway, I would not spray myself in the face." Hyungwon looked to Hyunwoo then they both turned to look at Kihyun.

"I think you would..."

"I would not! Who's side are you on?" Kihyun hit Hyunwoo's chest with the menu gently.

"I'm always on your side but Kihyun, you would spray yourself on accident. If that happens then I'll be there to carry you to safety." Hyungwon made a sour face and covered his eyes, complaining about his innocence. "It wasn't even bad that time, Kihyun is cheesier than I am." Hyunwoo reached over to move Hyungwon's shoulder.

"So where have you been anyway? I haven't seen you in a while." He recovered by leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"Oh, I went to a camp for training. I really only had time to go there and home, plus I left really early and came back late." Hyungwon raised his eyebrow before remembering a statement Hyunwoo made a few months back.

"Right, police force. How're you liking it?" The conversation lead to a halt when the waitress came back with their drinks.

"Two coffees and two glasses of water, are you ready to order?" She stood politely and the three nodded, looking at the menus out of habit and to make sure they get the name of the order right.

"I'll have the strawberry Nutella crepe."

"Can I have the breakfast burrito please?" He pointed to the picture and Etha nodded, writing the name down. She finally looked to Hyungwon.

"I'll have the bacon and egg crescent please, thank you." He closed the menu and helped her collect the laminated papers. As she made her way back he repeated the question from before.

"Uh... It's okay, it's a little different from how I thought it would be but it's nothing I can't handle. Kihyun," Hyunwoo immediately addressed the man looking at his phone. "Don't you want something else? You know... like... Actual food?"

"Plenty of people have crepes for breakfast if it weren't a proper breakfast meal then why did they put it in the breakfast section?" Kihyun crossed his legs dramatically, causing Hyungwon to snort and agree with a nod. Kihyun raised his eyebrow, prodding the inside of his cheek with his tongue snobbishly.

"Before you guys break up, what time do they want us at their studio?" Kihyun's second eyebrow rose with Hyungwon's question and he looked down at his phone, swiping a few things here and there he finally found the details.

"They want us at ten, do you want to come with us?" The question was directed to Hyunwoo.

"Am I allowed to go?" He looked to Hyungwon who just shrugged and looked to Kihyun.

"I mean... You should be... I'll ask."

"Okay," Etha came right as Kihyun returned his phone to his pocket, "Strawberry Nutella crepe?" Kihyun raised his hand and helped her guide the plate to a space in front of him. "Breakfast burrito?" Shownu did the same, as well as Hyungwon.

They ate and continued to catch up as if it has been three years since they last saw each other but in reality, it was only a few months.

-

Stepping out of the car, Hyungwon's jaw dropped at the several buildings set in uniform next to each other, from where he was standing he could see four large studio garages all at least twenty-five feet tall.

"Now I know why you were so excited for everything, these guys don't play around. How many episodes am I going to be in again?"

"Five, you're part of the backstory. Not a lot but it's enough to get your name out there and getting signed to this show would make other auditions a lot easier, plus once an actor appears on a show, even if they're just an extra, their managers and agents get a partnership with the producers. They're really open to feedback and always do their best to please the viewers which are why they're such a popular company."

"So this isn't one of those cheesy kid ones are they?"

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry?" Kihyun punched Hyungwon's shoulder playfully with a pout. "In my defense, the part of the script they gave us was the most serious part - but anyway, in all the five episodes your filming for, none of it is cheesy and this company makes adult shows."

"How adult?"

"Adult enough to let you know that you won't be participating in the scene." Hyungwon nodded, Kihyun lead them to the first studio, holding his phone in his hand as his arm was wrapped around Shownu's. Hyungwon looked around the inside, even more amazed. The ceilings were incredibly high, like one of those optical illusions where the inside is bigger than the outside. There were workers in the back, setting up cameras and walls that seemed like rooms. There was a familiar humming of overlapping voices but one, in particular, stood out.

"Welcome!" A young boy, way too young to be someone's manager, walked up to them with his hands moving to and fro excitedly. "Glad you could make it! We're doing a simple shoot today for advertisement and everything. Plus you need to be introduced to everyone - Wow you are so handsome!" Hyungwon shrank under the compliment, a light blush forming on his cheeks. "Humble too, being embarrassed like that! Anyway, my name is Chan but others might call me Dino, I'm one of the interns here. It's a lovely company trust me." His eyes were so sincere Hyungwon returned his smile, "I'm sure you'll have a great time in the filming of..." he checked his clipboard, "five episodes? Aw, what a shame you can't stay longer." There was a faint scream of his stretched out name and he flashed one last smile before speeding off.

