Part. 7

Blood of destiny
It was Saturday night when Nana and her best friends spent the time playing until late night. Nana and her friends love to hang out and spent time in a coffee shop. This night, the atmosphere was crowded as usual. At 7 pm Nana has been arrived in the cafe and already awaited by her friends. They were busy gossiping about men of their school and talk about many things, but Nana was never told anything about Mingyu to her friends except to Yoojung.

They were chatting happily and didn’t realize that it was already 11.30. Then they decided to end their conversation and went home. Nana went home with Yoojung. They passed the crowded streets of Seoul city.

Nana and Yoojung crossed a highway, when they were crossing, the light was green and they began walking through the crosswalk. Yoojung already walked in front but Nana still behind because she  stopped for a moment to fix her loose shoelaces. Unconsciously the light were almost glowing red and Nana ran in a hurry. Red light was on, when she tried to run suddenly she felt like there was someone pushed her and made Nana fell in the street. Nana didn't get any chance to get up and the car speeding toward her. Nana could only close her eyes and received what would happen to her. Yoojung did not have time to save Nana.

"BRUKKK!!!"

“NANA!!!”, Yoojung screamed.

When Nana closed her eyes, she felt a body that nestling her. Then Nana rolled over in the street with that one.

Nana opened her eyes and she found Mingyu in front of her face.

"Mingyu?", said Nana quietly.
"Are you okay?", Mingyu looked worry.

Nana had not answered it but then she passed out. Immediately Mingyu and Yoojung took her into the hospital.  When Mingyu was carrying Nana, He saw a figure of Hyera around that scene.

After being checked at the hospital, luckily Nana didn’t get any serious injuries. Nana just shocked and only got minor injuries. Then Yoojung and Mingyu drove Nana to go home.

"Nana ya, can you explain how could Mingyu come to help you suddenly and strangely he was not hurt at all when he used his body to block the car hit you"
"Sorry Yoojung ah, I haven’t tell you about him, but you should be quiet and do not be surprised by what I am going to say"
"All right"
"Mingyu is not a human, he is a vampire"
"Yak! stop joking with me"
"I swear I'm not lying Yoojung ah, he always came unexpectedly when I was in danger. How can people trough a distance that far with only short of time and how he could always find me, even we did not communicate. He didn’t have a phone. Did all of this make sense?"
"That's true. I don’t know how to believe it. But, do vampires drink blood? Are you not afraid that he will attack you and drink your blood?"
"Does he look like an evil vampire? If he has a bad intention to me why he always saved me, why he did not eat me when I fell in the forest that day"
"Then why he goes into human life?"
"Maybe he just wants to have a human friend"
"It's really hard to believe"
"Remember Yoojung ah don’t tell anyone about it. I am afraid this will make people scared and it will also make Mingyu in bad situation"
"Arraseo"

 

In the vampire kingdom ~
"Hyera!"
"Why Mingyu ya?"
"Where have you been?"
"Oh..mm..I was on the forest all day long "
"Is it true?"
"Yes"
"What's the matter?"
"Nothing"

Mingyu began to suspect Hyera. He could feel that Hyera was lying to him. But why he lied to him and why she was on the place where Nana got the accident, was that only coincidence.