Part. 6

Blood of destiny
Every day since that night, Nana always had thought about Mingyu. What if he sick or the situation got worse and because Mingyu could not drink blood he would lose his power.

"Hey, smile. These days I didn’t see your smile", Jisoo teased Nana.
"Nothing Jisoo ya, let's eat"

Nana and Jisoo were eating together at the cafeteria.

"I have 2 tickets to watch movie for tonight, let's go"
"Tonight? Emm okay"

They met at the cinema where they usually watched movies close to their school. Before watching, they did not forget to buy popcorn and drinks. They were watching a comedy movie that made Nana smiled even only for a moment and forget for a moment about her thoughts on Mingyu. After they were done watching the movie, Jisoo took Nana to drink coffee at the coffee shop.
“Why we are here?”
“Just follow me”

Surprisingly Jisoo spoke up about his feeling to Nana. 
"Nana ya, at first I really happy to be your friend and even your best friend but as time flies I can’t handle myself and started to change this feeling” 
"What do you mean Jisoo?, Are you not happy for being my friends?"
"No! I don’t mean that. The feeling changes when I didn’t see you as my best friend anymore but I see you as a girl. I’m sorry Nana to say this, it’s sound stupid but I can’t help myself to control this feeling”

Nana just blankly stared at Jisoo, she couldn’t say anything and didn’t know how to react.

"I know that it must be surprise you but I don't force you to accept me or answer me right now. I will wait for your right time", said Jisoo.

 

In the next day at the school Nana played with her best friends like usual and she didn't tell anything to her friends about Jisoo confessed her last night. After school Jisoo took Nana to home. 

"Hey don't be like that to me, just to be like you used to be", then he put his arm on Nana's shoulder.
"Arraseo"
"Please smile, I rarely see you smile these days", He pulled her cheek to draw a smile.
"Yak!"
"Hahaha"
"Thanks for today Jisoo"
"You too Nana"
"Come in, I’ll make you your favorite hot chocolate"
"I'd like it but it's already late, you have to rest "
"Well, be careful Jisoo"
“Okay, goodnight”

They didn't realize that there was someone who was paying attention to them from a far.



One night, Nana was sitting in the balcony outside her room. She looked at the sky and suddenly remembered Minyu. She didn’t know why Mingyu always on her mind even when she was with Jisoo. She closed her eyes and trying to send a hunch to him, she just wanted Mingyu to know that she really missed him.

In the kingdom...
Suddenly Mingyu got a feeling from Nana then he closed his eyes. Mingyu who started to give up on Nana because that night he saw Nana with a boy that he thought the boy was her boyfriend. At that night actually Mingyu wanted to meet her because he missed her very much and he wanted Nana knew that he was already free from punisment but then he saw that.

"Did she really miss me? should I go to her? maybe I should check her", said Mingyu.


Night was getting late, Nana came into her room and closed the window. When she wanted to close the curtain she saw a shadow at the balcony. Then she opened the door again to check it out. Slowly her foot stepped out of her room and she saw someone standing in the balcony. Nana could only see his back and it was dark outside but that back was really familiar to her.

"Mingyu?"
"Anyeong Nana"
"Kim Mingyu!!!", without doubt Nana ran toward Mingyu and hugged him.
"Is it real? This is really you?", Nana held his face to ensure this was indeed real.
"I'm sorry for making you worry”
"You're so cruel Mingyu ya"
"You're really stubborn girl, you met the King and regardless of the risks that you faced"
"How can I stand still to see you like that. Thanks God the King finally forgive you"
"Thank you Nana for helping me", then Mingyu hugged Nana back.
"I miss you, don't you miss me?"
"Of course I miss you so much"
"How are you? Are you okay?"
"I'm okay, how about you? You have trough a hard time"
"I'm okay don't worry"

This was the happiest moment for Mingyu when he could meet Nana again. Mingyu tightly hugged Nana because he had missed her like crazy. 

But there was something that made him curious, who was the boy that with her yesterday. Was he her boyfriend?

Mingyu was free from punishment. Hyera was getting annoyed because her plan failed to make Mingyu away from Nana. Hyera started looking for another way to break their relationship because Hyera knew that day by day Mingyu would get closer to Nana and his feeling would also get stronger. This would be a big threat to her.

In the kingdom...
"Mingyu, I bring you something to eat", Hyera approached Mingyu intensively recently. She wouldn’t let Mingyu to have a chance to meet Nana.
"Oh, thank you Hyera"
"I'm glad to see you again. I was very sad when I knew you were punished, thankfully the problem is done"
"Thank you for caring about me"
"Do you want to hunt together?"
"I don't want to hunt, my strength is still sufficient to fight"
"Come on", Hyera tried to persuade Mingyu.
"All right”
"Gomawo Mingyu ya"

This opportunity was not wasted by Hyera to increasingly closer to Mingyu. Hyera actually didn’t want to hunt, but she wanted to take Mingyu to go somewhere to be able to spend time together.

"Are we not going to hunt? Why you bring me here?"
"Suddenly I lost my appetite for the hunt and this place is very beautiful. Let's sit there"

Hyera took Mingyu into a hill which often they visited.

"I take you here so that you can relax yourself after many problems that happen to you recently"
"Thanks Hyera, you're truly my friend"
"But you better not longer dealing with humans, because it will only lead you to troubles"
"I don't ever have any interest in human before but this time I think I can’t"
"Why? What's wrong with you?"
"I don't know what makes this girl different with another human but she makes me feel something that I never felt before as there is something that connects us. That's why I want to know more”
"But too much risks if you're going too far into the human life"
"I know but I don't care. I just want to be with her"

It felt like a storm hit Hyera to hear what Mingyu said. His feeling for Nana was already this far and this situation more threatening her position.