[ R ] W3ntchuuKrown | Story Review

Ipseity Graphics and Review Shop | CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Review ♕ Story Link W3ntchuuKrown Veneficious Ipseity Pick up name : W3ntchuuKrown
Request: Story review

message: 74/100! Congratulations. Please continue your writing journey and process. 
  Title: This House is Chaos
Author: W3ntchuuKrown

6/10 ─ Story Title: The title is a little bit long and mundane for my taste. It's not eye catching or attention catching. It seems to roll off the tongue like a phrase from the text itself, quite ordinary. A small change could easily make the title more of a ring, ie. "House of Chaos". 

8/10 ─ Description/Forward: I got a little confused with the description to be honest. I thought the story would be angst or drama themed after reading the description. It feels like Heein was in serious pain and misery with her brothers, when in actuality they care about her. It's kind of silly and the dramatic irony makes the description piece interesting, I genuinely wanted to read more afterwards. Though a diary entry as a forward piece is a bit cliche. I do wish it was just a little bit longer, a little bit more telling of the childishness and care of her brothers or something. 

7/10 ─ Writing Style: I must admit, I am not a big fan of inserting images into a story, I feel it takes back from the writing portion of the piece. But since this was quite a funny piece, I think it works well with the story. I'll be honest, if your grammar wasn't as great as yours is now, I would probably not be interested in the story. But since you're able to write very well, while writing a comedic piece, I think your writing style is what most people call, very cute. I do wish the chapters were longer, that would help flex some of your writing skills on paper. There are some parts that I wish you described more, ie. why did Jungkook suddenly show up. Who is he. What does Heein look like. What does her friend look like. Just more descriptions, which would add more color and explain more of who these characters are. 

13/15 ─ Grammar/Word Choice: There are a few grammar mistakes and spelling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter