First Meeting

Teenage love

 

NOTE: The orange collor is for Gwen's POV, Green is for Jino's POV

"Annyeong haseyo!" A cheerful greetings came out from a white dressed girl. 

She was on the SM Ent building. It has been a while since the last time she visited the building.

"Annyeong haseyo Gwen! It's been a while since the last time you came here right? I haven't see you in days!" Said the nice security guard

"Oh yeah! I got a lot homeworks to do.. And I really mean, A LOT! There's like no days without homework!"

"Well of course they are. You're a 10 graders now! Of course they give you tons of homework! That's what students do, right?" The security guard chuckled

"Haha Yeah.. Well, I should get going now. I missed my oppas so bad! See you later Mr. Kim! Annyeong!"

And so, the girl run a bit to the elevator. She heards that the new group, SM The Ballad is recording in the 5th floor. She's not really a little girl. She's 16, but she still has the spirit of a 5 years old girl.

The boys are still recording I suppose.. I better just take a sit on the waiting room..

Gwen take a sit on the waiting room. After a while she waits, the boys come out from the room.

“Kyuhyun Oppa! Jonghyun Oppa! Jay Oppa!” She let a shout and run towards them.

“Yah! Gwen? What are you doing here?! Ah, I miss you so much!” Kyuhyun says and give her a thight hug. Jonghyun and Jay do the same afterwards.

“Haha.. I miss you all too! I have works to do.. You know, being an 10 graders is hard! They give me lots of homework!”

“It must’nt be that hard.. We passed through it, and see! We’re still alive!” Jonghyun joked.

“Haha yeah.. Ummm.. Annyeong!” Gwen says to a new guy she doesn’t recognize.

He must be the new guy..

"Oh umm, Annyeong" The boy replies. He gave a sweet cute smile.

Wow.. This guy is cute..

"Hi! I'm Gwen! Kim Gwen" Gwen greets and pull out her hand.

"Hi! I'm Jino.. Cho Jino"

"You must be new guy.. How are my oppas? Are they mean to you?"

"Yah! What do you mean by that!" Jonghyun shouts.

"Haha anni.. They're nice" Jino replies.

"Oh I see.. Just tell me if they're bad! I'm gonna punish them!" Gwen says

"You can't punish us.. We're older, smarter, AND taller than you!" Jay says and took her phone then put it high.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!" Gwen says and starting to jump to get her phone back.

Omo~ This girl is cute..

The boys laughed and give back her phone. Then, Jay's and Jonghyun's phone rang.

"Umm.. Sorry, I gotta go. I have another schedule now" Jay says

"Me too.. So, guess see you around?" Jonghyun replies.

"Okay!" Gwen replies. Jay and Jonghyun hugs her.

"Annyeong oppa! Be safe!" Gwen shouts.

"You too dongsaeng!" Jay and Jonghyun replies.

"Sooo.. I suppose you're hungry, right Gwen? I'm starving.. Let's go grab some lunch!" Kyuhyun says

"Okay!" Gwen agrees and started to walk with Kyuhyun.

"Aren't you gonna come?" Gwen says to Jino that's still standing there like an idiot.

"Oh ummm, right" He starts to walk.

"Yah! You should be more faster! I'm starving!" Gwen says and take Jino's hand.

This girl is so brave.. God, I'm nervous now! She's so cute!

I don't know why, I just grab his hand.. I hope he doesn't think that I'm weird.. I guess I kinda have a crush on him..

=========================================================================================================================

So! This is the first chapter I've made.. Kinda weeird doesn't it? Well, I'm still new at this game so, if your read this story, please leave a comment so I can get better and better! :)