Eight

[SEVENTEEN'S TRILOGY PART ③] Dear My Future Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Omo I accidentally released the chapter while writing. It's so embarrassing!! >< I'm so sorry, guys, you have just seen the clumsiest author ever. :)

 

'Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.'

 

The girl looked at her weirdly. "You...don't know me, unnie? I'm Minseo!"

"Sorry, but I really know nothing about you. How did you know me?" Chaeyoon gently shook her head and replied. So, this girl looked like Mingyu, it must be his younger sister then.

Mingyu elbowed his sister and showed him a look. She saw him and a sudden thought came into her mind. "Ah, oppa always mentioned you in front of me. That's why I know you. And I thought he would tell you about me too, but guess he didn't. You're so biased!" She pouted and hit him.

"Oh, I see." Chaeyoon then saw the tourists who were still waiting for her. "Hey, morning everyone." She gestured the siblings to join the gang before continuing to explain the details of the tour.

It was going to be 3 days, 2 nights.

 

While waiting to get on board, all of them were allowed to have some free time around the airport. Minseo was taking a bunch of selfies and getting her Facebook updated with photos and check-ins, while Mingyu was... Wait, where was he?

Taking out her mini notebook and pen, Chaeyoon was trying to write out the DOs and DON'Ts as a reminder for herself just in case there was anything happened unexpectedly. Beside her there was a lady, which was her assistant Seoljin.

"Chaeyoon yah~" Seoljin went closer to her and looked at her writings. "Do you still remember when was the last time you lead a tour?"

"Hmm..." Chaeyoon looked up from her notebook and had some time thinking. "It was the Melbourne tour, in 2019... Wait, it has been two years! I don't even realised that time has passed this fast." She joked as she contined to jot down words.

Seoljin looked at her and sighed.

"Done!" Chaeyoon clasped her hands together before keeping her things into a small pastel blue bagpack. "I feel like going to the washroom, are you coming with me?"

Seoljin shook her head and smiled. "I just went there before we get here." Chaeyoon nodded in acknowledgement and left with her phone.

 

After coming out from the washroom, she saw Mingyu who was leaving a cafe with two cups of coffee, or tea perhaps, she wasn't sure for that. He saw her as she walked towards him.

"Hey, feeling bored sitting there?" She took a glance at the beverages before looking at him. It was tea, or to be exact, ginger tea.

Mingyu flashed a smile. "I was craving for some tea before the flight, but then I thought of you, so I decided to get two instead. Here you go." He handed her one of the cups.

"Thanks, I really like ginger tea." Chaeyoon took it carefully. So, he's always thinking of me. "But... What makes you to join a trip? Don't you have projects to run recently?"

"Ah, Minseo has always been asking me to bring her for a short trip. I have rejected her for months, and since I'm free nowadays, it's my chance." Mingyu shrugged and blinked.

"But why don't you choose self-travelling? It's more flexible rather than following a tour."

"Well, I have been to quite a number of places but Macau isn't one of them. This is a sudden schedule and I didn't manage to prepare our trip so I decided to take a tour. But who knows, it's your tour." He lied.

"So should I say what a coincidence?" Both of them laughed.

"Okay then..." She nodded before looking at her watch. "Oh, another 15 minutes. We should get going. Come on." She gestured him to follow her and he did.

• • •

They straightaway headed to the hotel after landing and finishing the procedures. Chaeyoon and Seoljin was responsible to settle all their rooms and check-ins. Both of them handed the keys to the respective tourists, and when Chaeyoon gave it to Mingyu, they stared at each other before she spoke. "Hi, neighbour."

"Wow, are you staying at the room next to ours, unnie?" Minseo asked excitedly. Chaeyoon beamed towards her. "Indeed."

"Yey! Can we go to your room later?" Chaeyoon thought for a while. 'We' is referring to both of them, which means Mingyu is coming as well, but he's a guy and... Never mind, Minseo will be here too. "Sure you can."

"Guys, we can have our lunch after settling down all your things." Seoljin announced and all of them proceeded to their rooms.

 

Macau Museum was their first visiting spot. Seoljin distributed several brochures for each of them while Chaeyoon began to explain the history and some interesting facts about this fascinating place.

"Wow, Chaeyoon unnie is really professional." Minseo was amused. His brother looked at her with a warm smile, agreeing about the fact that his wife was doing a great job.

 

Very soon a day had came to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter