[ R ] bestseller | Story Review

Ipseity Graphics and Review Shop | CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Review ♕ Story Link bestseller mirrorgirl Ipseity Pick up name : bestseller
Request: Story review

message: 95.5/100! THIS REVIEW IS PURELY JUST BASED ON MY PERSONAL OPINION. I DO NOT REPRESENT THE ENTIRE READER'S POPULATION Title: TRAVELLER
Author: bestseller

7/10 ─ Story Title: The thing I want to point out is that, there is no need to put the title in CAPS. You can put it in caps in your poster, or somewhere more graphic, but don't put your title in caps. I get that you want to put emphasis on the title, or you want to get attract more readers to read the story by putting the title in block letters, but it definitely does not help. Readers are just attracted to the words, or for your case, word. Your title name is enough to attract the readers attention. 
Now for the compliments, the title definitely has relations with the story. I personally like one word title that leaves an impact and basically summarises the story as a whole. See how powerful a word can be? 

10/10 ─ Description/Forward: It was short and sweet. I personally like it. It brought some impact to the readers and it's a perfect epigraph to attract the reader's attention. It definitely caught mine and I'm totally all for a romance genre. 

9.5/10 ─ Writing Style: I personally do not favor stories that goes from present to past then back to present again because most stories like that leaves me completely confused. But yours is unlike most stories. I was completely taken by surprise by how you phrase the sentences. I could literally visualize the story in my head. It's like a literature piece and trust me, I'm not a literature type of person. But you write your story beautifully. Not too much difficult words, so it's easy to understand. It's neat and easy to read. Although it lacks description, I guess that's where the 0.5 marks have gone. I'm someone who loves description, not too much but not too little either. But I could still understand how the characters are feeling. I love it. 

14/15 ─ Grammar/Word Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter