If This Was A Movie

Christmas oneshots

 

“I can’t believe that we’re dating. This is like a dream for me.” Doojoon said as he pulled Hyoyeon closer to him by the waist.

“Don’t get greasy now.” she said as she chuckled.

“It’s just that I can’t believe it. I mean I’ve admired you for a while now. And to know that we share the same feelings just made me happy. It’s like those in movies where a guy would meet a girl then they would end up together.” he said with matching gestures. Hyoyeon burst into laughter at his sudden story telling session. She pinched his cheeks.

“So tell me the person you were referring to some interviews was me, right?” he said as he faced her. Hyoyeon just looked at him. “You know the answer, why are you still asking?”

“I just want to hear it from you. I mean you just said yes just yesterday.”

~~~

They had a normal relationship and when they don’t have a schedule they would go out.  Just recently the two of them became busy having schedules here and there since Christmas was coming. They didn’t get the chance to spend time together. This was another December where they were both busy that they won’t get to spend Christmas together.

“Unnie are you alright?” Seohyun asked as she approached her and patted her shoulder. “You seem to be in a daze.” Sooyoung looked at the said person and thought ‘Something’s bothering her.’

“I-I’m fine.” she answered. Though Hyoyeon was open and she freely expresses what she feels, she’s also good at hiding her emotions. One person can see right through her and that was Sooyoung. She would know if Hyoyeon was telling the truth or lying.

After the other girls had left since they have other schedules and some headed to the parking lot. Hyoyeon was still fixing her stuff so she was left and Sooyoung stayed with her.

“What’s wrong?” Sooyoung asked. Hyoyeon stopped putting her things in her bag and looked at Sooyoung. “What do you mean?” she asked innocently.

“I know you Hyo stop pretending. You can tell me.” she said. Hyoyeon took a deep breath and then she started to tell Sooyoung.

“It’s just a misunderstanding. Don’t worry you’ll eventually fix it.” she said with a little assurance. Then they both went out to go back to their dorm.

~~~

Hyoyeon got a call and after that she excused herself. They were already back at their dorm.

“I wonder what’s wrong.” said. “Hyo seems to be down these days.” added Taeyeon.

 

“Let’s break up.” Doojoon said after a moment of silence. Hyoyeon looked at him. “Why?” she managed to ask.

“We’re continuously having arguments because of a misunderstanding I think we need some space.” he stated. It was true anyway recently they’ve done nothing but fight. Hyoyeon understood what he meant but she had thoughts like they can still patch it up.

“Are you sure?” she asked. Doojoon just nodded. After that he was expecting Hyoyeon to break down or cry. Or she would leave and ran back to her dorm. But no she approached him and extended her hand. Doojoon looked up to her and met her eyes.

“Thanks for the years we’ve been together.” she said with a sincere smile. Doojoon shook her hand. At that time he definitely proved that she was a strong person. And a small smile crept on his face.

“Let’s still be friends.” Doojoon said. “Of course.” she said as he watched Doojoon leave. When she was sure that he was gone instantly tears trickled down her face. She wiped her tears with the back of her palm. “I guess this isn’t like the movies like you would go back and beg for forgiveness. That’s the bitter truth.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry if this is a bit boring...