Practice

Swipe Right

The seven of them got ready and went to the dance building at the university.  There were a lot of practice rooms and the students could use them whenever they wanted.  

"Okay, let's get started!"  Minhyuk shouted the second they walked into the practice room.

"Do you remember the choreography?"  Shownu asked Wonho.

"Of course."  He replied with a bright smile.  They all warmed up and then Shownu turned the music on.  He and Wonho led their practice, with Wonho watching the two youngest to make sure they didn't fool around too much.  

"Kihyun it's like this.  Da da dam, turn, out and cross."  Shownu explained.  Kihyun stumbled a little but after a while he got the choreography figured out.  

They practiced as a group for at least three hours and by the end of it they were all exhausted.  Jooheon looked dead, sweat dripping into his eyes.  Shownu's snapback was drenched with sweat and Wonho's hair looked like he had just come out of the shower.  

"Hyung can we stop for today?  I have homework to do."  Kihyun asked, whining slightly.  Shownu just nodded, he didn't have the strength to talk himself.  After their short break of lying on the floor, they all got up to change into dry clothes and get water.

"Do you think we're ready for the showcase?"  Changkyun asked Wonho.

"Yeah, we just need a little more practice before next week."  Wonho assured Changkyun that they would be great on stage.  It wasn't a competition or anything, more of a talent show.  Tomorrow they were practicing with Got7 for their collaboration stage.  

"Hey, Wonho.  I gotta go talk with a professor.  I'll see you back at the house okay?"  Shownu said, walking up to Wonho and Changkyun.

"Okay, I'll see you later then."  He kissed Shownu on the lips for a brief moment, causing their roommates to fake gag at their PDA.  They all eventaully left the practice room to do whatever else they needed to do that day.  Wonho and Hyungwon went out to get something to eat and just talk.  Since they moved in with everyone else, the two hadn't talked, just the two of them, in a while.  They sat down at a small table outside the cafeteria and set their trays on the table.  They joked and laughed, falling back into their old habits.  Hyungwon would tease Wonho about getting married and Wonho would tease Hyungwon about seeing the same person for more than a week.  It was comfortable.

"Hey, Hyungwon.  Did you hear what I said?"  Wonho asked, waving his hand to get Hyungwon's attention.

"What?  Sorry, I got distracted.  What did you say?"  Hyungwon turned his attention back to Wonho.  He had caught the eye of another student sitting on the grassy area outside the cafeteria.  Her light brown hair fell just below her shoulders, a few strands falling into the her face.  Hyungwon wondered if he had seen her somewhere before and had stopped hearing what Wonho was saying.

"Dude, you're not even paying attention to me anymore."  Wonho said, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry, give me a minute, I'll be right back."  Hyungwon said, still looking in the direction of the other student.  Wonho turned around to see what Hyungwon was looking at and just shook his head, laughing a little.  Hyungwon got up and walked over to the student, sitting in front of them.  She pulled their ear buds out and looked up at Hyungwon, shading her eyes from the sun with her hand.

"Hi, I'm Hyungwon.  I just noticed you from over there and wanted to say hi."  Hyungwon greeted.  "Sorry, that sounded kind of creepy.  I wasn't like, watching you.  Well, I kind of was...  Okay... I'm going to go, sorry I disturbed you."  Hyungwon felt something weird in his stomach.  Normally he was smooth with girls.  This wasn't like him.

"I'm Jeonghan.  I noticed you too."  He replied, smiling.  Oh .  Hyungwon thought.

~~~~~~~

AN:  Yay more frequent updates!  I'm thinking of winding things down with this story :(  it's been fun to write and thank you all for the love and support <3