The tap on his shoulder turned him around and he was met with another man wearing a similar outfit to the previous, white shirt and khaki pants with a headset for contacting, but he was a little slimmer and a lot less hyper than Chan. "You're Mr. Chae right?" He looked between Hyungwon and the clipboard.

"You can just call me Hyungwon."

"Mhm, is he your manager?" With his pen, the slim boy pointed towards the couple.

"The shorter of the two, is the other allowed to be here with us?" 

"I believe so, Mr. Yoo called earlier about having a guest with you two, Boss didn't say it was a problem. Please follow me." He turned swiftly and Hyungwon whisper-shouted to the two behind him before diligently walking behind the second assistant.

"Thank you Minghao, go help Mingyu fix the lighting. It's nice to see you again Hyungwon." The man who cast his audition stood, crossing his arms and watching the other actors take their pictures. Hyungwon took a glance and admired the confidence. He was suddenly filled with worry about whether they would shoot him now or later. His feelings must have been obvious because his name was called again. "You don't mind shooting today, do you? We could always reschedule, the show won't premiere until the twentieth of next month."

Hyungwon looked to Kihyun but he already saw the shrug coming, stuttering, he let out a small, "We could shoot something today."

"Great! Mingyu," he snapped his fingers, catching Hyungwon's attention as well as another man.

"Yeah?" He received a glare and immediately corrected himself, "Y-yes Mr. Lee?"

"Get Hyungwon ready for his pictures and shooting. Jun, can you come here for a second?" The one just posing for pictures walked over, making sure he wouldn't ruin any of his clothes.

"Yeah? Need something?" He hid his hands in his pockets waiting for the command.

"This is Chae Hyungwon, your costar. Hyungwon this is Wen Junhui but-"

"But I like to be called Jun, nice to meet you." They shook hands briefly before Mr.Lee cleared his throat and began talking again.

"Anyway, you two should get to know each other. Jun show him around the set after bringing him to the dressing room, in the meantime, you could show Mr. Yoo and his friend," he said before walking off, touching his earpiece to listen to the incoming information.

"How long have you been working here?" Kihyun asked immediately. Jun was slightly taken aback and Mingyu took the chance to answer.

"I'm an intern, I've been coming here for a few months now." Kihyun nodded and looked to Jun for his answer, Hyungwon chuckled at the embarrassed look forming on Mingyu's face. He turned his heel, ignoring the fact Hyungwon saw and walked away. Jun caught the sight of him leaving and followed

"Well I've been acting since I was young, but here specifically," he counted on his fingers, Hyungwon averted his attention to watching him curiously, "About two years and seven months,"

"Pretty specific for the word about," Hyungwon stated. Jun smirked at him and opened a brown door to reveal a smaller room. Once again, Mingyu took initiative and walked right through, making Jun hang his head in secondhand embarrassment but Hyungwon shook his head in reassurance. "I think he should have gone in first anyway, thanks." Jun nodded and told him he would come back before Mingyu finished his hair.

He sat in the chair awkwardly trying to find words to start a conversation but instead he could only watch Mingyu look through the several combs and scissors. He touched his light brown hair gently and wondered if he needed a new hairstyle for the show, he remembered Kihyun asking him how he felt about his current hairstyle and wondered if this is what it was about.

"Are you going to dye my hair?" "Are you okay with me dying your hair?" The two asked at the same time. Hyungwon's mouth hung open and Mingyu sheepishly repeated his question.

"I guess it depends on what color you're changing it to." He looked back into the mirror, shuddering when he tried to imagine himself with mustard yellow hair.

"Some people, my boss especially, would say that it's not really a color. Are you okay with changing it to black?"

"Yeah black's fine," he relaxed, finding another comfortable position.

-

The first thing Kihyun did was whistle and it made Hyungwon shy under their gazes. He looked to Jun who nodded approvingly to Mingyu. Hyungwon pulled at the black strands and tried to look at them before walking to look at himself in the mirror again. The change was shocking, to say the least, but if other people thought it looked nice then it shouldn't be that bad.

"Seungcheol chose the right color, it suits him," Mingyu praised from the side. Jun gave him a once over before taking his arm to show him around.

