Prologue

Blood of destiny
In a forest that away from the Seoul city there was a kingdom of vampires led by the king vampire named Scoups. The vampires the blood but they didn’t kill their prey. They lived like a human but the vampires only came out at night. They were dressed like humans and behave like a human that sets them apart was that vampires had a strong instinct to feel the things around them. They drank blood as a source of their power. They would die if they did not drink blood because they would run out their power. Their weakness was sunlight because if they exposed to sunlight their power would lost and they might died. The vampires also had feeling like humans. They could fall in love, even falling in love with a human.

But there was one thing that became most of the vampires’ wishes that they wanted to be a human. Vampires could turn into humans when they the blood of human that they loved and who loved them sincerely.

There were many vampires who wanted to live a normal life to be human because human’s life was full of happiness. The vampires only lived in the forest with their small amount of population. They spent their life with fighting and hunting around the forest but at night they also went wandering through the city to get involved with human life.

A vampire named Kim Mingyu had long wanted to be a human because his friend, Jun already managed to become a human when he was finally able to find a girl who loved him with a sincere and willing to give her blood to him.