[ R ] _Miss_Right_ | The boy who cried John

Ipseity Graphics and Review Shop | CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Review ♕ Story Link _Miss_Right_ Veneficious Ipseity Pick up name : _miss_right_
Request: Story review

message: 86/100! Great job!
  Title: The Boy Who Cried John 
Author: _Miss_Right_

10/10 ─ Story Title: Catchy, slightly long, but part of a longer catch phrase that everyone knows. It works well with the story and with your theme of fics. At first glance I know it will be a twist on the boy who cried wolf, even tho twists on classics are overdone, I can be assured it's a safe bet to be a good storyline. 

8/10 ─ Description/Forward: Very interesting at first glance. Looks a little angsty because of the black and white, but still kind of childish and fairy tale like? Works well with the parody theme. The only thing I would have wanted more of would be a little snippet of the story itself in the foreward. Would have been nice. 

7/10 ─ Writing Style: It's no doubt that you are a good writer. The story is written very well. I can easily see Seungkwan and the werewolf, Jun Hyung and his Wushu. Everything is very clear and descriptive, which is really good. But there's this way that you write, it's slightly strange. The sentences almost sound like a run-on sentence, but more dramatic? If that makes any sense. Almost like a long sentence with no solid or central idea. This may only be because you may have been trying to catch that "once upon a time..." storyline feel in your parody writing, which in that case words well, but for my tastes, it's a little strange. Actually now that I think about it's probably more of the parody. Your actual writing itself later on in the story is very well done. The dialogues are easy to follow and well paced. Again, it's no doubt you know what you're doing. It's difficult to put a play on classic stories like The boy who cried wolf, and with your writing skills I think you did well. 

13/15 ─ Grammar/Word Choice: You had a gramatical errors and verb tenses that were just used incorrectly, I caught them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter