Party Boy

Swipe Right

Wonho was leaning against a wall and watching everyone else get drunk and party while he sipped a can of coke.  Hyungwon was dancing with some senior girl and Jooheon and Changkyun were fooling around with Gunhee.  Wonho sighed and checked the time on his phone.  10:56.  With nothing else to do, Wonho started texting Shownu.

Wonho: Hey hot stuff ;)  Whatchu doing?

Most of his friends were used to his casual flirting, it was part of his charm.  Wonho just hoped it didn't come off the wrong way to Shownu.  He stared at his phone for a while for a reply.  Right when he had shut it off and put his phone back in his pocket, it went off.

Shownu: Nothing much, studying, listening to music.  What about you?

Wonho: My friends dragged me to a party but I have to drive them home so I can't drink :'(

Shownu: Aww that .  Do they live that far away that they can't walk back?

Wonho: They probably could, I mean Hyungwon and I rent an apartment near campus but the other two could probably walk home.  They live in a dorm.

Shownu: I see.  

Wonho: That's it?  No motivational speech?

Shownu: Um... fighting!

Wonho: That's the cutest thing I've ever heard XD

Shownu: lol I'm not good at that kind of stuff, sorry >.<

"Hey, Wonho!"  Someone yelled from the crowd.  Bora, a senior, came over and pulled Wonho's attention from his phone.  "Stop being so antisocial and party."  She said, dragging his wrist towards the middle of the room to dance as she handed him a beer.

"Sorry nuna, can't.  I have to drive those idiots home later."  He said, setting the drink down on a table and pointing at his friends.

"Well you can still dance with me."  She shrugged and started dancing.  Wonho gave in and started swaying slightly.  The two of them danced for a while, and to be honest, it was a good way to pass the time.  At around midnight Jooheon and Changkyun stumbled over and Wonho realized it was probably time to get his drunk friends home.  They all piled into his car and passed out.

Wonho woke up and went to the kitchen to make Hyungwon some coffee.  He walked out of his room and saw Hyungwon asleep on the couch, his head hanging off one end.  He laughed as he went into the small kitchen to start making coffee and found that they had no coffee beans.  Wonho shrugged on a light jacket and put some shoes on to go down the street and get both of them a drink at a nearby cafe.

Meanwhile, Shownu was coming out of the gym and was headed to get something to eat at the cafeteria.  He was drinking coffee when someone sat down right next to him.  He turned to see Jaebum eating a bowl of cereal.

"What?"  Jaebum asked, his mouth full.  "I can't sit next to my friend?"  Shownu just laughed and went back to drinking his coffee.  A few minutes later Jinyoung sat across from the two, followed by Jackson, Yugyeom, BamBam, and Youngjae.  Shownu looked around the overcrowded table.

"Is this like, an ambush or something?"  He asked.

"No, we just don't see you much.  Friday was like, the first time in a month."  Jinyoung said, eating a yogurt.

"Why don't you want to join the team?"  Jackson asked, whining a little.  He pouted and slumped in his seat.

"I like you guys, and I like dancing.  I just don't really want to be on your team right now."  Shownu explained.  He just shrugged, not really knowing what Jackson wanted him to say.  

"Aish stop bothering him guys."  Jaebum scolded.  Suddenly, BamBam jumped up to greet someone.

"Ah!  Joohyun!  What's up man?"  He asked, holding his hand up for a high five.

"Jeez BamBam my name is Jooheon."  He replied, shaking his head at his friend.  "This is like the tenth time I've corrected you."  BamBam slowly lowered his hand and appologized.

"Oh, sorry.  I keep forgetting.  Do you wanna sit with us?"  BamBam pointed back at the crowded table.

"Sure."  They walked over and Jooheon greeted everyone.  "Hey Jaebum!  Your boyfriend Mark is looking for you!  He said you locked him out of your guys' house."  Jooheon said.  Jaebum got up to go back to their house and said bye to the group.  "Oh, hello."  He suddenly said, bowing slightly to Shownu.  "You're Shownu right?"  He asked.  

"Yeah.  I don't think I know you though."  

"I'm Jooheon.  I'll see you around though, I gotta wake my roommate up so we can study."  Their short meeting ended and Jooheon went to get an apple before going back to his dorm room.

"I should go too.  Kihyun and Minhyuk were arguing again."  Shownu got up and grabbed his bag.

"Wait!  You should come to our party next week.  It's Yugyeom's birthday and we're having a huge party!"  Jackson shouted.

"I'll think about it."  Shownu replied as he turned to walk out of the cafeteria.  

~~~~~~~~

AN: sorry it's shorter, trying to build it up :)