A Friend's Girl I Fell In Love With

Christmas oneshots

 

Daesung and his friends got a get together, this December, after how many years. He got to meet all of his classmates and got to have some chit chat with them. His bestfriend introduced to him his girlfriend. When Daesung saw her he found her beautiful. He felt something but he ignored since he said that it might be that he was just admiring her beauty.

~~~

As if fate was playing with him, the girl was actually working with him on the same company it was just that they were on a different department that’s why he didn’t see her. He got to know that because the girl was transferred to his department. They eventually got close and his feelings for her grew. He knows it’s wrong so he did his best to avoid it and stop himself for falling for her but how can he when they would be seeing each other almost every day because of work.

His heart beat would raise whenever he would see her. And whenever they were together he was happy but he knows better. He wouldn’t steal his friend’s girl though he really loves her.

~~~

“Daesung oppa would you like to have dinner with us?” she asked as she was ready to leave.

“No thanks I might just look like a third wheel there.” he answered, he said that in a joking way. “But he said he wanted to see you as well.” she pleaded. Daesung eventually gave in so they went to the restaurant together.

They had a conversation about their life. While having dinner Daesung tried his best to restrain himself from looking at her but he would steal glances. What he didn’t know was that his bestfriend noticed that. After their dinner, they went out and his bestfriend ask the girl to go ahead to the car since he just wanted to talk to Daesung about something.

“What is it?” Daesung asked as he watched the girl’s disappearing figure. “You like her, don’t you?” he asked. Daseung was taken aback. ‘Was I showing it?’ he thought. He kept calm and denied all his suspicions.

“Don’t lie I saw how you looked at her earlier.” he stated. Daesung took a deep breath, ‘I guess there’s no use in denying.’ he said to himself.

“I don’t want to ruin my friendship with you and her so I’m doing my best to stay away from her.” he said but before he could even finish what he was saying he felt a hard punch thrown to him. He touched his left cheek and looked at his friend.

“You know that she already has a boyfriend so why bother liking her? I won’t give her to you.” he said.

“Do you think that I would steal her from you? If I did I would’ve done that a long time ago.” he said the guy just looked at him. “I know it’s wrong but I never did anything to get her and I can promise you that I won’t take her away from you.” he said.

“Do you really prosmise that?” he asked as Daesung nodded. The guy was relieved he apologized for what he had done to him and Daesung accepted his apology.

“I guess I deserved that punch. This is so wrong but I’m sorry but I can’t promise to stop loving your girlfriend.” he said as he started the engine and drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~okay I think as I continue making one shots it's getting lamer.... please tell me what you think....