The loving couple

Bulldog

The new couple glanced at each other again, and smiled. Jae Suk noticed it, and wondered what happened between the two.

 

The new couple stood closed to each other, their hands briefly touched and both of them turned bright red. Haha saw, wanted to comment then decided to keep his mouth shut.

 

The new couple shared a joke, both giggling softly. Kwang Soo heard the giggles and wanted to join in but he felt like an outcast, so he walked away, feeling rejected.

 

The new couple drank from the same bottle of water, Gary observed the intimated behaviour and felt strange, usually Hyung won’t share drink.

 

The new couple took care of each other during breaks, Suk Jin chanced upon their tendering move and looked bewildered.

 

The five gathered after filming, “Both of them seem closer this one month, did you notice their intimate behaviour’” Suk Jin said. Both Haha and Jae Suk smiled knowingly, the other three noticed and edged them for an answer.

 

“Maybe the time is not right yet.” Jae Suk decided to keep the secret, he wanted the new found love to be nuture more and grew strongly. If the new couple hadn’t decided to announce their relationship, both him and Haha will protect it.

 

Two weeks later, Jae Suk and Haha was in the midst of recording when they received a message from Jong Kook. “I had something to tell you, let’s meet up” the message said.

Both of them smiled, the couple was finally ready.

 

After their recording, they quickly rushed to meet Jong Kook. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo was sitting together in a cafe, looking into each other’s eyes and talking softly. Jae Suk nudged Haha, and Haha nudged back. Both of them looked so sweet, Haha quickly took out his phone and took a photo of the loving couple.

 

“Hello, Hyung,” he greeted Jong Kook into a loud voice, both of them turned and looked at him, their face registered a mong look. Haha couldn’t but took another photo, they were too cute.

 

“Haha, what are you doing,” Jong Kook frowned at him.

 

“Just wanted to take as a remembrance.” Haha tried to explain, hiding behind Jae Suk.

 

A soft hand touched his, he turned and looked at Ji Hyo, his frown immediately

dissolved. “Song Ji Hyo, daeba” Haha added. Jae Suk and Haha sat down opposite Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

 

“Jong Kook, What’s up?” Jae Suk asked, after ordering his drink.

 

“We are going to announce that both of us are now a couple,” Jong Kook held Ji Hyo’s hand firmly. “I thought both of you should be the first to know.”

 

“Congratulations, Jong Kook. Ji Hyo, you would be in for a hard time.” Jae Suk immediately teased Jong Kook.,

 

“Ji Hyo, you still have a chance with Gary hyung,” immediately Jong Kook gave Haha forehead a knock. “Hyung, it hurts” and he saw Jong Kook’s glaring eye, “i am joking Hyung, Ji Hyo is the best with you.”

 

“We will be preparing to announce to the rest of the cast and crews, I think the PDs would still want us to keep it a secret so we would need all the help to cover up.” Jong Kook stated his intent.

 

“We of course would help, although our help won’t come cheap.” Jae Suk continue to tease the couple.

 

Ji Hyo pouted, “Oppa” she nudged Jong Kook. Jong Kook looked at her and nodded his head, he lowered his voice, “If you don’t agree, we can be not the nice couple, you both know our power right.” he grimaced.

 

Jae Suk and Haha acted scared and agreed to help out, all of them laughed out loudly.

 

“Seriously, we are so happy for both of you, maybe the rest would feel relieved too, you both of tortured all of us enough.” Jae Suk said.

 

“We did, when?” Ji Hyo asked.

 

“Not to mentioned the last six weeks where you both would act lovely dovey. Before you two would just, I don’t know, glanced at one another when the other is looking elsewhere, or just stand beside each other other and smiled sillily.” Jae Suk explained.

 

“Or, just touch each other, making sure the other is ok.” Haha said, “There are so many moments, even the viewers notice it. The PDs would cut away most of them but some was just too good to be cut out.”

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo turned bright red, really, only both of them did not realised, how embarrassing. They remembered informing their managers together at Ji Hyo’s house, both acted like it was the most normal thing in the world, they understood now.

 

They ate their dinner together, joking and laughing away. Jong Kook’s right hand would always seek Ji Hyo’s left after their unintended separation. Ji Hyo would take every opportunity to glaze into Jong Kook’s eyes. Both Jae Suk and Haha felt they are intruding Jong Kook and Ji Hyo’s date and quickly mummered an excuse after dinner and left the couple to their own device.

 

Jong Kook paid for the dinner and both of them walked to his car, he opened the door for Ji Hyo and she slided into the passenger seat. Jong Kook’s hurried over to the driver’s side. Ji Hyo was sitting there waiting, ‘Really, Oppa, I could manage the seat belt.” she pouted.

 

“I know,” he leaned over and took the seat belt. “But I love to do this,” his lips took a peek on hers, “and this” then another quick kiss on her cheeks. “If you put on your seat belt, what excuse do I have to do both.” Her cheeks turned rosy from his cheesy remarks.

 

‘You could still do it,” she uttered and the rest of the words were swallowed by Jong Kook as he tenderly her lips. After the short kiss, Jong Kook drove Ji Hyo home, Ji Hyo had an interviewed the next morning, and she needed her beauty sleep. He knew, he saw how much she slept when he was Kookie.

 

He sent her to her doorstep and she let both of them in, Jong Kook took off his shoe and make sure his feet were cleaned before he entered her apartment. She giggled, “what’s so funny?” he asked.

 

“You and Kookie were both worried about dirtying my floor.” she sat down beside her boyfriend, “Both like to sit in this corner of my sofa.” she slowly lied on him, his arms circled her.”Oppa, I miss him, do you think he is ok?”

 

“I know he is ok, Kookie smart and well behave, who do not want him as their pet?” he consoled her. He made her felt safe and her eyes were getting tired, “Oppa, stay with me.” Jong Kook nodded. They took their shower and washed away the day’s filth, then they lied down on the bed, Jong Kook taking her into his embrace, Ji Hyo yawned and fell asleep immediately.


Jong Kook was feeling drowsy too, he smiled as he slowly drifted into dreamland.


Going to end soon...