What had happened to him!!!

Bulldog

Jong Kook woke up with a start, he felt funny. Something was not right. He was sleeping on the floor, he turned and stood up but he was not far from ground level. He tried to walk but he stumbled, he felt his “hands” on the floor too and those are the problems. He had to look at his hands but wait he could only see a pair of brown paws, paws! Why did he keep seeing those paws, where was his hands.  He rolled on the floor trying to look for his hands, then he stopped, sitting up in dignity, Kim Jong Kook was not going to roll on the floor like some silly doggy.

 

Even sitting down, he could felt his “hands” on the floor, holding his body up, like a dog!! It could not be, he ran out of the alley trying to look for any reflective surface, finally he saw a mirror in front of the shop. He ran as fast as his four limbs could carry him and when he stood in front of the mirror, he had a heart attack!

 

His limbs gave way and he sat down on the floor, the mirror reflected a brown and white bulldog doing the same. Jong Kook felt his tongue hanging out, trying to cool down his racing heart, why had he became a bulldog, his memories slowly piecing themselves.

 

He stood up and walked into another alley, hoping the peace would help, he remembered he was drinking, yes drinking liquor, something he had not done for very long time. He was vexed about his feeling towards Ji Hyo, he loved her but he just could not bring himself to confess his feelings, he was not sure if she felt the same. He was trying to sort out everything with Haha and Jae Suk, both of them had asked him to follow his heart. Follow his heart, that was more difficult than said.

 

The more he thought about his confession, the more vexed he was. Ji Hyo was like a pecious gem, one he had treasured in his heart, she was also an antique kniife, one who would his heart wounded unconditionally. He sliently sat there while the two men try to talked sense into him, he just keep on scotching his throats with cups of liquor, hoping it would gave his clarity and courage, to face his love. After goodness know number of glasses, that was what happened to him, a bulldog. He had to laugh, and it came out as a sizzle. He flopped down, he was totally lost at what to do next.

 

How about look for Haha and Jae Suk? He began to set off to Haha’s home, it was nearer, he did not know how long he would need, hopefully within a day he would reach his house and hopefully he would recognise him and helped him out. Sigh, maybe he should go back to the place he had woke up first.

 

He retraced his steps into the alley he woke up, his sensitive nose picked up his own scents. He looked at the door, it said the bar he was in yesterday. He would need to get in but how, he patiently waited for the door to open, and there came his chance, he slipped inside, taking percaution no human saw him. He followed his own scent back to room they were drinking yesterday, no one was in there, nothing was amiss. He sighed, he would need to find Haha then.

 

“Yo, Kim Jong Kook, where you were going?” said a voice from above.

 

He looked up and saw this man, someone he did not know.

 

“I see you forgotten me, we met yesterday and you asked me to give you courage to confess to the girl of your life, I decided this was the best way.” the man sat down on the chair, Jong Kook felt his neck ease, he still cannot remember anything the man said.

 

“Woof” he said, meaning “how do I know you were not bluffing me.”

 

“Come on, who can tell it you, from the look of a especially muscular bulldog? Hhahaha..” the man broke into laughter.

 

Jong Kook shook his head in disgust. Ok, he had asked a stupid question. “How do i get back to normal.” he asked again.

 

“Well, you did wish to let your beloved know of your love right?” the man said.

 

“Yeah …” Jong Kook woofed.

 

“I am letting you know her more and find a way to let her know you love her.” the man explained again.

 

“How?” Jong Kook asked.

 

“Well, you can not be close to her as a man, so i am letting you become a dog.”

 

“And?” Jong Kook asked again.

 

“I need to explain everything?” the man was clearly losing his patience. “As a dog, you can get close to her. You have ten days to let her know you love her and if not..” the man bent down, “I keep you as my pet.” he laughed again!

 

“What! I did not ask to so this!” Jong Kook exploded, snaring his teeth.


“Well, too bad. By the way, if you intended to write it out, you can forget about it. Your handwriting would not be recognisable.” the man stood up. “You better hurried up, you have only nine more days left.” the man walked out of the room lesuirely.

Jong Kook watched the man walked out, he was completely stunned by what had happened, he had to confessed to Ji Hyo or else he would be a dog forever! He already had difficulty telling Ji Hyo and now as a dog, he could not even talk to her lest confuse! What is he going to do now!