[ R ] Haroro_Fan | Graphic Review

Ipseity Graphics and Review Shop | CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Review ♕ Poster Link Haroro_fan Veneficious Ipseity Pick up name : Haroro_fan
Request: Graphic Rev

message: Very good job for a beginner. You have lots of potential! 
 

Title: Thank You
Author: Haroro_Fan
Reviewer: Veneficious

8/10 ─ First Glance: At first glance the poster looks very very nice. The colors work well together, pink, blue, yellow, solid colors that could work well together. The blending at first glance is not too bad at all either. Really good job for a first poster. 

5/10 ─ Themes: For a story poster like this, the title being "thank you", I would use more relative photos in the poster. Maybe something that goes along with the story because the titel is so vague. Unless the story is all about moons and flowers ;). Try to incorporate something from the description or forward. Maybe it's a thank you letter. Maybe put a letter in the poster. By the looks of the two characters, I'm not sure which one is the one thanking. Maybe it's both. Try to make the poster have a theme and speak out on its own. 

7/10 ─ Photos: I love that photo of the female character, it is very beautiful and could be used easily if Luhan's picture was also of him facing the other way, so with the two's back turned against each other. That would make the poster look cleaner, like the pictures belong together. Again all the flowers and moons are nice but I'd like to see something that has to do with the story.

6/10 ─ Typography: I think you could play with the text a lot more. If you double click on the text layer on photoshop, it'll bring up a box of styles to use for the text. Try shadows, glows, maybe even overlays and play around with the type. Also, adding a poster credit and story credit would also make the poster look more legit and just nicer. The "Thank" is smaller than the "You". I don't know if that's on purpose, but when you speak out "Thank you" out loud, you stress the "Thank", so in the poster, it would make more sense to make the "Thank" bigger than the "you". That way it would lay on each other much better as well. Usually for titles with only two words, I use the same font. But if the title has three or four words, then using different fonts would enhance the look. But when it's just two words and the fonts are different, it feels like the words don't belong together. You want to keep a sense of harmony in the poster.

8/10 ─ Blending: I think you did well with the blending, the only thing I would say is that Luhan's photo is a lot heavier and darker than the rest of the photo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter