a visit

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As what Sungmin promised, they went to the place where the brunette can meet people that he know in the past. But the result is pretty disappointing because even after meeting them, Ryeowook seems like he’s still can’t remember anything.

Other than his colleagues at the restaurant he’s part timing, there’s not many people they’ve met so far, all of them can just be counted by a single hand.

The brunette grew up in an orphanage and he wasn’t a very sociable person. Moreover, the boy’s current reputation as a murder suspect didn’t help either. Most of the people that recognized the brunette even pretended like they’ve never met the boy before in their life.

 

Now they’re on their way to the victim’s company, to meet up with Siwon’s business partner. In short, their last hope.

The brunette was a boyfriend to the deceased, so the boy might have come to the company before. At least maybe once or twice.

Again, it was Sungmin’s idea.

 

When they arrived at the Choi-Park Enterprise, the receptionist told them to wait for a while in the main office as for the person they want to meet is still on a confidential meeting with other companies.

After waiting for about an hour, Ryeowook feels like his bladder going to leak. Kyuhyun who had been eyeing the boy that keep drinking his continuously refilled cup of tea all this while knows the reason why the brunette keep squirming on his seat.

“Do you need to go to the toilet, Ryeowook?” The tall detectives asked. He received a weak nod as an answer.

Kyuhyun just about to the brunette out of the room to the toilet when the boy halted and fidgeting on his feet.

“I wanna go w-with Minnie hyung.” Ryeowook nervously voiced out.

The tall detective closed his eyes and mentally sigh as his attempt trying to get closer with the boy failed. To say that the boy still feels uncomfortable around him after he’d burst out that night is an understatement. It’s like his character and Sungmin had swiped. The brunette seems calmer around his partner now.

On their way out to the toilet, Sungmin patted his back encouragingly.

 

It hadn’t been long since the brunette and his partner got out of the room when the wooden door creaks open again, revealing a tall man that looks like in his early thirty. The man looks dashing as he strutted closer to Kyuhyun and offered him a handshake.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Cho. You know… after my partner gone, all of the responsibilities have been trusted on me. I’ve to settle things up by myself, It’s getting a little hectic over here and I’m being busier than before.” The man slightly flashed an apologetic smile.

“It’s no big deal, Mansoo-ssi. We actually came here to help our friend. He’s kind of lost his memories, and in order to retrieve them back, he need to meet some people that he know. And I think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter