...With all the Jealousy

The One...

DONGHYUCK 

I can't believe the jerk actually did this. A week went by after the conversation I had with Mark about me switching school and I find myself wearing the damn uniform from Mark's school. SM Private School "suddenly" send me a letter saying they would like to enroll me with full scholarship. Geez, I would who did that. Mom and Dad were pretty estatic from that and so was Seungkwan. They threw a feast the night I show them the letter.

 

"Honey, hurry or you'll be late," Mom knock on my room. "Seungkwan and his friend are gonna drop you off."

 

I mentally laugh because mom had no idea the friend is Seungkwan's boyfriend. I walk out of my room and grab some breakfast. Mom look like she's about to cry seeing me in the uniform. When I walk out of the house, Seungkwan is literally all over his boyfriend, Mingyu. They should know better than to do that in public. I'm not homophobic or anything, but Korea isn't the most open-minded place.

 

I clear my throat and break them apart. "Just because I know about you guys, doesn't mean I want to see it."

 

"Sorry little dude," Mingyu laugh, showing off his canine teeths. I could see why Seungkwan like him. "Let's get going."

 

I sat in the back seat because Seungkwan call shot gun. It's not like I want to seat awkwardly in the front seat to began with. While the couple chat in the front, I check my phone for messages. Mark was clearly very excited about me moving to his school, more specifically his class. That guy is abusing his power way too much.

 

"Donghyuck, I'm gonna pick you up today," Seungkwan turn around and told me. "You don't have to work at the mansion today, right?"

 

"No, but don't you have to go to your college class?"

 

"I don't got class either," He replied. "So are we gonna hang out?"

 

"Sure," I smile. "Also, not to be rude, but is he coming? If he is then I'm bringing someone as well."

 

"Mark?" Mingyu smirk.

 

Seungkwan's gasp. Before he could interrogate me, we arrive at the school and I shot out of the car faster than a bullet. "Thanks for the ride. Bye."

 

"We're not done talking about this," I heard Seungkwan yell. Seriously, my brother have no shame. 

 

Intimidating. That's the word that describes this school. I thought it would be filled with kids in gigantic glasses, carrying books everywhere, and boring. Instead, it's like a normal public school with just better everything. The other students keep on staring at me like I'm lost. I guess I just don't fit in with the rest of the crowd. Screw them.

 

"You made it," I saw Mark sitting under a tree. He got up and walk beside me. "You just pass the first test."

 

"Test?"

 

"The social test," He explain. "You got to me without caring about what those other kids think of you. It show your confident enough to jot care about their opinion. That's good. These kids can be a bit of a brat."

 

By the time he finish talking, Mark already had his arm around my waist and we're walking like a couple. I didn't notice until I could feel his breathe on my cheek. It's not that I let him, I'm just too tire to do anything about it. It's early in the morning, what do you expect? Beside, now that I'm gonna see more of him in one day, I better get used to it.

 

"I'm gonna get to class. You need to go to the office over there first," He held up my hands and kiss it. "I love you."

 

Suddenly, my heart skip a beat. What the hell was that? For a moment, rich bratty Mark turn into sweet boyfriend-material Mark. The f. Fml. This is strange af.

 

As I calm down, I walk into the office he told me to. The receptionist lady notice me and handed me the appropriate paperworks. Then she walked me to the class I'm supposed to go to. It's was in the same direction Mark ran to earlier so I'm guessing Mark did make them put me in his class.

 

"Mr.Do? I got a new student for you," The receptionist open the door to a busy classroom. 

 

"Thank you miss," The rather short teacher replied without looking away from the class. "You can leave him there."

 

When the lady leave, she look pretty disappointed. She must like Mr.Do but he seem uninterested. I don't blame her, Mr.Do is pretty easy on the eyes.

 

"Instead of standing there, why don't you introduce yourself?" Mr.Do clear his throat. "I'm Do Kyungsoo."

 

"I'm Kim Donghyuck," I introduce myself. "Obviously, I'm new and if you want to know more about me, just talk to me."

