Getting to know her more.

Bulldog

He was woken by the ray of sunshine on his eyes.  He wanted to use his hands to shield the sun but found it could not reach his face. His eyes string opened and saw he was not  in a familiar environment, then he remembered what had happened. He groaned, it was not a dream.

 

Ji Hyo was still sleeping, no one was up and about in the house. He stood up and gave himself a shake. Yesterday was a totally mess, the only good thing that happened was Ji Hyo willing to  keep him by her side. He walked to the bathroom and wanted to relief himself but he sighed how to do it the right way? He finally figured out although he thought he looked incredulously stupid, that was the correct way to do it in a lady house and he flushed the toilet like any civilised person would.

 

Luckily, Ji Hyo had the sense to gave him water, he frantically lapped it and his stomach complained of hunger. He had to wait for his master then. He went back to the sofa and flopped down to wait for her.

 

He had to plan how to accomplish his mission in the next 8 days, to know her better and  to let her know Kim Jong Kook loved her. It was not simple, considering how much he had hid his love from her, always claiming her to his little dongseong. He felt like kicking himself on his back, was it so hard to at least drop hints to the pretty woman. He sighed. Ok so he can't write or talk, big deal. Maybe he should get to know her better first, then it would be easier, or at least he hoped. His continuously groaning stomach was intruding his thoughts. He stood up and walked to her door, she is still sleeping. His eyes confirmed what his sensitive ears had picked up, her snoring. He decided to search around in the kitchen, maybe there are some things he could eat there. Alas, the woman had kept her food supply away, she hated bugs and food attracted them. He hanged his head in defeat.

 

He went back to the sofa, hoping to catch some sleep to earlier of his hunger. But sleep didn't come easily. Maybe time for exercise, what can a dog do for exercise, running around the small living room, Jumping over obstacles, hanging by his paws,  he tried to be creative by the bones structure really had its limitation.

 

His ears picked up movement in her bedroom, he stopped his exercise and walked back to the sofa, tongue hanging out trying to cool himself down. The awake woman slowly made her way to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water, he followed expected, he had finished his and in need of more. He panted loudly, but the blank woman ignored him. “woof “ he barked, trying to get the woman attention.  

 

“Ohh.. morning Kookie.” she smiled at the dog. Jong Kook pushed his plate nearer to her, hoping she could see it was empty. “Oh my, you had finished you water. Come, let me filled it up for you.” and Jong Kook happily drank the refilled water. “I am hungry.. Let me see what should i had for water.” she turned to look at Jong Kook, “Want some milk?”

 

“Woof!” Jong Kook wagged his tail! Milk! He loved milk, especially chicken milk shake. Yummy.

 

She tilted her head, and bend down to gave him some in his bowl. “You would not be telling me you like chicken milkshake?” Jong Kook wagged his tail more.

 

“Are you Jong Kook’s oppa dog? Did he send you to spy on me?” she looked at him suspiciously. Jong Kook was stunned, what an interesting turn of events! He continued to wag his tail. “You really are his dog? He must be looking for you then. Let me call him.”

 

Ji Hyo was alarmed. She quickly called Jong Kook’s number but no one picked up. She dialed Haha’s, he picked up on the third ring. “Yo! Ji Hyo! What’s up!” came the upbeat voice.

 

“Haha Oppa, Do you know whether Jong Kook’s oppa owned a bulldog?” she asked.

 

Haha thought for a while, “Hyung did mention he had adopted a dog, maybe he like bulldog too.” he said. Jong Kook hyung liked what you liked. He added silently in his heart.

 

“Really! Then maybe he had lost his, apparently i picked up a bulldog who like what Jong Kook oppa did!” she exclaimed.

 

“Really! It like chicken milkshake too?” Haha asked out of curiosity.

 

“Yes! I think so.” Ji Hyo replied. “But I can't find him.”

 

“I think he is out of town! He did mention to me when we went out that day.” Haha said, Ji Hyo was a bit envy, Jong Kook never asked her out. Well, she was just a dong seang to him, one out of many many woman that surrounded his life.

 

“Ok, maybe I leave him a message then. Thanks Oppa” she said.

 

“Well, get Hyung to compensate you well Ji Hyo.” suggested Haha before he hanged down the phone.

 

“Well, maybe I would ask Jong Kook oppa to treat me to meals, the number of meals I fed you.” She kneel down and gave his head a pat. Her mood turned good, that way, that would have many many dates, she smiled.

 

“Lalala” she sang off tune. Jong Kook wondered why she was in such a good mood after the call. A plate of chicken appeared in front of him. “I will go buy some more meat to stock up, who knows when oppa coming back. You are luckily, i don’t have schedule.” she settled down to eat her ramen.

