Part. 8

Blood of destiny
In the school…

Nana watched Jisoo who were having basketball match after school with her friends. The field full of girls who were cheering for their favorite club. Nana also joined those girls to give support especially for Jisoo. After the match finished, Nana approached Jisoo and gave him a drink.

When the students had left the field suddenly Nana held Jisoo before he left. They sat at the sidelines and Nana started to talk seriously.

"Jisoo ya"
"Hmm..?"
"About what you said that night"
"Which one?"
"About that night, about your feeling. I don't know what to say and actually I don't even understand myself or my own feeling"
"Just say it, don't worry"
"Thank you for being my best friend who always stay by my side and always help me. I have been feeling comfortable like we used to be. I don't want to ruin our friendship. You are my best friend that I love just like Yoojung, Jina and Harin. I don't want to lose you. Sorry I can't change it”

Then Nana held Jisoo’s hand.

“Jisoo ya I’m really sorry. You can mad at me. I beg, I don’t want that our friendship will end”
"Maybe it is my own fault to let this feeling grow, actually I’m afraid to realize this feeling because I know that it may ruin our friendship that’s why I just hide it, but I have said it and whatever the result I have to accept it”
“Jisoo, you can blame me”
“Stop blaming yourself Nana, don’t worry I’m okay. I feel relieved now. But do you love someone?"
"Eh? I don't know"
"Why?"
"Nothing Jisoo ya. Do you still want to be my bestfriend?”
“Of course”

Then Nana hugged Jisoo to show that she always loved him whoever he was.

"Thank you for everything Jisoo. Just promise me that you won’t change and still be Jisoo that I used to be with everyday”
"Arraseo, It’s already night. I’ll take you home”
"Thank you but I can go by myself “
“Alright, be careful”
“Goodnight Jisoo”
“Goodnight Nana”

Actually Nana felt really sorry to Jisoo, Jisoo was a good boy and really kind to her but why her mind always went to Mingyu. Even he was a vampire but why with him made her felt different, Mingyu just like her guardian angel.


Mingyu went to see Nana to make sure that she was okay, moreover, after a lot of bad things that happened to her recently he had to increasingly supervise her.

When Nana stepped out of her school, Mingyu seen standing in front of the gate and he was waiting for Nana outside the school.

“Can you please don’t surprise me every time you come!”
“I’m sorry Nana, are you okay?
“I’m okay. Mingyu ya! Do you get any serious injury? Why you come here? Pabo! You put yourself on danger to save me again”
“Do you forget that I’m a vampire who has incredible power, I won’t get hurt just because got hit by a car”
“I know you are an arrogant vampire”
“Yak!”
"Why you leave without saying anything to me yesterday?!"
"Sorry I have something important to do"
“I don’t know how to repay you for saving my life again”
"What did you say? It’s my job. Why you look unhappy, aren’t you after meeting with your boyfriend?”
“Boyfriend? How did you know that? Do you stalking me?”
“Of course not, I just accidentally saw you with him”
“He is not my boyfriend, he is my bestfriend"
"Really?", a little smile seen on his face.
"Why?" 
"Nothing

"Nana ya?"
"Wae?"
"Come with me"
"Where?"
"It’s a secret"

Mingyu grabbed her hand and carried Nana to somewhere.

"We have arrived"
"Mingyu, this is really beautiful"
"Do you like it?"
"Yes! I love it! I don't know that there is such a place like this"
"This is the place where I usually visit when I'm bored"

Nana was busy admiring the expanse of sky scattered with the stars which was very beautiful. However,  Mingyu only stared at Nana who was smiling beautifully when looking at the sky.

"Thank you Nana"
"Huh? Why all of sudden you said thanks?"
"Because you still want to be with me even though you know I'm a vampire"
"No matter who you are, I should be the one who should say thanks to you. You've repeatedly save my life. But there is one thing that I want to ask you, why did you always know if I'm in danger or if I call you? Do all vampires like you? Are you able to do this to another human as well?"
"I'd never  become like this before, I don't know why I have a very strong instinct to you and I can only being like this to you not to another human"
"Why? Why only me? What's the difference that I have with another human?"
"At first I also didn’t know why but now I think I know the reason"
"What?"
"Because I love you"

Nana was very surprised to hear what Mingyu just said.

"Huh? You must be kidding me"
"Since I met you, I didn't realize why you make me feel different, you give a sense that I have never felt before with any human. The more I find out, finally I have found the answer and this is the answer this is because I love you that’s why I have a strong instinct on you", then Mingyu held Nana’s hand.

Nana was speechless and only stared at Mingyu, she tried to digest all that Mingyu said. She could see sincerity in his eyes.

"I realize that I am a vampire and it is impossible to be together with a human, but I have no problem with it as long as I can always be with you as now it is enough for me. But if one day you've found the man you love. I will go"
"Don’t say that Mingyu ya, because I'll always be with you. I don’t care if you're a vampire. You're like a hero to me, with you I feel comfortable and safe. The feeling that also I have never felt with any human"

Without a doubt Mingyu hugged Nana tightly

"Thank you Nana, you've come and bring happiness in my life"
"Thank you Mingyu, you’ve come and be my hero"

They smiled happily and Mingyu didn’t want to end this moment.

Mingyu take off his arms and stared into her face then kissed Nana gently. Nana closed her eyes let Mingyu to continue did it and the kiss was getting deeper. The beautiful sky and stars completed their beautiful moment.


Is their story end here?

No...
Wait for the next chapter ^ ^