Angel

Christmas oneshots

 

Yoseob and Gayoon were known to be the perfect couple in their school. The others would envy how they really match with each other.

“Oppa where will we go this Christmas?” asked Gayoon as they were walking hand in hand. Yoseob had his thinking face on. “Why don’t we go on a trip?” he suggested.

“Where to?” she curiously asked. “Where do you want to go?” he asked.

“Do we have enough money to go on a trip?”

“You’re right. We can ask our parents.” he stated. Gayoon playfully hit him in the arms.

“What? We can ask for extra money. Or we can invite the others so we can share with them the expenses.”

“Then let’s do both.” she said.

~~~

“Auntie will you allow Gayoon to go with me on a trip?” asked Yoseob as he was fidgeting with his fingers.

“Just the two of you?” Mrs. Heo asked in surprise.

“No we’ll be going along with Jiyoon and the others.” Gayoon butted in.

“How long will this trip of yours last? Your dad will be coming before Christmas.” Mrs. Seo stated.

“We’ll only be gone for 2 days and 1 night.” Yoseob answered politely. Mrs. Heo was contemplating on it while the two of them were giving their best puppy dog eyes. Mrs. Heo noticed that and she can’t help but smile. She thought that they were both really alike in many ways maybe that’s why they really suit each other.

“Alright. I’ll allow you but be sure that nothing inappropriate will happen.” she said as she looked at her daughter who nodded in agreement. Then she shifted her gaze to Yoseob. “Take care of my daughter.”

After the talk they went to Gayoon’s room and they called the others to tell them about the trip. The other excited one was Jiyoon.

~~~

“Waahhhh it’s so beautiful here.” said Jiyoon as she observed the whole place.

All of them first went to their respective rooms and changed clothes appropriate for the cold weather and for skiing. They all enjoyed the day skiing and having a snowball fight.

After having their dinner they all went to their own rooms to rest.

“Aren’t you going back to your room yet?” asked Gayoon.

“Not yet.” Yoseob said with aegyo. Gayoon pinched his cheeks. “Go to sleep now I’m already sleepy.”

“You won’t sleep after what I’m about to do.” he said as he approached Gayoon who was sitting on the bed. He leaned closer making Gayoon move back.

“Yah! What are you doing?” she stuttered. Their faces were already near each other. Gayoon didn’t know what to do so she just closed her eyes. Then she heard chuckling. She opened her eyes to see Yoseob still in front of her laughing.

“What’s funny?” she asked as she huffed.

“You were thinking that I was gonna kiss you right?” he teased. Gayoon suddenly blushed and she did her best to deny it but Yoseob kept teasing her. She already got annoyed that she pushed him making him fall hard on his .

“Ow.” Yoseob said as he pouted.

“Serves you right.” she said. Yoseob stood up and sat beside her. “Don’t be mad anymore I just missed teasing you.” he said as he showed his best aegyo. Gayoon’s weakness was his aegyo so she eventually gave in.

“I have something to tell you so listen very carefully. I don’t want to repeat this again.” he said as he made her face him.

“Gayoon we’ve been going out for how many years now and I just want to tell you that I’m really thankful to have met you. You’re my angel. Happy 5th year anniversary,” he said as he took a box from his pocket.

Gayoon’s eyes widened at that time she totally forgot that it was their anniversary. She didn’t mean to forget but she just had a lot of thoughts that it slipped her mind.

“I forgive you for forgetting since I know you’re preoccupied with a lot of things. That’s why I decided to go on a trip make you feel relaxed.” he said with a smile. Gayoon smiled back at him.

Yoseob opened the box and inside it was an Infinite bracelet. He took it and placed it on her wrist. “Thanks oppa.” she said as she kissed him on the cheeks.

“Advance Merry Christmas.” greeted Yoseob.

“Advance Merry Christmas too.” answered Gayoon as she gave him a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~i wanted to make this one cute and sweet but I don't think I was able to accomplish it... don't forget to leave comments ^^