0.2

King [Taoris]

Yixing was sitting contently in Junmyeon's lap as the older man discussed topics with the council. Yixing hummed as he threaded his fingers through Junmyeon's light brown hair. He didn't have a care in the world and he was happy that he was spending his free time with his husband, even if his husband was in a meeting. Junmyun always set aside time for Yixing, even if he was busy. Junmyeon would put any work aside and focus on his husband.

Yixing's eyes were dropping shut as the lull of his husband's voice. The doors suddenly burst open, slamming against the stone walls. Yixing jumped awake and stared in awe as his five children dragged five other bodies into the throne room. They were panting and Xiumin had multiple cuts and burns on his body. Yixing raced to his older son and started working on his cuts.

Xiumin hissed in pain as his mom wrapped his hand around the long cut on his arm caused by one of the idiots. Xiumin sighed as the cut started to fade. The long cut slowly reduced to a scar and in seconds even the scar had disappeared. Junmyeon dismissed the council members and walked over to where three boys were frozen in a block of ice.

"Xiumin did you do this?"

Xiumin smiled sheepishly, "They were asking for it."

Yixing sighed and beckoned for Baekhyun. Baekhyun put his palm against the ice. The light from hand started heating up the ice. Yixing watched intently for any movement from the boys. Tao sighed as he plopped on the ground. This mission was short but very tiring. He laid down on the stone floor, closing his eyes as he felt the cold stone against his body. His eyes snapped open he heard Yixing gasp loudly. Tao sat up, trying to see what surprised his mom. Yixing yelled for the maids.

"Quick get blankets and hot drinks. And will someone please bring me the crystal."

'The crystal' was a large crystal shaped in the form of a mirror and was used for communicated with others with a crystal of their own. It was almost like a video call but much clearer and no buffering.

A maid came in with the crystal in her hand and another followed with arms full of blankets.

"Mom what's going on?" 
Tao was confused to see why his mom was treating the five enemies as friends.

"These aren't just random people Tao! These five are the princes of the east kingdom."

Yixing's eyes widened as he turned to Junmyeon, "Did you have something to do with this?"

Junmyeon sheepishly smiled, "I might have discussed before hand with the other king about this mission."

"Junmyeon!"

"Okay I just wanted to see what happens when Tao and Yifan meet!"

"Clearly not anything good!" Yixing yells back, motioning to the slowly thawing orange haired boy.

Tao narrowed his eyes, "Yifan? What does he have to do with me?"

Yixing and Junmyeon shared a glance before answering Tao's question.

"It's best we all talk after everyone is healed."

 

Tao sighed and he drummed his fingers against the dark wood of the table



Tao sighed and he drummed his fingers against the dark wood of the table. Him and his siblings were gathered in the meeting room, where most of the discussions about the kingdom take place.

"So we knocked out the five princes from our ally kingdom." Sehun said, breaking the silence.

Kai grinned, "Cool."

"Uh not cool! What if the king gets offended. I mean we did kick his precious sons' asses." Xiumin retorted.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Can you guys act mature for more than two seconds?"

Tao grinned, "You shouldn't be talking Mr. I'll slit your throats if you touch my eyeliner."

Baekhyun scoffed, "Excuse me, that was when I was a petty teenager. I'm a changed man now."

Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Baek your eyeliner is smudged."

Baekhyun immediately jumped up and pulled out a small mirror from his back pocket. Tao snickered as Baekhyun checked his makeup, scowling when he realized that he had been tricked.

Xiumin chuckled, "Changed man my , you're still the same."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and slumped down in his seat. Tao straightened when his mom walked into the room with five grumpy guys following him. Junmyeon brought up the back and shut the door behind him.

Tao watched as they all took a seat across from him and his brothers.

"Tao, this is Yifan." Yixing said, patted the shoulder of a tall man with orangish-blondish hair. Tao gulped as he bowed his head in respect.

The man bowed back. Yifan had his hair pushed back, not even a hair out of place despite being frozen in ice for a couple hours. His right ear had multiple piercings much like Tao. He couldn't help but marvel at the taller man's looks. He looked like he had just stepped out of a fashion show.

Tao shook his head free from those thoughts and focused on his mother instead.

"And this is Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Jongdae."

Tao turned to the boy who was introduced as Chanyeol. It was the same boy he had pinned in the hallway.

"Um...sorry for pinning you on the floor and...making my brother hit you in the face with his wings."

Chanyeol grinned, showing off rows of brilliant teeth, "It's okay. What's in the past is in the past."

The boy, Jongdae snorted, "This little runt pinned you down?"

Tao stood up, glaring at Jongdae, "Who are you calling runt?" He asked in a deathly low tone.

Jongdae gulped and laughed nervously, "You looked much smaller when you were sitting down."

Xiumin chuckled and leaned back in his seat, eyeing the boy with the cotton candy colored hair in front of him.

"Alright, boys. We've got something to tell you." Yixing gulped as he eyed Tao and Yifan, clearly hesitant about the way they would react. Junmyeon noticed his husband faltering and gently squeezed his shoulder for reassurance.

"Your dad and I, many many years ago met with Yifan's father. Our kingdoms were constantly under war."

Tao looked between his mother and father, noticing how nervous they look. Tao watched as Yixing stole a glance at Yifan, probably to see how he was reacting.

Piece by piece, everything started making sense to Tao. All the times his mother talked about loving everyone, it didn't matter what the gender was. Tao was confused why every once in a while his mother dropped hints about the east kingdom, but now he understood. Without hearing the rest, Tao got up and stormed out of the room ignoring his mother's calls.

Yixing watched as his son turned the corner and disappeared out of sight. Yifan blinked at the empty seat in front of him, "Does he know?"

Xiumin shook his head, "No but he probably figured it out, he's good at those kind of things. It must of been really bad."

Yixing nodded. "Well....18 years ago we made a deal with the East kingdom. To join the two kingdoms we decided to bond together the heirs."

Xiumin spat out the water he had just drunk, "What?!"

Yifan froze and his eyes widened as he glared at Junmyeon, "And my father agreed to this?"

"He's the one that came to us."

Yifan slammed his hand on the table, causing all the glasses to clatter. Xiumin and Baekhyun flinched as Yifan stood up. He stormed out of the room, going the opposite way Tao had, leaving scalding footsteps on the stone floor. Luhan cleared his throat, "Well that went well."