"Have you met Seungcheol already?" Jun asked and Hyungwon had to rack his brain for a certain face.

"Uhh, he was at the audition right?" He barely remembered the smiley man, there were three people in the room with him when he took the audition but he was pretty sure Seungcheol was the one sitting in the middle.

"Yeah, he's in charge of our image, so he chooses the outfits, hairstyles, backgrounds, and he makes the commercials. The smaller one," Jun held up his hand to around his chest area and Hyungwon thought back to the one who introduced them to each other. "That's Jihoon, he's the scriptwriter, pretty self-explanatory right?" He checked on Hyungwon who was looking around curiously but nodded when Jun stopped talking.

Hyungwon was amazed at how many people there were, and how they all seemed to know each other. "How long have you all been working together?"

"Well, once you join the company, you're basically stuck in the loop. The contract states a permanent partnership that is always there but doesn't have to hold you back from anything. You're not obligated to work for us if you don't want to but if you were to come back, it would be like you never left. I'm pretty surprised Soonyoung chose you to play the role." Hyungwon furrowed his brow, not knowing how to feel about that statement.

"Oh! I didn't mean it in a bad way, you must be an amazing actor if you got the part!" Jun's statement didn't help Hyungwon's feelings at all and he tried to find the right words to explain what he meant.

"Okay, so you auditioned and there were a lot of people, most of those people were already within the company. Usually, after auditions are over, Soonyoung would choose someone that's already partnered with us because it's safer and they know how we do things. If we expand our partnership to just anyone we're bound to start running downhill. There aren't too many people that get in as actors, either, there hasn't been a new person in a good year actually."

"How are there so many people if you don't give out partnerships to just anyone?"

"Most of the people here are interns, we're a famous company so it looks good on college applications and resumes. Oh, speaking of the person that chose you, Hosh!" Jun cupped his mouth with his hands so the yell was loud enough to catch several people's attention yet only one person turned.

He walked up to them with a hop in his step, smile on his face, and sweatband in his hair. "Yo! Nice to see you again Mr.Chae! I'm glad you came today. did Seungcheol pick out this hair?" He twisted his head to look at Jun.

"Yeah, you don't like it?"

"He looks different than I thought he would but it's nice, don't worry." He gave Hyungwon a pat on the shoulder. "Where's Mr. Yoo?"

"Uhh..." Hyungwon tried to search for his manager but there wasn't a sign of him.

"No matter, Jun, you know what Mr. Yoo looks like right? Can you go find him for me?"

"Yeah, are you bringing him somewhere after this?"

Soonyoung thought for a moment before snapping his fingers, "He didn't take pictures yet did he?"

"No, he just finished getting his hair dyed. Jihoon wanted me to bring him here right after so he hasn't seen Seungcheol yet."

"Seungcheol wasn't at the front?"

"No, I think he checked up on something so Jihoon was taking over."

"Oh, okay I'll ask about it later, go find his manager because I have to talk to him still."

"Okay, I'll be off then." Jun lazily saluted with two fingers before walking off.

"You're okay with this right? We just need to get your voice, I don't think I planned any videos but there is a possibility! After the photoshoot maybe, when you're dressed. But for now, I'll just give you a bigger script from the first episode for you to say all your lines."

"No, I don't mind."

"Great! Okay, where's the script? Here's the script, the recording room is in there, you could walk in, meet the people in there. If there's someone recording we could just wait and if Jun finds your manager in time I'll bring him inside with me, I just have to finish arranging some things, you know where to go right?" Hyungwon turned his head and pointed to the door a few steps to his left and Soonyoung nodded, "Great! I'm Soonyoung by the way, people call me Hoshi and or Hosh when they need me quickly, uhhh, I'm in charge of the mood, when you're acting I'll either tell you to emphasize this or make that more moody, I'm here to make sure you give the right feel when you're on screen, plus I make sure that everyone understands what they're doing. The scriptwriter hates when we have to rush episode filming to get it out on time."

"Hoshi!"

"That's my cue, remember- that door. Bye, they'll tell you what to do once to get in there!" He began to walk backward, causing some people stop in their tracks so they wouldn't bump into him. Every time someone almost crashed into Soonyoung, Hyungwon would wince. Seeing that he made it safely to where he was called, Hyungwon walked towards the door, reviewing the first few lines in his head.