Gambling

Swipe Right

Shownu was at his friend Jaebum's frat party and he had brought along some friends.  He, Kihyun, and Minhyuk were in the kitchen of the frat house when Jaebum's friend and frat brother Jackson slid through the door and slipped, almost falling.  

"Jeez Jackson, it's a miracle you don't trip more during practice."  Jinyoung mocked.  He and Yugyeom were having an arguement over who was the better dancer when their idiot friend stumbled into the kitchen.  Jaebum followed Jackson in to grab some beers and laughed at his friends.

"Of course Shownu is the better dancer."  He remarked as he opened the fridge.  Jinyoung and Yugyeom stared back at their hyung, eyes darting between Jaebum and Shownu.  "You should join our dance team.  Then you could live here and party with us all the time."  Jaebum said to Shownu.

"Thanks Jaebum but I'll pass.  And I'm sure Jinyoungie and Yugyeomie are just as good as I am."  Shownu said shyly. 

"Ey hyung, you know you're good."  Kihyun yelled a little too loudly.  Minhyuk flinched at how loud he was and took away his beer can.

"Kihyun-ah I'm going to have to cut you off dude.  You're way too drunk right now."  Minhyu raised the can above Kihyun's head and laughed as the shorter tried to jump to reach it.

"I know!  Have a dance battle!"  Jackson shouted, startling the rest of them and making Jinyoung spill his beer.

"Yah!"  Jinyoung shouted.

"Sorry..."  Jackson pulled back and his voice got small.  A mad Jinyoung was not a good Jinyoung.

"That's a good idea, you guys should battle."  Jaebum spoke up, pulling Jinyoung's attention away from Jackson.  Yugyeom dragged his hyungs out into the living room and shouted for a crowd.  In no time, the whole party had shifted focus to the three dancers.  

"They need a penalty!"  Youngjae shouted from the second floor.

"Oooh, they should run around campus !"  Someone shouted.  "Do a keg stand!!!"  Another yelled.

After much arguement they decided to just make a fake Tinder account for the loser.  It was the funniest thing they could think of without risking expulsion and without getting sick.

Someone turned the already loud music up and changed the song to something more upbeat and electronic.  The three of them slowly got their desired feeling and started dancing.  It was a large house for just a seven person dance team but with so many people packed into it, it was a wonder no one got kicked.  After a while Jaebum yelled to cut the music and took over as referee.  

"Okay!  If you think Shownu-hyung won, make some noise!!"  There was a thunderus applause.

"Make some noise for Jinyoung!"  At this point people were just yelling and banging on furniture because they were drunk and wanted to be loud.

"Yugyeom!!"  Jaebum finished.  They were going to get noise complaints from their neighbors in the morning.  Guaranteed.  It was a close call but Shownu had the least amount of applause, followed by Yugyeom, leaving Jinyoung as the winner.  Shownu hung his head, kind of upset but too drunk to really care too much.  Someone had taken his phone and was making a profile for him.  When he got his phone back, he swipped through some profile pictures and about an hour later, he got a match.  There was a crowd around him as he pulled up the profile and someone snatched his phone out of his hands again.

"Yah!"  He yelled at Minhyuk.  However, he had dashed off and was typing furiously into Shownu's phone.

"Hehe, he's cute.  I forgot you were into boys for a second."  Minhyuk teased as he ran up the stairs.  After a few more texts, Minhyuk threw the phone to Kihyun, who was downstairs and way too wasted to properly catch anything.  Kihyun fumbled with the phone before it fell to the ground, the screen cracking.

"Oh !"  Kihyun slurred.  Shownu playfully tackled Minhyuk before going downstairs to get his phone.

"Damn..."  Shownu muttered, picking up his phone to examine the damage.  

"Maybe we should go back to our dorm..."  Minhyuk said as he got back downstairs.  The three of them were very drunk and it was almost 1AM.

"Yeah, we should get Kihyun to bed before he gets himself hurt."  Shownu agreed, looking at their friend.  Kihyun was currently stumbling around the first floor trying to pick up girls.  The two of them apologized on behalf of Kihyun and dragged him out of the house after saying bye to Jaebum and his roommates.  On their walk back to their dorm, Shownu's phone went off.  

Wonho: Hey cutie ;)  

Shownu looked at his phone confused, but ignored the message because Kihyun had decided to start puking up all his mistakes when they were only meters from their dorm building.

~~~~~~~

AN: I love Got7 and Monsta X and they're all such great dancers!! I don't actually know who I think is a better dancer because I love them all ... lol

Comment, share thoughts - feedback is welcome <3 :D see you in the next chapter

made some minor edits because I was rereading it and noticed some mistakes