getting worse

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three of them sit on the couch in the family room, Ryeowook of course chooses the farthest seat from the spot where Hana died.

Sungmin shifted on his seat and break the silence.

“You know, after that happened yesterday... I was really frustrated…

I sat still in the car and just cried my heart out. Hana was just beside me on the passenger seat… I her, hold her paws… I don’t know how many hours I did that, but I manage to calm myself down.

When I’ve come into my clear state of mind, it finally dawned into me about the whole incident. A dog that died from eating just a piece of chocolate won’t have their mouth forming foams like that. She’s showing the signs of being poisoned.” Sungmin stated his deduction.

“So, you’re saying that the chocolate was poisoned?!” Kyuhyun disbelieving asked.

“Yes. If she really do eat the whole bar at the time, that amount of chocolate won’t kill a healthy dog like her in just a mere seconds. That’s why I get out from the car and ran back upstairs to discuss this matter with you, but you already locked yourself in your room. I was just about to pound on your door when I notice the piece that still left from the chocolate were laying on the floor.

I waste no more time and just scurried my way to the headquarters and brought the chocolate up to the lab. I told the officers to find out what’s the ingredients in it. They also run an autopsy on Hana. You won’t believe what they’ve found, it’s were both in the chocolate and Hana’s system.”

Sungmin hand a piece of paper to kyuhyun, a result of the chocolate’s ingredients and Hana’s blood test.

It looks like some kind of list. There’s also the percentage of the ingredients in decreasing order, starting from number one to twelfth.

The taller detective scanned through the list, but what caught his attention the most is the one on the second row with the percentage of 32%. It’s quiet high than the other ingredients. Screw that, it’s wasn’t even supposed to be in the chocolate.

“Arsenic?! But h-how that gets into the chocolate??” Kyuhyun were totally flustered.

“The point now is where he got the chocolate.” Sungmin stated.

“That’s right! I don’t even remember buying him any chocolate yesterday, and I don’t give him money so that he can buy one. Where did you get the chocolate, Ryeowook?” He asked the brunette.

 “A girl g-gave it to me when I was lost at the m-mall.” The boy admitted. His fiddled on the hem of his sleeves and head still hangs low.

Kyuhyun looked back and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter