Trouble Maker

Christmas oneshots

 

They were lovers with hidden identities. None of them knew that they were assassin since they lead a different life when they are together. Little did they know their secrets will be exposed.

~~~

“Hyunseung we have someone for you to assassinate. She’s one of the greatest assassin of our opposing side.” his leader said. “She? Meaning a girl?” he asked.

“Yes but I can’t give you her details now. You’ll just have to go to this place because she’ll be staying there. Do your job well.” his leader said as he handed him a paper where the place was written. Hyunseung wanted to ask why at this time he didn’t know why the person he was supposed to finish was not introduced to him, but his leader had left already.

“Hyunah, I’m sorry but something urgent came up. I promise to make it up to you. Saranghae.” he said as he ended the call.

At the same time…

After the phone call… “It was a good thing he couldn’t make it. But I wonder why they didn’t tell me who that person is. How am I supposed to do my work if I don’t even know his name and I don’t have a clue on what he looks like? All I know is that he will be the one staying next to my room. I’m getting curious but why do I feel that something bad would happen.” she said to herself as she made her preparation.

~~~

Hyunseung came to the said place and checked in. He went to his room and prepared the necessary things he needed, meaning his gun. He waited until he gets the cue that she has arrived.

On the other hand, Hyunah just checked in and when she got to her room she immediately opened her bag and took out her listening device. She tried to listen to the conversation on the next room but to her luck it was dead silent. She can’t hear anything. She decided to go out and sneak on the room next to hers.

 

Hyunseung walked out the elevator and checked on the room next to his. When he opened the door he saw a listening device on the bed but there was no one. “She must’ve gone out.” he thought and went out the door after carefully inspecting the whole place.

Hyunah went out the room and was surprised to see her boyfriend.

“Hyunseung.” “Hyunah.” they both said at the same time. They were both shocked and they weren’t expecting to see each other.

“What are you doing here?” they both asked at the same time. “For work.” they both said in unison.

“Then see you around.” Hyunseung said as he went to his own room. They were both shocked when they knew where the other was staying.

“It can’t be he’s/she’s the one.” they both thought.

~~~

They had no choice but do what they were assigned or else they will be the ones to be eliminated. They both stuck to their plan and later that evening they commenced.

Hyunseung got to Hyunah first. “I hope you would understand.” he said as he was holding the gun in front of her. “I hope you do too.” she retorted and made her way towards him and got the chance to steal the gone.

“Oppa mianhe.” she said as she was the one holding the gun now. Hyunseung was fast and was able to get her and now he was holding her, he had his arms wrapped around her neck, while he took the gun.

“Do we really have to do this?” Hyunah asked. Of course they don’t want to do it but what can they do, if they won’t they will be punished and worse tortured.

“You know what will happen.” he answered as his voice softened. “Then I guess I have no choice.” said Hyunah as she faced him and kissed him. Hyunseung tried to get away but he ended up responding to the kiss. When Hyunah was able to get the gun she broke the kiss and pulled the trigger.

Hyunseung had a shocked expression he could not believe that she would do it. “Oppa mianhe.” she said once again as Hyunseung hugged her now blood filled body. “Why?” he screamed as he hugged her tightly. “Don’t you dare shoot yourself or else I won’t forgive you. I know you can’t do it.” she said as she smiled.

Hyunseung carried her bridal style and made his way to the open parking lot to take her to the hospital. “Don’t worry we can make it.” he said as he was running towards his car but before he could even open the door a ‘BANG’ was heard. He fell on the ground with Hyunah.

“You two are such trouble makers.” said a voice as the figure left the two's almost lifeless body on the snowy ground.

“I told you not to take me anymore.” Hyunah struggled to say. “At least we get to be together now.” he said as he held her hand and they both closed their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~okay while I was writing this I was creeped out... I know this was supposed to be a Chrsitmas one shot but I guess its okay... this was one will be different this will be a non-Christmas one shot out of all the one shots I have posted here... sorry if its lame... and this is the last one for this...