housemate?

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Post-traumatic amnesia…

The sufferer would have no memory of the moments just before the accident due to a brief interruption in the long-term memory transfer mechanism.

In some cases, they don’t even remember their own name and also lose knowledge of who people are.

Having longer periods of unconsciousness after an injury may be an indication that recovering and regaining back the lost memory will take much longer.

 

Standing at the corner of the room whilst eyeing the boy who are being examined by the specialist, Kyuhyun are having an inner fight with himself weather to keep trusting the boy or to be in the same mind as his partner.

Every fragment clues that they got so far have been directed towards the smaller, about him feels betrayed of Siwon’s cheating and the fact that he is the only one who’re alive in that murder mess.

But somewhere deep inside him knows that the boy is not like what Sungmin accused him to be.

Not to mention that It’s annoying him to the bone every time he have a look at Sungmin who are standing at the opposite corner, that partner of his keep smirking triumphantly and mouthing ‘ I have warned you~ ‘

After done examining Ryeowook, the specialist come closer to Kyuhyun and gives him a long explanation about the brunette’s condition.

“He practically lost all of his memory, which also means he loses his ability to write and spell. Right now he might look like a grown up man, but mentally he is just like a three years old baby.

This can be cured, but it’ll cost you some time. I can’t guarantee you until when, it might take a few days, weeks, months or even years depends on his own will and also people around him.”

Family and friend support is crucial in helping a patient with amnesia to get better. He might remember everything back if he’s surrounded by familiar objects, peoples, smells and others.

When he’s healthier, take him to the place where he always went to so that he can recall back the past. If that don’t work, bring him to meet someone he knows or someone who knows him.

But I’ve to warn you that never ever trying to force him to remember, that’ll put some pressure on his emotion and brain resulting to worsen his condition.

Just take it easy, majority amnesia cases resolves itself without treatment.”

And then the specialist turn on his heels out of the ward, leaving the two detectives dumbfounded with the smaller man in the room who are looking at them like they’ve grown another head.

“Well… then… here we are…” Kyuhyun awkwardly trying to started the conversation.

“Just cut off the bull.” Sungmin interrupt him.

“I’ll just say it once and won’t repeat it anymore, so you listen to me carefully chump.

Right now you’re a suspect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter