Now he need to find her!

Bulldog

Jong Kook was lost, he don’t even know where Ji Hyo lived. He had a vague idea that it was around this region but the exact location.. Song Ji Hyo was a very private person. He started to wander around, getting hot and thirsty. He could not just drink any water, he was a human and not a dog.

 

The sun shone too brightly that day, he was getting more and more dehydrated. Suddenly, he caught a whiff of her in the air, maybe it was not so bad after all, been a dog. He slowly followed that scent of her, it getting stronger and stronger. His legs grew weak but he strived on, hoping to see her at least.

 

He could almost see her, his nose told him she was nearby. He turned the corner and there she was, he gave a weak bark and saw her turn her head. His legs gave way and he fell, a thud could be heard as he laid sideway, he saw her running towards him and he out.

 

When he woke up, he was in sort of hospital, he slowly raised his hands and sadly, it was still a paw. He was dejected, until he heard Ji Hyo’s voice talking.

 

“Doctor, how is he?” she asked.

 

“It’s just dedyrated. I had already gave him drip, i think he would wake up soon.” the doctor replied. “You could bring him home once he awake.”

 

“But he not my pet, I just found him fainted.” she said.

 

“Oh, then you wanted to leave him here and I put him up for adoption?” the doctor asked. Jong Kook was alarmed, he needed to let Ji Hyo knew he loved her, he could not if he was locked up here! He wanted to bark to protest but his throat was too dried.

 

“Mmm, maybe I bring him, he cute and i like bulldog.” she said. Jong Kook let go of his breath, feeling relief, he would go back with Ji Hyo. Yes!!! Bingo!

 

“How can i take care of him?” she asked.

 

“I had gave him a checkup, he a very healthy bulldog and no owner chip can be found on him. If you are serious to adopt him, bring him back and we would implant the chip into him so if he ever get lost, you could always find him. Give him a lot of water and he would be a lively dog by night.” the vet advised. “Let me check whether had he woke up, Miss Song, he had woke up.” the vet put a plate of water in front of Jong Kook. This time, Jong Kook happily lapped up the water and turned to look at Ji Hyo expectedly when he was done.

 

Ji Hyo felt his stare was like someone she knew but yet she could not place a finger on who it was. She woke towards him and petted his head. “Hello, do you want to follow me home?” she asked.

Jong Kook woofed and her hand. Her hand tasted sweet. She giggled, “I will take it as a yes! Doctor, let me pay for the bill.” Jong Kook stood up, feeling he was well again and gave his body a shake. The doctor had removed the drip from him. He jumped down from the doctor table and followed Ji Hyo’s heel closely.

 

“Seem like he knew he going home with you.” the doctor said. Ji Hyo happily nodded her head, and squat down. “You are a smart dog. I must think of a good name follow you. Bye doctor.” she pushed open the door and let both of them out.

 

“What should I call you?” she said to him on their way home. She had stopped at the pet shop to grab some dog food and accessories for him. Jong Kook wanted to tell her not too, he was not going to eat the dog food, he was very sure on that.

 

“Manse?” Jong Kook ignored her.

 

“Mong Mong?” Jong Kook continue to walk behind her.

 

“Baby?” as much as Jong Kook like to hear her say it every day, he could not be caught dead in the streets letting other hear that.

 

They were in the lift, “You sure you don’t like those names?” she said. “Actually, you looked like someone I know.’ Jong Kook’s heart skipped a beat, is she talking about him?

 

She unlocked the front door and he followed her into the house. This was the first time he stepped into her house, and he felt a bit comprehensive, and his paws were dirty too.

 

“Mine, you got good manners. You do really like him.” she carried him up, Jong Kook was totally embarrassed. She bought him to the bathroom and washed his paws. She brought him up to her eye level, “Time for a bath!” she said!

 

Bath!! She is going to bath him! No!!! That was so not going to happen! As much as he felt like he needed a bath, he didn’t her to bath him! No! He struggled and wanted to escape her but she had closed the bathroom and he could not escape.  “I thought you would like a bath!” Ji Hyo shouted as she tried to catch him. They were playing catching in the bathroom. Ji Hyo decided to shower and made him wet first. As ace, she finally caught him and pinned him down with her legs. “Don’t tell you are shy!” Ji Hyo said.

 

“Bingo!” Jong Kook thought as he was still trying to struggled. It was way too much for him, as he felt her hands starting to wash his body, even as a dog, his body had reacted to the touch of his beloved. He hoped she could not tell as he gave up on struggling and willing her to finish up the job ASAP.

 

Luckily, he passed. He was feeling great after getting clean and he was no longer in heat. She gave him some more water from his new bowl, he gladly lapped it up. She was sitting on the sofa looking at him. After his drink, he walked and sat down near her feet. She pat on the sofa and invited him to sit beside her, he gladly jumped onto the sofa, and laid down beside her. Her hands aimlessly his fur.

 

“I think, the perfect name for you is Kookie.” Jong Kook raised his head, and her hand.

 

“Woof” he said, meaning I like the name.

 

She chuckled. “Oh dear, you really like that name, don’t you kookie.” she bent down and gave his forehead a kiss. Jong Kook felt himself blushed head to toe, luckily he had fur all over him.

 

“Kookie, are you hungry?” she asked him. Now she mentioned it, yes he was.

 

“Woof,” he answer. “Yes I am, and I like a chicken , please.”

 

“Ok, let me open up the packet of dog food.” Ji Hyo stood up, Jong Kook did too but he ran away from the kitchen, sitting down in a corner, he was not going to eat the dog food. Ji Hyo watched in amusement that her newly owned dog refused to eat dog food. It was very apparent in his body language. She tried her luck, “Chicken ?” and Jong Kook quickly walked to her wagging his tail happily. “You really like chicken over dog food?” she laughed out loud. “Ok, you are in luck, I happened to have some chicken in the fridge. You eat half, i get half. Fair and square, but you will need for me to cook it.” Jong Kook agreed and sat down patiently watching Ji Hyo cooked his dinner.

 

Ji Hyo quickly prepared a quick meal for both of them and set the table for her and him. She really felt that he was a very intelligent dog and able to communicate to her through his body language, he even waited for her to start her dinner before eating. She was impressed and talked to him throughout the dinner, he was a good audience, listening to her attentively.

 

After dinner, they sat on the sofa watching a rerun of the running man, she was laughing happily and he was enjoying it too. It was late after the show ended, Ji Hyo yawned. “Let’s sleep” she said and walked towards her bedroom. Jong Kook felt it would be better if he sleep here on the sofa and so he did not move but watched her walked into her room. Ji Hyo noticed he did not follow her like usual but stayed on the sofa. She mummered, “Really like him.” “Night Kookie,” see you tomorrow,” she called out as her eyes closed. Jong Kook also laid down on the sofa.” Woof” he was tired from his adventure and both of them slept through the night.