One Of A Kind

Christmas oneshots

 

It was that time of year again where Big Bang would hold a mini concert for Christmas, for the less fortunate children. Well basically anyone can watch since they will perform in the streets. They would actually perform for free but some would leave money because they a have a carton saying ‘Donate for the less fortunate children’ and people passing by would put money. The money they gather will be given to their chosen charity. It became a hobby of theirs to do that every Christmas.

“Taeyang.” GD said as he waved his hand in front of his friends face. He seems to be in a deep trance. They were just about to perform.

“What?” he asked kind of irritated since he was disturbed. “We’re about to start so stop daydreaming. The person you’re looking at might melt.” GD stated as he lightly punch him in the shoulder. Taeyang slightly blushed but he didn’t let any of s see it. Unfortunately the person he was staring at saw everything and she can’t help but smile. She actually found him cute blushing.

The mini concert has started and the passerby’s would stop to watch them and some would even donate. After an hour they were down to their last song. The last performance was a solo by Taeyang since the other members has showcased their solo and duo songs earlier. He sang ‘I need a girl’ and all throughout his performance his eyes were just focused on a certain person. But the girl was too naïve to even notice. After the performance Big Bang had said their thanks and greeted everyone a Merry Christmas. Some didn’t leave just yet since they wanted to get their autograph and take selcas with them.

~~~

“Unnie can I also take a picture with them?” said a little girl as she tugged her unnie’s shirt. “Sure why not?” she answered with a smile.

The little girl happily approached them, more like ran towards them. G-Dragon saw the girl and he was fond of children so out of instinct he opened his arms and hugged the little girl then he pinched her cheeks.

“You’re cute what’s your name?” he asked as he bent down and was ready to take a picture with her. “Min.” she said as she looked ahead and signaled her unnie to walk faster. Big Bang looked ahead to see who was the little girl calling. Taeyang’s eyes widened then he suddenly felt his heart skip a beat.

“Hurry unnie.” Min exclaimed as she flashed her cutest smile. Her unnie took out the camera and took a picture of Min with Big Bang. After that they both said their thanks.

“Aren’t you going to take a picture with us?” Seungri asked as he saw her placing the camera back into her bag. She was kind of startled.

“My sister isn’t really a fan of music.” Min stated.

“Mianhe but what she said was true.” she said as she took her sister’s hand and was ready to leave.

“Wait at least let us know your name.” Taeyang suddenly exclaimed. All of them looked at him. s were shocked at his sudden outburst.

“What he meant was so that we can give you our autograph.” GD wittily answered. “I’m Song Yunji and she’s Song Min.” she said.

Big Bang suddenly looked for pen and paper and put short messages for the two.

“Here.” Seungri said as he handed them the paper. “Thank you.” Yunji said as she and Min bowed.

“I hope you would try to listen to music especially ours.” said TOP.

“I’ll try.” she said then they left.

 “Hyung you seem to have fallen for her.” Seungri teased.

“I don’t know but when is saw her I just found her one of a kind.”

“Stop being cheesy.” butted Daesung.

~~~

After that Taeyang tried his best to look for her and when he did he befriended her until they eventually became close. He really found her one of a kind, she wasn’t the usual girly girl, and she sometimes has the tendency to be boyish. And she’s the first person he ever knew that doesn’t like music. She’s someone who doesn’t care about what others think and she would definitely let others know what she was feeling. And there was something else she was a really naïve person. Taeyang made everything obvious but she still doesn’t seem to get it.

~~~

It was another Christmas year and they held a mini concert as well. Taeyang had invited Yunji and Min. He also prepared something.

“Good luck with your special event.” GD said as he patted his friends back. It was the last performance again and like last year Taeyang will be the finale. He sang ‘One of a Kind’ (by CN BLUE I wish he could really sing it or do a cover I really love that song :p ) and while singing that, he was only looking at Yunji.

At that time Yunji felt his intense stare that even if she was naïve she noticed it. Everyone present got the idea and the crowd slowly dispersed forming a circle leaving Yunji in the middle.

After the song Taeyang built up his courage to ask “Song Yunji will you be my girlfriend?” screams can be heard from the girls and they can’t help but feel jealous.

And for the first time the naïve girl Song Yunji felt something. She blushed at Taeyangs actions but she knew that she also liked him she just never took notice of her own feelings. She nodded and Taeyang hugged her. “This is the best Christmas gift.” he said as he kissed her. She didn’t know what to do but after a while she kissed back. Big Bang cheered for them and they didn’t forget to cover Min’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~omo I hope you feel happy i was like spazzing when I was writing this once since it's Taeyang ahaha :p

~anyway please do leave comments ^^

~@Iheartlife like I've said I'll try to put one shots for the other members... here's Taeyang's I hope you like it ^^