a guest

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking a short break for about two weeks from all the work, Kyuhyun finally recovered from his injuries. And in those meantime, the brunette also remembered some trivial memories from his past.

The boy remember that he’s an orphan, he live alone and worked multiple types of job to fend for himself so that he would never have to beg for food in front of anyone’s doorstep. He even remember the first time he met Siwon and saved him from being stab by a robber.

Simply said, he got back his old self.

But still, the day when the murder happened is still out of his reach. But both of the detectives didn’t force him much to remember that though as they know that the day must be too traumatize for the brunette that makes his mind refuses the memories from coming back.

 

Sungmin congratulated and praised himself for he thinks that his effort is what makes the amnesic boy finally remember something.

“If I’ve never planned those things at the mall, it won’t ever lead to this progress. It’s my brilliant plan that makes this achievement. You owe me big this time, detective Cho.” The small detective teased his partner.

And Kyuhyun could only sighed dejectedly at the bunny-like man’s remark.

“Whatever.” He scoffed.

That now Ryeowook remembered everything, the taller detective thinks that he probably will miss how the brunette behave in adorable and childish way, also how the boy’s eyes were shining in excitement when he was watching Barney.

But Kyuhyun still happy though by any means that the brunette were now finally acting like usual towards him, all smiling and comfortable with his presence.

 

“It’s pretty. Hana would love it, especially when she’s see that it’s you who planted it for her.” The taller detective complemented on how Ryeowook arranged the colourful flowers on the poodle’s grave. Her owner buried her at the front yard just exactly at the end of the fence, Sungmin said that it is the spot she loved the most when he let her out to play.

“Thank you.” The boy beamed as he stand up and dusted his hand.

“I’ve nothing much to repay her back, so this is all that I can do.” He continued.

 

“What-The-Hell-Have-You-Done-To-My-Flowers??!!” came a strained shriek from Kyuhyun’s partner. The small detective could only weep as he crouch down at his small garden. Well, it used to look like a garden before the brunette ‘borrowed’ the flowers in there.

“Relax Min, he means no harm. Besides its really pretty if you take a closer look.” The taller detective stated with a playful tone as he bent forward to pinpoint what he just said.

Sungmin immediately take advantage of the taller’s position and exasperatedly smacked him on the back. Kyuhyun arched his back at the stinging pain, he bet that the part would form a red mark of Sungmin handprint.

“Of course he just wanna do good, but I doubt that you’re the one over he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter