Three

[SEVENTEEN'S TRILOGY PART ③] Dear My Future Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Sorry guys, I accidentally marked the story as completed when there is still a long way to go. T_T Anyway let's begin with this chapter! ^^

 

'I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a hundred times.'

 

"The plane is going to land soon, passengers please get ready." A soothing voice came out from the speaker, following by a screech. People could be seen to move in their seats, doing some random stretching.

"JaeMi, wake up." Jisoo nudged his twin sister, who was resting her head on his shoulder. The girl let out a soft groan while frowning. For a brief moment she felt so dizzy and opened her eyes, just a little, and looked at the surrounding, before going back to sleep. "Another 5 minutes, Jisoo."

"Fine, but can you move a bit? I'm going to the washroom." JaeMi sighed and followed her brother's words. Jisoo got up slowly, without waking the passengers who sat behind him.

JaeMi felt uncomfortable for lying against the hard surface beside her, hence she woke up very soon. Rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand, she took out her phone which was kept inside of the pocket for hours to check the time. She unlocked her phone, and the first thing she saw wasn't the time, but the wallpaper, which showed the photo of her and her precious boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol.

Seungcheol and JaeMi had been together for almost three years. Well, two years and ten months, including the year which both of them got seperated, to be exact. JaeMi had to follow Jisoo to the United States in order to expand their business. Despite the long distance which caused them unable to meet, they would send voice messages to each other almost every night. Sometimes, Seungcheol would invite his girlfriend for a chat via Skype, even though the time was short, as there was a 13-hour difference between US and Korea. It's either you have to wake up early in the morning or stay up late.

Jisoo would sometimes prank Seungcheol by replying his message on behalf of JaeMi, which in the end got caught by his sister. She would turn sulky and Jisoo had to get her desserts, or even aegyo.

Scratch that.

Not forget to mention the moment when Seungcheol first saw Jisoo, he almost thought himself to have fallen for a guy, until JaeMi appeared beside him. Or else he would assume that Jisoo dressed up as a girl and took his heart away, and then gonna return it by revealing his true identity.

Scratch that again.

The J twins were obviously looked alike to each other, but people kept on mistaken them as a couple. Probably due to the height difference. JaeMi always blamed Jisoo for taking away all the nutrients during the time when both of them were in their mother's tummy. While Jisoo would laugh it off and ruffled her hair, which caused her to stomp her feet.

 

When the plane landed, the passengers were told to get their bags on top before getting down. Jisoo carried both of his and JaeMi's while the sister took the rest of the things.

As expected, the busy airport. There were people lining up to get their flight tickets checked, ready to go on board. Some people were seen rushing with their luggages, in order not to miss the flight. Those people who talked too loud  woke some of the babies, who were then started to cry. There were plasma screens of arrival and departure times on the wall, which one of them showing that the plane that the twins took had arrived. Some of the planes even delayed, which caused those who were waiting to feel bored.

After hours of flight, all of them were tired. JaeMi took a look at the surroundings. Among the groups of people who were waiting, one of them caught her eyes. The person was standing in front of the crowd, with hands holding a cardboard, stating 'Mr. Hong Jisoo and Miss Hong JaeMi'. He held the cardboard so high that he had covered his face, and the twins couldn't recognize who was it.

"Weird. I don't remember calling anyone to fetch us." She frowned. Her brother looked at her. "Or maybe our parents did?"

The twins went to the person after collecting their luggages. Checking her passport once or twice, JaeMi kept it in her bag before greeting the waiting person. "Hello."

Oh wait, it seemed to be like...

"Surprise! Do you miss me?" The person revealed his face, and JaeMi almost screamed. "It's you!"

"Seungcheol! So nice to see you here!" Jisoo greeted him, and both of them shared a hug. The girl was so excited that she had tears in her eyes. "I still couldn't believe that you came."

Seungcheol didn't say anything. He just pulled his girl into his embrace, in which both of them had longed for. "Ok, enough for that." JaeMi blinked her tears away. "Let's go grab a coffee, should we?"

• • •

8th of August, Seungcheol's birthday,

His friends were already gathered around Soonyoung's cafe, hiding themselves somewhere. JaeMi called him for a meet in the morning, even though she had sent him a birthday message right at 12 o'clock midnight.

'Coffee with Pups' was usually closed on Monday, but that day the lights were all switched on, although the signboard was still hung 'CLOSED'.

Seungcheol pushed the door open, and the first thing that came into his sight was JaeMi holding a birthday cake, singing birthday song to him. "May all your wishes come true, Cheol." She said happily after finished singing. Seungcheol closed his eyes and made the three wishes, before blowing all the candles off. JaeMi smiled and put the cake on the table. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter