Seven

[SEVENTEEN'S TRILOGY PART ③] Dear My Future Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'My heart is perfect because you are inside.'

 

Joshua looked up and his eyes met with the guy's. "Hey, good to see you here."

The younger nodded towards his hyung and turned to look at Chaeyoon while the girl raised her head slowly to see him. "Hi, Chaeyoon." He smiled.

"H-hey, Mingyu," For the first time ever after they knew each other, he heard his name coming out from , and a slight giddy tangled his heart.

"Ah, I'm meeting her to talk about my sister's wedding. We will be pairing up for the newlyweds on their big day." Joshua stood up. "Do you want to join us for some tea?"

Mingyu shook his head. "No, thanks. I'm just happened to pass by and decide to buy some cupcakes for Minseo. She is craving for something sweet recently."

Chaeyoon thought that he would ruin their teatime but to her surprise, he didn't. He went to the cake section after gesturing both of them to carry on.

Her eyes never left him until Joshua uttered her name, making her to snap and look towards the guy in front of her.

"Do you want some cupcakes too?" And she smiled. "No, thanks."

Once again she expected Mingyu to come to them for a goodbye, but it didn't happen. He just left after making the payment.

She sighed.

"Are you ok, Chaeyoon?" Joshua's gentle voice caused her to get back. "Umm, yes, I'm ok." He smiled at her and ignored the fact that her blush was getting intensed.

God, do all Americans have such great teeth?

His bag was ped, and those belongings were exposed.

"Is it good?" Chaeyoon asked politely, pointing towards one of the books inside. Joshua raised an eyebrow a little and turned to take out the book. Chaeyoon could see the cover showing a man in his sixties, with a face that almost all Koreans could recognize. Joshua grinned at her. "Ah, it's amazing."

"I always see those types of politicial autobiographies on the bestseller list and think they must be really fascinating to read." She forced a smile.

"And it's real nice! I have actually finished it yesterday, you can have it." He said as he passed the book to her. "Do you love reading too?"

"Of course I am. And I can't wait to read this!" Obviously she lied. She gave it a quick flick, and soon realised that it was about five hundred pages long. "Well...thank you so much."

Yes, Chaeyoon did love to read, but she prefered those with storylines. Plus, she barely cared about the politics. And now she had to swallow this freaking book.

Only if she could lit up the interest within herself.

• • •

"Guys, we are here!" The gang turned towards the person who came in with light footsteps, hands holding two huge photo albums. At her back, it was followed by the black-haired guy with sharp features.

"Like finally, Seungcheol and JaeMi!" SaeHyeon stood up with a broad smile. "Come and sit here~"

There were two seats left beside Joshua, and JaeMi gladly went beside her brother. "Hi, Josh. Let's take a look at your handsome face together." She winked.

"Don't forget about Chaeyoon. She's pretty too." Joshua added calmly, without realising Mingyu was looking at him. "Speaking of which, where is she?"

Chan placed his glass of latte on the table. "Ah, she told me that she had reports to be done within this weekend. Their company is going to have several tours soon."

"Oh, so...is she going to lead any of them?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow, while the younger shook his head. "She doesn't tell me about this, but I heard the conversation of her and Minkyung noona through the phone. Umm, if I didn't remember it wrongly, she was saying that she planned to lead the Macau tour."

"Oh, ok." Mingyu smiled a little. So, Macau...

"Hey, let's see their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter