Part. 2

Blood of destiny
"Nana!"
"Jisoo!"
"Let's have lunch"
"Okay let’s go"
At school, Jisoo was one of her close friends. Actually Jisoo liked Nana, but Jisoo did not dare to express his feelings to Nana because he was afraid that if it would ruin his friendship with Nana.

In the vampire kingdom…
After Mingyu met with Nana that night in the camping place, he was more curious with Nana and wanted to know more about Nana. Nana was the first one who made Mingyu felt curious. Mingyu was never interested in the human being like this, he just their blood and then did not bother their life. He was more curious since he was not tempted to drink her blood. He wanted to find out the reasons behind all this strangeness. Then Mingyu decided to go to Seoul to find out more about Nana.

Nana always returned from school with Yoojung, because their house were close. Nana and Yoojung walked together to their house, and then parted the middle of the road because their home was on different block. When walking alone Nana felt that someone followed her behind then she hurried up her steps. Nana felt that the man was getting closer.

"Nana ssi?"
Nana didn’t dare to look at the back but finally she turned her head. How surprised she was when she found that the man was Mingyu.

"Mingyu!, how did you get here? You make me scared "
"I’m sorry Nana, I just want to see you"
"Do you want to drink, I'll buy you a drink. You must be tired to take long way here"
"It’s ok, I'm not thirsty"
"All right, let's sit down there"
They sat in a bench and having conversation casually.

"You don’t have a cell phone?"
"No, I don’t use a phone"
"What?! You must be kidding! How come young people nowadays do not use a phone"

Mingyu just smiled and did not explain any further because he was afraid if Nana would realize that Mingyu wasn’t a human. But actually Nana felt something strange when said he did not have a cell phone. Through that night, Mingyu and Nana became closer and started to know about each other. They became close friends by that night. Mingyu often met Nana in the small park nearby her house and sat at the same bench as when they first met that night.

One day Mingyu and Nana decided to take a walk through the night market which was not far from her home but Nana increasingly felt strange because Mingyu didn’t want to eat anything except meat nor drink. Nana just thought that Mingyu was picky with food or he might be allergic to those foods.

"Mingyu, don't you get tired for coming here often and travel long way here"
"Of course not, because I'm happy to be here"
"Why? Is it not fun to be there?"
"Maybe yes"
"Why?"
"Nothing, let’s go"

The street was so crowded and unknowingly Nana held Mingyu's arm when they crossed the street so that they did not separate. Mingyu suddenly felt something warm as asive in his body. Mingyu confused as why his body reacted like this. What made Nana different from other human. When on contact with another human, he had never felt this.

Mingyu was more curious with all the strange things that happened to him since his meeting with Nana. Likewise with Nana who felt the strange things on Mingyu. As time passed they were trying to figure out what they actually experienced.


One night, heavy rain suddenly came and the power off. At that time Nana was home alone because her parents had business outside. Nana was very afraid of the dark especially when she was at home alone. Nana called her friends but it was impossible if she should go or ask her friend to come home because of heavy rain outside. She did not know who to ask for help anymore. With all the courage she looked for a candle in the kitchen then put them in the living room. Nana sat on the sofa with her knees hugged. Nothing else she could do but cry because since childhood she was scared of the dark especially with lightning and blaring noise out there.

Mingyu felt something strange on his heart that made him uneasy as sensed something bad out there. He tried to close his eyes and found out through his instinct about what was happening. Suddenly he felt the scent of Nana.

“Is there any something happen with Nana, I need to see her right now," Mingyu immediately rushed to find Nana.

Nana was still crying in fear and hiding her body under a blanket. But suddenly there was somebody knocking on the door, without a doubt Nana immediately headed for perhaps the parents were home.

When she opened the door, there was Mingyu in front of her, without doubt Nana hugged Mingyu tightly as she was very scared and finally Mingyu came to drag her out from this horrible situation. Without a word Nana just hugged Mingyu tightly and still crying.

"Stop crying Nana, I’m here, you're safe", Mingyu tried to make Nana calm down.

After Nana felt better, she began to realize why Mingyu could suddenly come here when she was desperately needed someone. Is it a coincidence?

"Why did you suddenly here?"
"I just had a feeling about you"
"Huh?"
"If you need me, I'll come. You just have to call me by your hearts"

Nana tried hard to digest the meaning of Mingyu’s words. Calling in your heart? How did all this make sense to Nana. The more she thought the more she confused with all the things that beyond the ability of her logic.

Nana told anything about Mingyu only to Yoojung because Yoojung was Nana’s closest best friend. Yoojung seemed hard to believe all the stories from Nana.

"Perhaps he is a superhero like in the movies"
"Yak! How could it happen?!"
"But it is unbelieveable, Nana ya you should be careful that he has bad intentions to you"
"Since I met him, I know that he is a good person"
"But still, you have to take care of yourself well, do not forget to call me when a strange thing happened again"
"Arraseo, you have to keep this secret. Only you and I who know this secret"
"I promise, I won’t share this story to anyone"