home

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Sungmin had been to the brunette’s house before to search for the murder weapon and any evidence that can help the case. But they found nothing in there.

To tell the truth, the accommodation is really beyond of the two partners’ imagination.

It’s just a run-down apartment a few blocks away from the café where the brunette was part timing. The building’s paint is already peeling off and they can see crevice everywhere on the walls.

When they entered the room, there’s nothings much in it. Just like what they’ve expected it to be from the first impression they got based on how the building looks like from the outside.

It’s not a home, it’s just a room.

It’s really just a mere room.

A mattress for a single user and a small drawer on one corner. A portable stove and a coffee table with 2 cute mugs placed on it at another corner.

A muffler and a coat were hanging on the nailed wall beside each other.

The washroom is on the outside, just at the end of the corridor. It has to be shared with all of the tenants.

 

And today they had brought the boy along when he was discharged from the hospital, just like what Kyuhyun had promised.

The building’s looks must’ve scared the brunette, that makes he halted after a few step walking out of the car.

“I lived h-here?” the boy spoke up.

“Yes. I’m afraid you’re…  But now you’re living with us, so no worries. We just come here to get your things, remember?” Kyuhyun assured the younger man.

The brunette just slowly nodded.

“Come on, stop with all of the mushy talk and keep walking. I still have a lot of to be taken care of at the headquarters, don’t waste my time.” Sungmin interrupt them, and of course that have made the smaller startled.

They entered the 23rd room on the forth floor, which is to be the room Ryeowook’s renting on.

It takes Sungmin just a few strides from the front door to reach the small drawer near the mattress. Without even asking the owner first, he pulled out one of the rack and randomly picked one clothe in it.

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook that’s still standing at the front door looked so dumbfounded with Sungmin’s behaviour.

Now the small detective got a shirt in his grasp, a totally worn out shirt.

He took a look at it for a moment and after that he threw it aside. He then picked another one, but much to his disgust it’s just another worn out shirt.

He repeated his action over and over again until there’s a bundle of clothes on the floor.

“I thought that you had a president of a successful company as your boyfriend. But why the hell is that all of your attires is full of beggar clothes?” he scoffed.

For the first time Kyuhyun was agreeing of what Sungmin had said. Because most of the clothes that his partner pulled out from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter