forgiven

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His visions are all blurry and his hearing got buzzing. There’s a mix sounds of sirens and someone calling out his name continuously.

“Ryeowook?.. Ryeowook?! Talk to me! Don’t close your eyes!” He see Sungmin looms over him with a worried expression.

“W-what happened?..” The amnesic boy ask, his voice came out barely audible.

He tried to get up from his lying position, and just about half way of doing so, he notice that there’s a paramedic team were treating an unconscious person not far from him.

The brunette froze on the spot when he realize that the sprawled injured patient turns out to be Kyuhyun.

 

“H-how.. why K-kyuie hyung...” The boy stuttered, totally confused of what have happened around him.

“You fell and he saved you… He pounced and shoved you away from the road, fortunately he’s fast enough that neither of you get hit by the car. But I think he might suffer some minor injury though..” The small detective explained as he glance at his still unconscious partner.

“Are you hurt anywhere else? Let’s go, we need to get your wound treated as well.” Sungmin said as he pointed at the brunette’s elbow.

With that, Ryeowook take a look at his arm and he were shocked to see that the part were scrapped and bleeding. He think that he might have grazed it on the road when the taller detective shoved him.

 

 

 

The brunette joins Sungmin at the waiting area after he got his wound treated and bandaged. Not long after that, a doctor come out from Kyuhyun’s room and explain the patient’s condition to the two males.

True to what Sungmin said, his partner luckily just have minor injuries. The doctor told that the taller detective only dislocated his left shoulder and have a small concussion. A few scratches here and there don’t need to be mention.

“We found nothing to worry about from the MRI, so he can be discharge as soon as he wake up. But if he get nauseous or dizzy within this week, you should bring him back here so that we can run some test to find what could have gone wrong.

We gave him some sedative so that the patient will get the rest that he needed, but you are allowed to see him as long as you don’t make a clamour. So, that’s all for now.” The doctor smiles as he closed his paper clipboard and walk away.

 

“This is all my f-fault.. if only I being more careful not to tripped on my own feet, then Kyuie hyung don’t have to be hurt like this..” The boy slumped back on the chair and sobbed.

Sungmin crouch in front of the brunette and take the boy’s hand from covering his face to reveal a flushed and tear stained cheeks.

“No, Ryeowook... It’s not your fault, you don’t stumble on your own. There’s a person who pushed you from behind, he did that intentionally… But there’s too much crowd at the time so I lost the culprit.” The small detective said solemnly.

“H-huh??” The boy hiccupped.

“Kyuhyun was right, someone tried to kill you... So none of this is your fault, okay?” Sungmin assured the brunette.

Ryeowook hesitantly nodded as he wiped his tears with the back of his right hands.

 

“Come on now, don’t you want to see him?” Sungmin said ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter