We Belong Together

Christmas oneshots

 

“I can’t wait for tomorrow, it’ll be the last day and then its Christmas break.” said Hyunseung.

“Hey dongsaeng are you planning on confessing to her?” Junhyung asked as he placed his arms over Dongwoon’s shoulder. The latter blushed at the sudden question and his hyungs noticed that so they started to .

“C’mon I think everyone knows that the two of you obviously belong with each other.” teased Gikwang.

“But what if she doesn’t like me? I mean we’ve been friends for a long time and I don’t want to ruin our relationship just because of a sudden confession.” he said.

“You never know unless you try.” Yoseob said. “Besides I have a feeling you won’t be rejected.” Doojoon butted in.

“I’ll think about it.” he said as he removed Junhyung’s arms and headed back to his class since the bell had already rang meaning lunch break was over.

“Let’s go to our classes as well.” Doojoon said as they all went their separate ways.

~~~

The next day was the last day before Christmas break and the different classes had their own Christmas party. Dongwoon’s class was pretty close with each other so they were all having a blast. They had a program and the first part was a talent portion where some of his classmates sang and dance. One of the participants was Dongwoon’s bestfriend Minjoo. She had a wonderful voice that’s why she was the class’ representative whenever there were activities like singing contest within their school. After the talent show they paused for a while to eat. Everyone had their own group and chatted happily talking about their plans for Christmas.

“Hey! Where’s my gift?” asked Minjoo, it was more of like a joke. “I’ll give it to you later.” Dongwoon said as he ruffled her hair.

“Aish~ do you know how long it took me to fix my hair then you’ll just ruin it?” she said as she fixed it with her hands. “Mianhe but you look better that way.” he teased.

~~~

After eating they proceeded with their program and they were down to the last part which was the games. They played different games until it came to the last one. The last game was ‘the boat is sinking’ wherein they would group themselves depending on how many the emcee will say. They were around 40 in the class and only half joined since some were already engrossed to chatting with their friends. Minjoo and Dongwoo joined all the games until the last one since they didn’t want to give up until they win.

“The boat is sinking group yourselves into 8.” the emcee announced and they ran to hug each other until they were already 8. Four of their classmates were eliminated. After the next round only 15 were left, then 10 until to the last round were only five of them were left. Luckily Minjoo and Dongwoon were part of the five that were left. Dongwoon was the only guy left and the girls left were kind of close with each other. Minjoo’s bestfriend was also there.

“Okay last round the boat is sinking group yourself into two.” the emcee announced. The two girls that were near each other hugged one another. Minjoo made her way to her bestfriend but Dongwoon was fast enough to hug her and so Minjoo’s bestfriend was eliminated and the four of them won the game.

“You can let go now.” Minjoo stated as she tried to get away from Dongwoon’s grip. Before letting go Dongwoon whispered something which made Minjoo blush but she didn’t show it. After the last game it was time to go home but of course some of them had already planned on going out with their friends.

~~~

“What you said earlier is that true?” Minjoo asked after an awkward silence. They were on their way out the school grounds.

“What do you think?” he asked, he was actually shy but he didn’t show her that. He tried his best to act cool.

“Can I give my answer now?” she asked as she stopped walking. Dongwoon also stopped on his tracks and faced her. He was nervous since he didn’t know if what he will hear will be good or bad. They were staring at each other’s eyes that they didn’t notice Dongwoon’s hyungs were there watching them from a few meters away. They didn’t approach them just yet since they didn’t want to ruin the moment.

Minjoo smiled and said ‘yes’ and after hearing that Dongwoon hugged her and they heard cheering. They broke the hug and looked from where it was coming and they saw BEAST approaching them.

“I guess our dongsaeng finally confessed.” teased Doojoon as he looked at the two who were blushing madly.

“Way to go!” exclaimed Hyunseung. “Congrats.” said Yoseob as he shook Dongwoon’s hands.

“Kajja let’s go celebrate.” said Gikwang as they dragged the two with them. Minjoo and Dongwoon looked at each other and just laughed.

“Now we finally have a girl in the group.” Junhyung butted.

“Not just a girl but my girl.” Dongwoon said as he placed his arm over her shoulder.

“Okay but don’t show too much PDA.” Junhyung teased. Minjoo blushed and they all saw that.

“Don’t worry I won’t allow that.” Doojoon said.

They all headed to a noraebang to celebrate, since they all love to sing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~hope you like this ^^ don't forget to leave comments :).... and by the way the title I used for my onehost are actually songs.. well I guess you knew that... you can try to listen to the songs while reading each oneshot ^^