 

"Sassy, we'll get along fine," Mr.Do scoff. "Go see next to that troublemaker in the back."

 

He point to the student in the back, who turn out to be Mark. He smile and air kiss me. I quickly scan the class. Everyone seem nice so I'll be nice. One of the guy who sat in the same row as me smile at me. He's easy on the eyes too. Don't get me wrong, I could think someone is cute without wanting to bang them. I ain't no hoe.

 

"Hi," The boy in the same row as me said as I walk pass him. "I'm Jeno."

 

"I'm Donghyuck," I replied.

 

I got to my seat and miss the glare I received from the guy sitting next to Jeno. I was expecting Mark to immediately talk to me when I sat down but he didn't. I guess he's actually a good student and don't talk in class. We stay quiet for the whole class until Mark kick me when Mr.Do turn his back to the class. 

 

"Ouch, what was that for?" I hissed.

 

"Flirting with that Jeno," He whisper. "He and I don't get along and it's worse if he steal you away from me."

 

I was completely flabbergasted. "We're so talking about this after class."

 

"It is after class," Mark closed his textbook and the bell ring. "Stay!"

 

It's break time, so almost everyone ran out the classroom for fresh air. I stay in my seat and Mark did the same. When there is only a couple of people in the class, Mark sat on my desk and I was in between his legs. 

 

"What's wrong Mark?" I laid my face on his left thigh.

 

"I don't like you flirting with other people," His pouting angery face is pretty cute. "It make me want to punch someone."

 

"I wasn't flirting anyone," I cup his face. 

 

He didn't say anything and just pucker his lips. I smile and look around to make sure no one is looking. I lean up and peck his lips. Mark is weird today. He isn't himself but I definitely don't mind when he isn't being dirty to me. This side of him is hella cute.

 

"Get off my desk now," I smack his . 

 

"," He jump off my desk and sat on his chair. "Later."

 

"Wanna hang out with me after school?" I ask. "Seungkwan want to hang out with me and he's bring Mingyu. I wanna bring you."

 

"Wait, so your brother and Taeyong's brother are a thing now?" 

 

"Yep."

 

"Well damn, small world," Mark laugh. "Can I help you?"

 

I stare at Mark confused. He nodded upward and I turn around to see the boy who glare at me earlier. The boy had a feminine face but beside that, he look pretty average. 

 

"I'm just here to say stay away from Jeno," He glare angerily at me. "He's mine."

 

When he left, I turn back to Mark for an explanation. "That was Jaemin. He's friend with Jeno but he like the guy a lot. Usually, he scare off people who get a little too close to Jeno."

 

"I see," I nodded. "By the way, why don't you like Jeno?"

 

"We just don't click, I don't know honestly," He shrugged. "The two of us are in the lacrosse team but we just don't get along."

 

"You play lacrosse?"

 

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you," Mark smrik. "That's how I eat so much without looking chubby. Crap, that reminds me I got practice after school."

 

"Then I just tell my brother I won't go since he would probably want to hang out with his boyfriend," I got out my phone and shoot Seungkwan a message. "Done."

 

The bell ring again and everyone got back to the classroom. Mr.Do got back to talking about triangle angles and perimeter. Mark is more talkative now and he keep on leaning over to my desk when the teacher is not looking to kiss my cheek. I was feeling risky so when he lean over I turn sideway and peck his lips. Mark was stun and he froze for a minute. 

 

"Mr.Lee, please focus and don't mess around in my class," Mr.Do calmly said and got back to the lesson. 

 

Mark pouted and slump back on his seat. I rip a piece of paper out from my notebook and scribble a heart on it with "I love you" in English inside it. When Mr.Do turn around again, I quickly place the note on Mark's desk. He open it and a huge smile break out in his face. The two of us spend the rest of the class with a huge grin on our face. 

 

"I swear our mouth smile so much, we look like we just woke up with a hanger in our mouth," Mark held my wrist and pull me to cafeteria. "Hey look at that."

