Part. 5

Blood of destiny
In the kingdom, Mingyu was very tormented by this state. Many times he had a feeling from Nana, but he could not do anything. He was about to go crazy thinking about Nana, what if Nana needed him or what if she was in danger.

Wonwoo came to see his best friend Mingyu and then suddenly Mingyu had an idea to ask a help to Wonwoo.

“Mingyu ya, are you okay?”, asked Wonwoo.
“I’m okay but I have something that always makes me feel uneasy”
“What happen?”
"Wonwoo ya, can I ask a favor?"
"What do you want?"
"Can you go to Seoul and find Nana and see if she is okay. I beg, I’m going to crazy thinking about her because I always get feelings of her"

Wonwoo already knew about Nana because Mingyu often talked about Nana to Wonwoo.

"Ok, I will try to find her"
"Gomawo Wonwoo, I’m really lucky to have you"
“Arraseo”

Wonwoo then went to Seoul, to meet Nana.

He waited for Nana in front of her school. After about 15 minutes later Nana seen came out from the school gate and Wonwoo approached her.

"Who are you?"
"I'm Jeon  Wonwoo, I am Mingyu’s bestfriend "
"Why are you here?"
"Mingyu asked for my help to meet you and see how you are. As he continues to have a feeling of you"
"Then why did he told you to come here, why he doesn’t come by himself"
"He is being punished for hurting human"
"What do you mean?"
"We, vampires are strictly prohibited to harm or injure humans and our king knew that Mingyu had a fight and injured two men in Seoul"

Nana recalled an incident where Mingyu fight with two men that night because he was protecting her. Nana felt guilty for Mingyu, he got punished for defending himself at that time.

"It's all because he was protecting me that time, this is all because of me. Wonwoo ssi can you take me to see Mingyu?"
"It is impossible Nana, too dangerous for human to enter the vampire kingdom, you may be threatened"
"Can you find a way Wonwoo ssi. Mingyu did not do that on purpose. I don’t want him got punished further because this is just a misunderstanding. I will meet the king and explain what actually happened in order to save Mingyu. I beg Wonwoo ssi"
"So it was the truth, but it's hard Nana ssi"
"Please, whatever the risks I don’t care. Mingyu has saved my life and now I have to help him"
"Okay then"

Nana finally went to the vampire kingdom immediately with Wonwoo still in a school uniform. She did this all for Mingyu that has saved her life and did many things to her.

"Wear this jacket to cover the smell of human on you, so the that vampires can’t smell your existence here"
"Alright"
"Come follow me slowly, you have to shut your mouth, do not make any sound"

Then Nana nodded.

They walked down a dark hallway into a room in the basement. Because night is the time for the vampires to hunt, so it was easier for them to infiltrate to enter the kingdom.

Finally they reached the corner of the hallway in a dark room. Mingyu was seen sitting on the floor leaning against the wall and looked dreamy.

"Mingyu", Nana quietly called Mingyu.
"Nana ?!", Mingyu very surprised to see Nana in front of him and stood up to approach her, but he was trapped with bars which had been locked with special powers that vampires could not penetrate.
"How are you? I'm sorry Mingyu ya, this is all because you helped that time", Nana was very sad and guilty for Mingyu, unconsciously tears fell in her eyes.
"How did you get here?, being here is too dangerous for you. Go leave this place!"
"No, I'm not going to go away before I help you get out of here"
"I'm fine," said Mingyu by holding Nana’s hand.

Nana was really hurt to see his state now and she cried harder.

"Please don’t cry. I really hate to see you cry. Wonwoo, quickly take Nana out of here before the vampires back and see Nana"

"But Mingyu, I..", Nana was very hard to leave Mingyu.
"Don’t worry. Believe me, I promise to come back to you. Please be patient to wait for me. Arraseo?"
"Arraseo"

Nana would not give up so easily. She had decided to come here and whatever the risks she would face that.

"Wonwoo ssi, can you show me where the King is?"
"He is there", Wonwoo pointed towards the room on the top floor with a large black door.

Without a doubt Nana immediately ran to the room.

"Nana, don’t go there!!!"
Nana bravely knocked the door.

“Come in”, said the King.
"Excuse me King Scoups, forgive me for my act to enter here without permission"
"Who are you? Why humans can enter the territory of a vampire. Are you not afraid to the risk?"
"My name is Im Nana, I am a friend of Kim Mingyu. My intention of coming here is to explain the incident that actually happened on that night in Seoul"
"What do you want to explain, he has been proven broke the rule of this kingdom"
"That night I was harassed by two men and they were drunk, Mingyu came to help me. He did not mean to hurt them. But the situation was very desperate and Mingyu accidentally pull out his strength and accidentally hurt them. He did all that just to protect me, he did not intend be wicked. I beg to you King, please take him out of the punishment", she kneeled down in front of the king.
"So, all of this related to you. What does he mean to you? Why you're willing to risk yourself to come here?"
"Mingyu has saved my life and now I want to repay everything that Mingyu did for me"
"Is your explanation enough?"
"Yes, King. I hope you will take this as a consideration. Thank you and sorry for interupting you", Nana bowed deeply to the king and then left that place.

Nana finally taken home by Wonwoo.

"Thank you so much for everything Wonwoo ssi"
"I'm very impressed with your courage, I envy Mingyu who has a friend like you"
"Wonwoo ssi, please take care of Mingyu there. If anything happens please let me know"
"Arraseo"
"Gomawo Wonwoo ssi"