doubt

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been six days already, almost a week.

And the brunette haired boy still hasn’t wake up…

Kyuhyun and Sungmin have been the momentarily guardian for the smaller man because they need to fill in the patients’ forms in order for the brunette to get treated. Stupid medical policy.

If someone’s about to die, they would’ve been already dead by the time their ‘guardian’ has finished filled in the ing form.

From the information that they have so far, the boy had no one since he grew in an orphanage. His parents died in a car accident when he was eight, and he has no sibling either. He met Siwon three years ago, and they have been lovers since then until ‘this’ happened.

Whilst waiting for the smaller to open his eyes, days and night, Kyuhyun also not getting himself enough sleep.

It’s not like he fancy the boy, it just that his occupation demand him to do that kind of thing. This boy could be an important witness for this murder case, and he could be the murderer himself. Either of the reasons, Sungmin and he need to stay close and keep their eyes on him.

His partner that was also his housemate had a poodle at their shared house, he needed to take care of her to. That ing doesn’t want anyone to feed her except for Sungmin, not to mention that she also hates the taller detective. So, most of the time it’s Kyuhyun who will be here waiting beside this boy.

Sometimes Kyuhyun would take turn with that partner of his to get back home and have a little rest. Take a shower and eat a proper food.

Yesterday it was his turn, so today are Sungmin’s.

On the day the boy was brought to the hospital, the doctor said he couldn’t make it, it’s a miracle he’s still breathing right now even with a life support.

They also mentioned that his head might have received a hard knock that makes he had haemorrhage and has a little fracture on his skull.

 

Kyuhyun sat on the chair beside the brunette’s bed and watched him sleeping deep in his coma. His chest moves up and down as he breathing through the oxygen mask. White piece of clothes were bandaged on his injured head, but bloods still manages their way through that layers to form a spot of bloods stain there.

His bangs covered his eyebrows and most of his forehead, leaving just a perfect space for him to blink. His long eyelashes create faint shadows under his eyes. How can ones be so beautiful even when they’re unconscious?

Except for the handcuffs that were locked on his right hand to the steel bar of the hospital’s bed, Kyuhyun find that everything about the brunette is beautiful.

It was Sungmin’s idea. In case this boy just pretending to fall in coma and then find the opportunity to run away or stab them when they’re unguarded, for an example when they’re going to the washroom or taking a little nap.

While looking at the sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter