He shown her his love

Bulldog

He woke up, it was already morning. Today, it was the day he would be telling her he loved her. He studied the sleeping woman again, she looked at ease and relax. Her confession in her dream only made him more determined  to confess to her, telling her he was in love with her all this time and he had been a fool not to see that she loved him too.

 

He had it all plan out, bringing her to places and he was feeling already excited, hoping she would live up to her name, Ace, and deduced that her stupid oppa had loved her, and loved her for an incredibly long time. He waited patiently on the bed, she needed her rest and she needed to be in top-notched, tip-top state. He anticipatingly wagged his tail, they would eat breakfast, a must to fuel the day, then she would ask him where to go first,

 

His gym, the place he wanted to go to his gym, They would need to sneak him in, he wanted to show her his locker, the locker password is her birthday. Hopefully, they would be able to do all that. His heart beating faster, he lightly tapped his paws on the bed, echoing the speed of his heart. His stomach growled, it had already passed breakfast time but the sleeping princess showed no sign of waking up as usual.

 

He felt his bladder calling to him and he jumped down from the bed and walked slowly towards her toilet bowl, he was in the midst of relieving his urges when he heard her, she was walking towards the toilet and he had to quickly finish his business, the last thing he wanted was for her to watch him looking like a totally idiotic dog, he jumped from the toilet bowl just in time, he had even managed to flush the toilet. Ji Hyo pushed open the door and startled to see Jong Kook in the toilet and the flush, then she nodded knowingly, “Ahh. thanks, Kookie.” Jong Kook quickly escape out of the door, feeling embarrassed to meet in such a place.

 

He waited for her in his usual spot on the sofa, she came up looking refresh, “ahhh .. you do need to go toilet, I had thought I need to bring you to vet again.” she teased, “Brunch time, I overslept. Why did not you wake me up!” as she hurried to prepare their food. He must say her skills getting better. “Truthfully, I never cook so much in my life. You lucky dog, you” she tickled him under his chin. Jong Kook felt pleasure and his paws tapped uncontrollably.

 

Finally, they were ready for their adventure today. “Where should we go first?” she asked absently mindedly. “Oppa most favourite place in the world?” Jong Kook wagged his tail. “How he ever sneak you in?”

 

Usually, he walked in but as a dog, he wouldn’t be allowed in. He had pondered his options, he had invested in that gym and surely investors had some advantages, he remembered he was given a special passcode, for him too, for a side door. Hopefully, that would let her know how important he was to her.

 

He hopped into her car, and she helped him close the door, she drove to his gym. He led her to the special door, one used for investors such as him. They stood in front of the door, she looked at him and he looked at her. “His birthday?” she asked, feeling foolish. How can a dog know his password? Jong Kook looked away. She tried again  “His car plate?” Again, Jong Kook did not do anything. “His mum birthday? His dad? 7012? Yeh birthday?’ she asked the last one with distaste on her tongue.  Actually, she tried all but none succeed. She had a tiny hope, it was far stretch she knew, but maybe just maybe a fantasy of hers. Jong Kook, on the other hand, was feeling hopeless, he leaned himself against her, hoping she can sense him.

 

She looked at Jong Kook,”you think it could be my birthday?” she asked cautiously. Jong Kook wagged his tail like crazy, yes that was the right answer, he wanted to say. Ji Hyo felt her hope rose from the positive reactions, with trembling fingers she keyed in her birthday on the keypad and the light turned green and the door opened with a clicked sound. Her eyes opened wide, totally bewildered. What did this mean, she asked herself.

 

Jong Kook was happy she finally guessed it, the expression on her face was priceless. She walked into the back of the fitness center, she remembered he had a resting room here. “Where Oppa’s room?” she asked.

 

He led the way, there is another keypad on his door. “Oppa won't be using the same password here” she wondered aloud.  “I don't think it his birthday too. His mum?” she asked.

 

Bingo!! She was really ace, he wagged his tail again and she tried immediately. The door opened at her command, she giggled, “I understood him well, don't i” Jong Kook wanted to nod his head. He followed into the room and scratched the second drawer of the side table.

 

“You want to show me something here? Oppa won't mind , right? I already here what the hack. “ she opened the drawer and saw a photo album, she took out and was shocked as she flipped the pages. In the album, it was all her photo, young till now, printed and carefully frame. Some of the photos, had remarks, congratulating her or just praising her. She slowly flipped and read every comment, tears started built up in her eyes, there was still few pages that were empty, she flipped till the last page, there was a letter there.

 

“Dear Ji Hyo, I have promised myself I will confess my love to you when I reach this page, my heart grows with anticipation as I see myself reaching the goal and yet, it is filled with anxiety too. My love, I am afraid. I am really afraid, you have never loved me as a man but only as a brother. I am afraid I will burden you with my useless love when that happened. I am now in dilemma should I be so selfish, but what if you love me too and is waiting for me. I am now counting the days to my confession, praying that you love me back. If you don’t, I also would leave you alone, disappearing from your life, till you forget me and my confession. I would bury my love for you, I promise you if you don’t love me.

 

But if you do, if you do, you make me the happiest man on earth. I promise you I would love you forever, you will me my most precious treasure, my dearest friend and my most wonderful mate. I am waiting for that moment, my dear.

 

This letter is to remind me, you may be waiting for me. I will gather my courage and face you one time, just one time. Please love, love me back.

 

Forever yours, Jong Kook Oppa.”


Her tears finally escaped her, her Oppa loved her, he loved her. “Kookie, Kookie, Kookie! Oppa love me! Oppa loved me,” her voice shivering with anticipation and happiness, she carried Jong Kook up and hugged him tight and buried her face into its fur, He could felt his fur getting wet. She finally knew he loved her, is it a confession? It should be a confession. He had written that letter to encourage himself, rereading it almost every day, and now it was a piece of evidence that he loved her. He did not feel any difference yet, but this was his last hope, if this failed, he really did not know what else could be done.