Love Struck

Swipe Right

Shownu's arm was wrapped around Wonho's waist, his face snuggled into the crook of Wonho's neck.  They were asleep on Wonho's couch.  They had been watching movies and didn't bother to move into Wonho's room once it got late.  It wasn't the first time either.  Once or twice Wonho had stayed over at Shownu's dorm, but only if Kihyun or Minhyuk were going to be out.  Because it was a dorm there was only one room and zero privacy.  

Shownu stirred in his sleep, pulling his arm from around Wonho and twisting slightly, something hard to do when wedged between another person and the back of the couch.  Without the support of Shownu, Wonho rolled off the couch and fell onto the floor.  He woke up in a second, jolted awake from impact with the ground.  Lucky for him, Hyungwon had just walked in the door and saw the whole thing unfold.  He looked down at his roommate and laughed.

"Yah!  It really hurt, stop laughing."  Wonho whined.  He got up and hit Shownu with a pillow, knowing it wouldn't wake the other.  

"You two are disgustingly cute together.  Why don't you just move in together?  Spare my eyes the sight of walking in on you two making out again."  After their second or third official date, Shownu worked up the courage to make the first move and ever since Wonho's been hooked.  Wonho ignored his roommate and embarked on the impossible task of trying to wake the bear on his couch.  He ended up just rolling Shownu off the couch and onto the floor.  The dude was a log when he slept.  Shownu looked around confused and rubbed his eyes while he sat up.

"Finally.  Come on sleepy it's gym time."  Wonho exclaimed.

"But it's Sunday."  Shownu mumbled, his voice gravely from sleep.  Wonho resisted the urge to kiss him while Hyungwon was still in the room and pulled Shownu onto his feet.

"You skipped Wednesday."  

"I had a final.  It's almost winter break anyway."  Shownu complained.  Wonho let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair.  Shownu fell back onto the couch, pulling Wonho with him.  

"Gross, I'm going to go now."  Hyungwon announced, but neither of them were listening.

"Shownu!  We were going to study later too.  We can't just lie here all day."  Wonho squeaked out as Shownu kissed along his jaw.  He could feel Shownu pout into the crook of his neck.  

"Then go to the gym and then study."  Shownu teased, his arms holding Wonho against him.  For a little, Wonho tried to wiggle his way out, but despite the frequent workouts, he couldn't get free.  Insead he launched a different tactic.  

"Fine, you win."  Wonho said as he leaned down and pressed his lips against Shownu's.  His hands traveled Shownu's torso and s under his shirt before pinching Shownu's side.  Wonho made use of the surprise attack to jump off the couch.  He stuck his tongue out before going into his room to get dressed.  When he came back out he threw at shirt at a lounging Shownu.  Wonho went into the kitchen to make something for breakfast and tried to ignore the reflection of Shownu taking his shirt off in the reflection of the window.  

"What are you making?"  Shownu asked as he walked up behind Wonho and looked over his shoulder.  "Oh no, we are not eating ramen for breakfast.  We are going out or something."  Shownu shook his head and took the pot of water from Wonho and put it in the sink.  He pulled Wonho to the door and put his shoes on before dragging his boyfriend out the door and to a cafe.

Two lattes and some pastries later and they split up to get their gym bags and some books to study for the last few final exams.  Shownu got to his dorm and found Minhyuk and Kihyun still sleeping.  He quietly got a change of clothes, a water bottle, other gym necessities, and his textbooks before slipping out the door again.  When he walked into the campus gym he saw Wonho leaning against a wall scrolling through something on his phone.  

"Is your phone more interesting than me?"  Shownu asked as he walked up to Wonho, a slight pout on his face.

"Maybe..."  Wonho smirked and put his phone away as they walked to the locker room.  Wonho was already in gym clothes but decided to hover by the door waiting for Shownu to change.  He pretended to be occupied with his phone while not so low key stealing glances at Shownu's .  Shownu could practically feel Wonho's eyes on him changing, not that it was a bad thing.

"Ready?"  Shownu chirped.  

"Yep."  Wonho replied, trying to act like he hadn't totally been creeping on Shownu.  They went into the work out space and got started.  They took turns spotting each other while bench pressing, making sure neither one got crushed by 90+ kilos.  20 reps later and Wonho was doing pull ups on the side of the room and Shownu was running on a treadmill.  The treadmills were positioned in front of a wall of mirrors so Shownu could see Wonho from where he was.  Since it was Sunday there weren't many other students at the gym.  Both of them were casting side long glances at the other but not a word was spoken.  Wonho decided to up the stakes a little bit.  He pulled his sweat soaked shirt off and ruffled his hair with a towel before going back to whatever this is.  

Shownu tried to keep a straight face but it was hard with Wonho's abs staring him in the face.  There was some serious tension in the air.

Okay, two can play at that game.  Shownu thought.  He slowed to a stop on the treadmill and went over to the rack of dumbbells, pulling his shirt over his head on the short walk over.  Wonho's white chocolate abs and Shownu's lightly tanned abs complimented each other quite well.  Even covered in sweat Shownu thought Wonho looked pretty y.  After a very intense stare off, they both moved towards the locker room at the same time.  They were lucky no one came into the locker room because they would have walked in on quite the scene.  Shownu had pressed Wonho up against the lockers and they were very intensely making out.  Maybe twenty minutes later (they lost track of time) they were changing into clean clothes and on their way out of the gym and towards the main library.  

"We probably should have taken showers before we left the gym."  Shownu said as they walked into the building.  Clean clothes didn't equate to being clean.  

"Probably.  Too late now though."  Wonho replied as they sat down at a table and pulled out their notebooks and textbooks.  The library was much busier than the gym on a Sunday afternoon.  There were probably a few hundred students at that one library, all studying for final exams.  

"Hey, next semester do you want to move in with me and Hyungwon?"  Wonho asked.

"Is he okay with that?"  Shownu was excited and worried at the same time.  Excited because Wonho just asked him to move in with him.  Worried because he didn't know how Minhyuk and Kihyun would react.

"Yeah, I asked him about it a few days ago.  He's never around much anyway.  He's a social butterfly."

"Sure, I don't know how Minhyuk and Kihyun will take the news though.  We've been roommates since freshman year."

"Wow, that's a really long time.  Do you think they'll be mad?"  Wonho had hungout with them more as he and Shownu got closer.  Both of their friends had started hanging out together actually.  Then Wonho got an idea.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

AN: It's not rlly fluffy but I'll try in the next one.  Thanks for all the suggestions I'll try to work them into other chapters too.  And I have found some (short term) direction with the story!! yay!!  see you in the next one! ;)