 

“Woof” a reapproval bark came from the dog.

 

She looked at him and smiled. “Haha, don't tell oppa ok? It’s late and i am hungry.” as she happily ate her noodles. When she finished her  brunch, she took a quick shower and put Jong Kook on a leash. “Let’s go shopping.” and she led both of them out of the door. She took him to a nearby open air market, shopping at the chicken store to buy more chicken meat. Jong Kook was majestic beside her, guarding her from danger. After shopping for food supply, they took a stroll at the nearby park. He felt the urge to mark his territory, yet he was also shy to do it in front of her. Conflicting feelings ran through him and he was glad the walk ended. They were at her apartment again. Like before, he refused to step in with his dirty paws and Ji Hyo again carried him to wash his paws.

 

“Jong Kook Oppa really trained you well.” She said as she changed the water in his bowl, in which he lapped up happily. “What else can you do?” as she put him on her lap and look into his eyes.

 

He felt his face heated up, he was never never this close, eyes to eyes with her, but he was also drawn to her big brown eyes, staring into depth of her eyes.

 

She felt him returning her gaze, his brown eyes seemed to go through a number of feelings, she could not understand. She moved his face closer to hers, her nose touching his and looking deep into his eyes, trying to decipher what was he saying, then she gave a peek on his cheek. Somehow, she could feel he liked her kiss but yet was totally shy about it. “Jong Kook never kissed you? My poor baby.” as she put him down on her lap and him mindlessly.

 

Jong Kook was enjoying her fingers lightly touching his fur, he wanted to purr like a cat, if it was possible for a dog, he even turned over to let her touch his underside. Gosh it was so nice. “What does Jong Kook Oppa do at home?” she suddenly asked, his eyes half open.

 

“Exercise?” she asked, he wagged his tear lazily.

 

She giggled. “Figures. Singing?” he wagged again. “Practise acting?” Jong Kook turned his head, never again would he tried that, he remembered he was told it would not be an actual kiss but the actress kissed him and he had wanted to push her away when he suddenly remembered he might need to kiss again and acted out what was required of him.

 

“He don’t like acting right.” he wagged his tail once. “Ok, what else, eats his mum cooking?” he wagged his tails. “Does he write songs?” he wagged his tail again. “Watch running man.” its his job, he had too but he wagged his tail more times, he could see her too.

 

She bit her lips, anyway, who the dog going to tell too.”He brings girls home?” Jong Kook turned his head again, of course not, he just wanted to bring her home. “He brings guys home?” Jong kook rolled his eyes, if dog could do that. Ji Hyo could felt Kookie saying what are you talking about and giggled. “Well, he did not have girlfriends for five years. What else he do at home?” Jong Kook wanted to tell her not much, he was quite a boring person. “Keep his mum company?” Bingo! Jong Kook thought and wagged his tails happily. “Jong Kook Oppa seemed to be a boring person.” and Jong Kook felt his heart sank. “Does he read?” his wagged his tails with little interest now, how could he reveal to her he was such a boring person. “Actually, his activities at home fitted mine. We are seldom at home and indeed we should relax with activities we liked” she said, Jong Kook could felt his heart flew to the air.  

 

“It’s late. Let’s cook dinner.” she got out of the sofa and put him on the sofa to cook their dinner. Jong Kook looked at her happily cooking and he could imagine her doing the same in their home, he would be helping her clumsily, she would be nagging at his help but they would be cooking blissfully in the kitchen. They would touch sometimes until he scooped her into his arms to give her a kiss on those pink lips of hers. He needed to fulfill this dream!

 

His trance broken by her shouting.”Kookie, dinner!” he jumped down from the sofa and sat opposite her. “Do you think Oppa would like chicken porridge? I cooked this really well.” she asked him.

 

“Woof!” he said, he liked anything you cook as long as its healthy.

 

“Really.” she shyly looked into her porridge, a ray of light shone into Jong Kook’s heart, maybe Ji Hyo felt the same too. After dinner, he sat by her leg as she cleaned up, if he could not help her at least he could accompany her.

 

“Want to sleep with me tonight?” she asked after they watched two running man rerun. It was funny to watch with her, she kept pointing out silly thing they did and he had to laugh at all the funny moments. It wasn't easy when you are a dog.

 

He jumped onto the sofa, found a comfy spot and proceed to cuddle at that spot. “I take it as a no then, you really behalf like Jong Kook’s Oppa.” she mummered as she disappeared into her bedroom again. He felt asleep when he heard her soft snoring.