Practice Makes Perfect

Swipe Right

It was the day before the showcase and all the guys were practicing their asses off.  They were probably four hours into practice and the mirrors were starting to get a little foggy.  Multiple times they had to wipe down the floors because they were dripping so much sweat.  

"I... I can't...  No more..."  Minhyuk huffed as he fell to the floor.  Everyone followed suit, sitting down or sprawling across the floor.

"I can't believe we still have to practice with Got7."  Jooheon exhaled, panting as he wiped his face with a towel.  As if on cue, there was a knock on the door.  Without waiting for someone to open the door, Jackson burst in.

"Hello!"  He greeted, cheerful as ever.  "Woah, you guys look dead."  Shownu got up and gave Jaebum a sweaty bro hug.

"Hyung, are you guys going to be okay to keep practicing?"  Jaebum asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah, just give us a minute."  Shownu replied, looking around at the floor of his exhausted roommates.  It took a while, but they found the energy to get up and keep practicing.  Soon enough it was Got7 who was passed out on the floor from exhaustion, the X Clan still dying but laughing at the pained expressions of their friends.

"I think that's a good place to stop.  Oh God I think I'm going to die."  Jinyoung panted out.  They had gotten to the practice room three or so hours ago but it felt like an eternity.  

"Yeah, we should stop."  Shownu nodded in agreement.  He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was almost seven at night.  It took them a long while to get up off the floor and change into dry clothes.  Eventually they all said goodbye and went off to their own houses.  Hyungwon was walking while texting and had he not been with the other six, he probably would have walked into a tree.  

"Jeez dude, that's like the third time in the past ten minutes.  Who are you even texting?"  Kihyun asked.

"Just a friend."  Hyungwon asnwered dismissively.  He was texting Jeonghan.  They were talking pretty frequently, they had even hungout again that week.  If he was being honest with himself, Hyungwon actually really enjoyed talking to Jeonghan.  

Wonho looked over at Hyungwon and chuckled, knowing who this "friend" was.  

Jeonghan: I saw you guys in the practice room.  You looked good :)

Hyungwon: Thanks, are you going to the showcase tomorrow?

Jeonghan: Yeah, a few of my friends are in it too

Hyungwon: Cool so I'll see you then

Jeonghan: Yep! See you tomorrow xoxo

"Wow, even hugs and kisses?  You sure you aren't gay?"  Wonho asked, peeking over at Hyungwon's texts.

"Oh my God you scared me."  Hyungwon jumped back a step but calmed after realizing it was just Wonho.  "No, he's just a nice friend."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that."  Wonho smirked and walked back over to Shownu, putting an arm around his waist.

It was late and no one felt like cooking, so the seven of them decided to find a place to eat.

"I want ramen!"  Wonho announced.  Everyone else groaned at the suggestion.  "Please?  Pretty pretty please?"  Wonho begged Shownu, hanging off his arm like a little kid.

"Let's do rock paper scissors.  Whoever wins gets to pick where we go."  Minhyuk said.  And so, fate decided that Wonho would win and, much to the other boys disappointment, they ended up at Wonho's favorite ramen place.  

~~~~~~~~~~

AN: A few more chapters to go!! :)