Early Morning

Swipe Right

Wonho was surprised to hear Shownu up and about before noon and woke up very confused.  Shownu didn't even notice that he had woken up Wonho and slipped out of the bedroom and out of the house.  Wonho quickly got dressed and followed Shownu from a distance.

Of course Shownu was headed to the pool.  Wonho watched Shownu swim laps, timing himself over and over again, from the bleachers.  When Shownu finally took a break to sit by the edge of the pool, Wonho crept down and got behind Shownu before pushing him back into the pool.  Shownu tried to turn around but hit the water before he saw who pushed him.  He shot back up from under the water and shook his hair out like a dog before running his hands over his face to get the water out of his eyes.  When he could see again, he saw Wonho bent over from laughter with tears in his eyes.

"Yah!"  He yelled, whipping his arm around to create a wave big enough to splash Wonho.

"Hey!  This is a new shirt!"  Wonho yelled back as he jumped back and almost slipped.  Shownu pushed himself up and got out of the water.  He went over to Wonho, who was preocupied with wringing out the wet legs of his jeans, and picked him up by the waist.

"NO!  NEW SHIRT YOU IDIOT!"  Wonho shrieked.  

"Fine, jeez."  Shownu huffed.  He set Wonho down and pulled the hem of his shirt up, throwing his precious shirt into the bleachers before picking Wonho up again.  

"WAIT SHOWNU STOP!"  Wonho tried to wiggle out of the bear hug but couldn't get free.  Next thing he knew he was underwater.  Wonho pushed himself up and wiped the water from his eyes to look around for his evil boyfriend but saw no trace of him.  Shownu had jumped in after Wonho and popped up next to him, scaring Wonho less.

"JESUS SHOWNU!"  Wonho shouted, jumping back as far as he could in the water.  Shownu laughed and swam over to Wonho, kissing him to make up for throwing him in the water.  Wonho couldn't stay mad for that long, not with a shirtless Shownu pressed up against him.  They two of them kept backing up until finally, they reached the edge of the pool.  Wonho's back was up against the pool with no escape route.  Not that he wanted one.  

Again, they were lucky it was earlier in the day, or else someone would have walked into a very uncomfortable situation.  Shownu let Wonho breathe for a second and rested his chin on the top of Wonho's head.

"The team won the competition so why are you here so early?"  Wonho asked quietly.

"I let them down.  How am I supposed to be a co-captain next year if I don't set a good example?"  Shownu kept his gaze on the tiles lining the edge of the pool.

"You didn't let anyone down.  You can't win them all, failure is just something that happens.  Besides, no one on your team blames you or anything, so stop beating yourself up about losing one race.  It's the beginning of the season right?"  Shownu nodded a little, knowing what Wonho was saying was right.  "So you'll have a dozen more chances to show that you are a good example."  

"Why do you always say everything I need to hear?"  Shownu asked, not really expecting an answer.  He leaned down and kissed Wonho again.

"Because I'm amazing.  Now can we get out of the water?  Your hands are all wrinkly, thats how long you've been here." 

~~~~~~~~~~

AN:  Short chapters for now, if you didn't see the message I posted (i don't rlly know how those work lol) then comment if you would rather have longer chapters but farther apart or shorter chapters but slightly more frequent updates  

Also shout out to my friend J who got me to post this tonight *thumbs up*

Was it fluffy enough?  I'll work on my fluff writing, it's kinda just meh rn

Thanks for reading see you in the next one! :)