Finally, they are ...

Bulldog

He ran as his paws could carry him, away from her, towards their future, he was confident they would live happily ever after. Towards his home, he ran. Time was running out but he reminded himself to be steady, his goal clearly in his mind. The night had fallen, he knew it would be anytime soon, his eyes get drowsier and drowsier, he was near his home but he knew he would not be able to make it, he dragged his paws. Looking around for any place, any place to conceal his transformation and whatever happened later, a door to the warehouse was opened, he pushed himself into the room and hid in a little corner before darkness claimed over him.

 

There were people talking, his eyes sprang open, it was still dark but there were people shuffling around, he pressed himself towards the wall, waiting quietly for the people to leave. He felt his limbs were longer than used to, his heart jumped in excitement, he did not dare to use his paw or hand to touch himself, he was afraid his joy or misery would attract unwanted attention.

 

finally , the people left the warehouse, it was again quiet and Jong Kook left on his own. He took a deep breathe and raise his left hand to touch his right, he could feel his strong fingers intertwined, he smiled and sigh with relief, then he proceed to touch his legs and feet! Yes, there were all there, his fingers move up his body then to his face, he was now sure of who he was, he was Kim Jong Kook.

 

He stood up, but his two legs were not custom to be the only two limbs that supported him and he felt himself giving way, he used his hands to stable himself and try again slowly. He stood up for a while before he tried to walk, after he was used to walking, he slowly opened the door and let himself out of the warehouse. He was in the clothes that he wore that day, his phone, keys  and wallet was in his pocket. Raising his arms, he quickly hired a taxi and headed for home. He had much to do and someone was waiting for him.

 

He let himself into his house and rushed to get a shower to clean himself, changing into clean clothes, he left to pick up his car. It was where he left it, he was glad to see it. Hoping into his car, he drove to his destination, to calm the woman of his dream and more importantly, confess his feelings to her.

 

The urgency in his task had made him drove faster and in no time, he reached her place. He gently pressed the door bell and waited, it was the longest wait in his life.

 

“Who isit,” came her voice, she sounded as if she had cried the whole night.

 

“It’s me, Jong Kook” he replied, he could heard her grasped, then some shuffling around, the door opened. She was in a mess, but he knew he was the reason. His heart went to her, and before he gave it a thought, he took a step and hug her tight.

 

“It’s Ok, it’s ok,” he reassured her and she burst into tears, sobbing loudly in the safe haven she just found.

 

They stood there till she finally calmed down, “Oppa, I am sorryyy, I lost Kookie.” the words tasted bitter, she loved Kookie so much, she was regretful that she let him roam freely and lost him.

 

“It is ok, he would make his way back if he did not find a new owner, he was a smart dog.” he comforted her, “He would be able to protect himself and find a home of his wish. He found mine, I believe he will find a good one. I can guarantee you.”

 

“Really, Oppa, Kookie will find a good home.” she asked again.

 

“He found you, didn’t him?” she nodded.”See, he is a smart dog.” she finally smiled, feeling reassured. He led to her sofa, and motioned her to took a seat before he went to the kitchen and poured her some water. He remembered where everything was and a glass of water quickly appeared in front of her, she discovered she was thirsty and quickly drank the water, he too drank a glass.

 

“Ji Hyo ya,” he spoke, his heart was now jumping wildly, “there is something I need to tell you,” his hand softly brushing her hair, her eyes were now on her fidgeting fingers. He gently took her hands in his, cradling her hands in his.

 

“Yes, Oppa” she answered.

 

“Ji Hyo.” he paused and took a deep breath,”Ji Hyo ya,” her name tasted so sweet on his tongue. “A long time ago, a silly man fell in love with a beautiful and smart woman, he felt he was not good enough to be the woman’s man, so he wanted to be the woman’s best friend, the woman’s brother to protect her happiness with everything within his means.” he gave her a sad smile, “But little did he know, he was destroying the woman’s happiness, he could not see that the woman was in love with him, the woman who cares about him as much as he cares about her.”

 

Ji Hyo looked into his eyes, his eyes were full of emotion, “He foolishly thought he was doing the best possible for the woman he loved but he was slowly destroying her happiness, ruin their happiness together, he wasted their time. He had wanted to confess his love but he lacked the courage.” Ji Hyo felt his hands tighten around hers.

 

“But now the man realised, he could not always hide in his shell, refusing to admit his love and hurt his love one.” Jong Kook paused before continuing.”I am that foolish man, and the woman is you, Ji Hyo ya. My beloved Ji Hyo, would you ever accept your foolish oppa as your man?” Ji Hyo’s eyes grew big, she did not expect her Oppa to confess to her in the early morning, the day after she lost his dog. She lost her words, she could only stare at him.

 

“Ji Hyo ya,” he chuckled, “wake up..” he then tenderly planted a kiss on her forehead. “Ji Hyo ya..” she was still in her trance, did her oppa just kiss her. He bent down and this time, his lips were on hers. He gently nibble her upper lips then her lower, then his tongue caressed both her lips. She responded, opened slightly and his tongue slipped in, her tongue met his immediately.  He pulled her nearer, her arms were now on his necks. He then deepened his kiss, filled with his needs and passion, She replied his passion with hers.

 

He was unwilling to break the kiss but he could felt her need for air, “Ji Hyo ya” he whispered her name once again.

 

“Yes, Oppa” she breathlessly replied.

 

“I love you..” he proclaimed his love again.

 

“Oppa, I love you too, Kim Jong Kook.” she too vowed her love. “I had loved you so long I had forgotten when I started, I would content to stay by yourself forever but now I wanted more, Oppa.”

 

“Me too, Ji Hyo me too,” Jong Kook embraced her, “I am not contented to be where we were, i want to bring us together to somewhere that has both of us in it. I wanted you to be more than my girlfriend, I wanted you to be my partner for life, my irreplaceable wife.”

 

“Oppa,” she giggled, “isit too fast, we just realised we love each other.”

 

“We.. I  had wasted too much time, I dont want to waste anymore.” Jong Kook said.

 

Ji Hyo pouted, Jong Kook immediately understood and tighten his hug, making Ji Hyo fit perfectly into him. “I still owe you a proposal.” he murmured into her ears. Ji Hyo’s ears redden and she hid her face into his chest, how did he guess that.

 

“I will be waiting, Oppa” she replied. They stayed in each other’s embraced till Ji Hyo’s stomach complained of hunger.


Jong Kook looked affectionately at her, “Let’s go for food.” Ji Hyo nodded her head and quickly change. They left her apartment, hand in hand.


 

Yes! he finally human and  i can stop imagine how to make him human, it was difficult and therefore I had made some illogical things to make the stories flow, I hope you like it.