Part. 4

Blood of destiny
Nana paused as it passed through the park where there was a small bench, the place where she and Mingyu often met. Suddenly she remembered something, How was Mingyu? Where was he?. It has been very long time since she met him last time when that incident happened. Nana realized that she missed Mingyu, although it was initially impossible for her to be friends with a vampire but after she thought about it again, Mingyu was the one who once saved her life and always came to her when she needed helps even without Nana asked Mingyu always came up with a way that was difficult to explain. How Mingyu could know if something was happening to her.

Then Nana sat the bench thinking about Mingyu. If only she had the opportunity to meet Mingyu once more, she would say that she was sorry to behave like that to him. Suddenly Nana remembered what Mingyu has said before "If you need me, I'll come. You just have to call me in your hearts".

Nana tried to do that. Nana closed her eyes and called Mingyu through her heart. After a while, but no results, Nana did not give up and tried to do it again.

Mingyu felt a feeling of Nana, but he thought it was just a hallucination because he missed Nana so much, but a premonition came again and made Mingyu felt uneasy. Because of fear of anything at Nana, Mingyu immediately decided to meet Nana.

After trying to find Nana why Mingyu’s step went into the place where he usually met Nana. Mingyu saw Nana who was sitting alone on the bench that they often sit together to spend the night. Mingyu did not dare to directly approach her, he hid behind a tree and watched Nana from afar.

Nana was still waiting to see if the way she has done will be successful and looking around the signs of Mingyu’s arrival.

"What am I doing?, I am so stupid to believe in this things", then Nana up from her seat and decided to go home. When she walked out of her garden, she saw a shadow behind a tree of someone who was familiar to her. Nana tried to approach it.

"Mingyu?"

Mingyu finally came out from hiding.

"At first I did not believe in it but you really come, why you are here and don’t approach me"
"I'm sorry Nana ya, I'm afraid that if you're still mad at me and don’t want to see me again"
"I'm sorry for what I’ve done at the time, I was too surprised"
"I understand how you feel, it was acceptable if you behaved that way. But are you okay, why did you call me?"
"I'm fine, I just wanted to prove what you said at that time about hunch"
"I've come all the way here but you're just messing around"
"That's your punishment because you lied to me"
"Are you not going to forgive me?"
"I will forgive you after you carry me to fly up to my house, I'm tired of walking"
"Ok, let’s go"

After that night they finally got back together.

Hyera knew that Mingyu and Nana back on a good terms. Hyera began to worry about this situation. She tried to find a way to make Mingyu away from Nana. She did not want anyone especially a human would took over Mingyu from her.

"Mingyu, the King wants to see you right now", said Sooyoung.
"What happen hyung?"
"I do not know he said that it’s an important matter”, said Jihoon.

Mingyu then went to see the King, Scoups, but he felt something odd, Scoups’ face looked grim.

"Kim Mingyu, what have you been doing in Seoul lately?”
"I just walk around as usual and looking for blood"
"Only that?, don’t you feel that you have broke the rules of this kingdom Mingyu ssi"
"I’m not lying leader nim"
"Then what did you do to those the two men?"

Mingyu was thinking for a moment and then recalled an incident where he fought with two men.

"I'm sorry leader nim I didn’t mean to hurt them, I just tried to defend myself”
"Did you know that vampires are strictly forbidden to injure humans even getting into fights, blood is only permitted when human is sleeping without harm and even kill them"
"Yes, I absolutely know. I’m very sorry for doing it leader nim"
"Sorry we have to give you a punishment Mingyu ssi according to rule of this kingdom"

Hyera smiled to see this, it turned out that she was the one who report Mingyu to the King. She managed to do this in order that Mingyu wouldn’t be able to meet with Nana again.

Mingyu was punished to be in the prison and not allowed to go anywhere even to hunt. Mingyu just thinking about Nana, how he could meet her again if he was locked up here.

Nana thought it was weird when Mingyu never appeared when Nana had tried many times to send a call to Mingyu but she did not get any response. Nana started to become more curious about what happened to Mingyu, normally he would always come when Nana had sent the signal but she has been tried hundreds of times but still no response.