Part. 3

Blood of destiny
While Nana was taking a walk to home from Yoojung’s place, she interrupted by two men who attempted to seduce her and seen the men were drunk. Nana was very frightened and quickened her step but the man was still trying to disturb her. As the man came closer to Nana suddenly..

"Stop!"

Nana turned around to find where that sounds came from, the sound of someone who was very familiar to her.

"Hey, who are you?", said the man.
"What are you doing", said Mingyu.
"That is none of your business!"
"Mingyu, come on let's go", Nana tried to pull Mingyu to leave this place.

The men still tried to distract Nana which automatically made Mingyu could not hold his anger anymore. Mingyu then hit him and they got into a fight. Mingyu was trying to protect Nana and fight against the two men, because Mingyu on a high anger unconsciously his eyes turned red and it seen a pair of fangs that appeared. Mingyu pulled out those men and made those two men bounced just by a touch of his hand and finally the two men were injured. After that accident, Mingyu immediately left them and Nana because he was afraid that someone would realize who he was actually.

Nana was very surprised and seemed couldn’t believe what she had just seen. Nana then tried to catch Mingyu.

"Mingyu stop! Can you please tell me what did I just see?"

Mingyu just stood in silence and didn’t dare to look at Nana. Nana came closer to him and held his face. She forced him to look at her.

"Your eyes turn red and how can you take out that fangs. Can you explain this to me Kim Mingyu!"
"I'm not a human"
"What did you just said, so what are you? Then you've been pretending to be human? So you've been lying to me?!"
"I'm sorry Nana, I don’t want to scare you. If you know that I'm a vampire and I can’t get close to you and became your friend"
"You're a vampire? Vampire is exist? How to believe this! So all the strange thing that happened since we met…ah I think I’m going to crazy"
"Please forgive me Nana ya"

Nana couldn’t say any word. Everything was difficult to accept.

"Thank you for helping me, I gotta go home now", said Nana.

Nana walked quickly to leave Mingyu, she was still shaken by the incident before. Mingyu let Nana left him because he knew it was too shocking for Nana. Maybe for Nana, It took time to accept these things.


Since that night Mingyu never met Nana anymore, he thought that Nana would not want to see him again or may scared with him. Mingyu did his usual daily activities in the vampire kingdom, he went to the forest to practice in order to become stronger. Then Sooyoung came..

"Mingyu ya, let’s see how strong your power now," teased Sooyoung.
"Stop underestimate me hyung, let me prove it"

Finally, they started the fight, even though it just messing around but they looked very serious. But only a few minutes they fought, Mingyu fell and then they stopped.

"Yak! Mingyu, what's wrong with you? You're not focused. I haven’t do anything but you already lost"
"I'm sorry hyung"
"Tell me, what really happened"
"Have you ever been interested in a human especially a girl, hyung?"
"Oh so you're interested in a human? How could you be interested in her?. The vampire is very difficult to be able to be interested with humans except to those who had been destined for you"
"So, you mean that a vampire is only meant to be for a human?"
"If you fall in love with a human or a girl, she might be your destiny"

After hearing what Sooyoung said, Mingyu started thinking hard about Nana. Is it possible if Nana was destined for him because since he met Nana many strange things happened to him and Nana. How could he always get a feeling about Nana, it was like Nana has been fused with his soul so he could feel if Nana was in danger.

Mingyu pov
Was there any chance for me to meet her again? I could only see her from afar. Although I missed her very much but what could I do?. Our life was different, maybe Nana would want to see me again because I was a vampire. Could us be together and united?. Should I give up?

"Mingyu ya", a girl suddenly approached Mingyu.
"Ah you Hyera, what’s wrong?"
"The King wants to meet you"
"Alright"

Han Hyera was one of female vampires in the vampire kingdom. Hyera have long liked Mingyu and Hyera also already knew what Mingyu done so far with Nana. Hyera always watched every movement of Mingyu without Mingyu knew.