 

Ahead of us, Jaemin and Jeno are walking side by side toward the cafeteria as well. Jaemin must have say something funny because Jeno laugh pretty hard.

 

"Look like he made some progress," Mark wrap his arm around my neck. "How about we make some own progress ourselves?"

 

"And the ert Mark is back," I sighed.

 

The cafeteria is bigger than the one in my old school. The foods are lined up in a buffet like style. All the students could pick anything to filled up one plate. Mark was heading straight to the sweet section but I grab him back. 

 

"Baby come on," He whined.

 

"No but," I put some vegetables on his plate. "You can't survive on just sugar."

 

Mark just pout and follow me through the tables of foods. Salads, some meats, and soups filled up both our plates. Since I wasn't terrible to him, I let Mark get a small can of soda. The next problem is finding a table to eat at. I look around and saw Jeno and Jaemin sitting at a corner of the cafeteria but I didn't want to bother them. 

 

"Let go sit with hyungs," Mark pull me toward the direction of Jeno and Jaemin's table. However, I saw Taeyong and Mark's hyungs sitting at the table next to the two boys. 

 

"Glad to see you taking care of Mark," Taeil point at the plate of foods. Mark must have eat only cakes and cookies before I was here. "Anyway, back to what we were talking about before."

 

As we pull up some chairs and join in the conversation, I notice Jeno waving at me so I wave back. Taeil and the other hyungs are having a heated debate about whether the egg come first or the chicken. I just feed Mark, who cringe in disgust, salad and trying to ignore the burning glare from Jaemin.

 

MARK 

 

I was enjoying get feed by Donghyuck when all the hyungs stop talking. We both look at them but they seem to look at something behind us. When I turn around, my face turn a bit sore. Jeno stood behind us, smiling.

 

"Can I talk to Donghyuck real quick?" He ask quietly. I instinctively put my arm around Donghyuck.

 

"Sure Jeno," My boyfriend stood up and walk away with him.

 

They stood outside the cafeteria door near us. The glass door kept us from hearing what they're talking about. Beside us, Jaemin is also staring at the two of them. Jeno was aying something and his face kept getting redder and redder. Donghyuck just got all smiley, which he shouldn't be. My boyfriend say something and Jeno's face turn into a sad face. 

 

"Yes! He told the guy off," I cheer excitedly. 

 

"Look again sherlock," Taeyong laugh.

 

Jeno and Donghyuck are hugging. THEY'RE HUGGING, WTH!!! When they finally separated, Donghyuck must say something funny because Jeno is smiling like an idiot. When Donghyuck sat back down next to me, I glare holes into his head but he only look back at me with a sweet smile. I could feel my anger withering away but I need to keep this face up so he know how mad I am. Seriously, why are they hugging?

 

"We'll talk about this later ok?" He suddenly kiss my cheek. This is the first time he actually kiss me first. 

 

Lunch ended and all the hyungs have to go back to their classes while the two of us walk to the opposite side of the school for our class. I know Jeno is right behind us so I purposely held Donghyuck's waist and pull him closer to me. Class was suprisingly upbeat and Mr.Do is in a good mood. He must got laid or something, probably by Coach Jongin.

 

"For the rest of class, you can self-study," Mr.Do finish the lesson on Economic. "Jeno, Mark, Jaemin, Coach Jongin would like you to go to the lacrosse field for practice early today so I'll excuse you right now."

 

"Sneak out with me," Mark whisper into my ear as he pack up. "Mr.Do is in a good mood so he wouldn't care."

 

I packed up my stuffs and left with Mark. I'm pretty sure Mr.Do saw me but he didn't do anything. Mark and I just held hand as we walk down the hall to the lacrosse field.


What did Donghyuck and Jeno talk about? Stay tune and find out. 

I love the performance ver. of "Fire Truck". Can't wait for the new NCT 127 show. My tumblr have been blowing up with their post so I'm very much nct trash rn.

 

FIGHTING!!!