restroom

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Welcome to our sweet home!”

The taller detective burst the front door open, impatiently want to show off his house to the brunette. He’s the one who decorated it anyway, so that’s why.

“That’s cute!” The boy screamed and storm in the house.

Kyuhyun started to get flattered, thinking that the brunette said that after looking at the interior design of the house.

But he got disappointed when he saw that the boy meant it for Hana, The poodle that belongs to his housemate.

Ryeowook was now crouching on the floor and patted her head, The dog in return looks excited and the brunette’s cheek a couple of times earning a small chuckle from the boy.

He felt annoyed at first towards the dog, but then get a little surprised. The same goes for his partner.

That dog, that ing poodle, that certain sassy …

Never ever likes anyone except for Sungmin.

She’ll bite anyone that she never sees before. The taller detective still remember it crystal clear when the first time they moved in six years ago.

How that dog bite the man next door who comes in favour to use the toilet for a minute as the one at his house is on repair. That poor middle-aged man peed his pants.

Of course the bite is not that harmful because what a poodle can even do? But still, it makes people scared to get near her anymore.

After that day, that neighbour of his never return the smile that Kyuhyun or Sungmin gave to him and he would scrambled on his feet into his house whenever he saw Hana plays on the front yard.

So, what on earth is happening right now?

 “Hana! Sit!” Sungmin commanded. And Hana immediately obeyed.

“Go to the kitchen, it’s already past your lunch time.” He uttered to his dog and strutted to the said room, and again the dog obeyed by trailing behind him.

But he makes sure to stop halfway and turn back to face the brunette.

“Don’t touch her with your filthy hands anymore, or else I’ll cut them off.” He then continue walked into the kitchen to feed his dog like nothing had happened, a moment later he walked out from there and grab the keys from Kyuhyun’s hand.

“I had to go to the headquarters to clear some stuff, won’t be back until midnight.

Don’t bother about Hana’s dinner, I’ve feed her worth that meals just now.” He informed his partner.

The smaller detective then head towards the front door and put on his shoes. But before he completely get out of the house, he turned back once more.

“Show him around the house but don’t dare get into my room, got it?” he don’t wait for an answer and just slammed the door close. Leaving two dumbfounded man in the house looking at each other awkwardly.

“Again, don’t mind him. He’s just jealous that Hana looks fond of you. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter