Part. 10 (end)

Blood of destiny
Finally Mingyu decided to Nana’s blood that was flowing in her right hand. After drinking the blood Mingyu felt like being born again, he felt his strength increase many times stronger. Mingyu got up and tried to attack Hyera back.

"I'm sorry Hyera", said Mingyu.
After a fierce battle, finally Hyera successfully conquered by Mingyu.

Mingyu immediately ran into Nana who had lost consciousness.

"Nana!!", Mingyu tried to wake Nana up, but there was no response.
"Please don’t leave me, Nana you have to be strong"

Mingyu quickly carried Nana to the hospital. Night was about to end and morning started to come but Mingyu didn’t care about his life, the most important thing right now was to save Nana.

The sun already rise, Mingyu was still waiting for her. He looked very depressed and worried so much about what was going on in that room.

Luckily Nana could be saved but she still had not waked up yet. Mingyu didn’t want to move even for an inch from her side. He just wanted to be beside her until she woke up. Mingyu didn’t realize that the sun started rising higher, Mingyu didn't care that he would lose his power.

Nana finally regained consciousness after suffering from serious injuries.
When she woke up then she remembered about what has been happen to her, but how shocked she was when she saw Mingyu beside her.

"Mingyu?"
"Nana, how are you? Does it still hurt?"
"Not really. How about you?! Are you okay? How about Hyera?"
"I'm allright, I won against her. It was because of you. Sorry for your blood and you're really stubborn why you ran to me when Hyera went to attack me. You know that you could.."
"I'm sorry for making you worry"
"Please don't do such kind of thing anymore. How my life will be if something bad happen to you because of me"
"Arraseo"
Mingyu held her hand tigtly and her head tenderly. He just felt very happy and relieved that Nana could back to his side.

When Nana looked at the window, she realized that the sun had risen.
"Yak Kim Mingyu! The sun is up why you're still here! Go away!"
"No! I will take care of you here"
"Are you crazy?! You are in danger!"

Suddenly Nana realized something had changed on Mingyu when she looked at Mingyu.

"Mingyu, you look different. Your hair and eyes?"
"What happen Nana ya?"
"Did you become like this because you have exposed to sunlight, are you okay?!", Nana started to panic with his condition.

"Why my body is fine when exposed to sunlight?", Mingyu saw his reflection in the mirror and he was confused with his own condition.

"Mingyu! What happen? Tell me!"
"Nana ya, is it possible that I...?"
"I, what?!"
"I have turn into a human"
"WHAT!! How could it be?!"
"My hair and eyes has changed not because exposed to sunlight but I have turn into a human"

Mingyu looked very happy to know that he was a human. On the other hand, Nana was still in shock that she did not believe about what just happened.

"Thank you very much Nana ya!", Without doubt Mingyu kissed her on the cheek because he was too happy.
"Yak! What are you doing?! But why you say thanks to me?"
"It's because I drank your blood at that time"
"Then?"
"You know that a vampire can turn into a human if he drinks the blood of the girl that he loves and if the girl also loves the vampire sincerely or also means that the human has been destined to him. So, you love me too?"
"Pabo! What do you think then when I still want to be with you and even put myself in danger for dealing with a vampire!"
"Thank you Nana, Saranghae!", Mingyu then kissed Nana on her lips.
"Yak! After being a human it does not mean you can kiss me as you want Kim Mingyu!"
"I don't care, haha"
"Kim Mingyu"
"Hmm"
"Nado saranghae", and she smiled.






END.....
Thank you readers ^ ^

I'll post epilogue if it's possible.