Drunk (Part 1)

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls were playing Truth or Dare and of course just like in every party this involved drinking. It also involved Taeyeon confessing that 'Yes' she has had kissed a girl before, which came out as a shock for the youngest girl. 

 

 

Seohyun POV

 

 

Taeyeon had kissed a girl? Well that’s a surprise. Fany and Yoona unnies didn’t look shocked so I guess her closest friends already knew about it, maybe that was just some dare game.

 

 

Surprisingly Yuri brought me back from my transe when she lightly punched me and whispered “Stop staring”.

 

 

Gosh, I did that again?

 

 

Taeyeon didn't seem to notice because she has drunken a lot during the whole party and now she was just looking around.

 

 

It was my turn but my mind was blank since the last question so I gulped. Jessica looked at me concerned “mhm..I can go on if you don’t…“ but soon I interrupted her and said “okay..so..Never Have I Ever…I was..I’m in…love…I don’t know how to form this question.“

 

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows ironically “obviously” but she didn't drink.

 

 

Actually none of us except Jessica drank. So they all decided it was a bad question and it was Jessica’s turn to speak, but Yuri interrupted her leaning closer, kissing her cheek and whispering “I don‘t know if falling in love counts…”

 

 

Oh, they looked sweet. 

 

 

But…well let's face it... instead of continuing being cute Jessica ruined it for me... we‘re all drunk now so I wasn't that surprised when Jessica questioned curiously „So..Never Have I Ever…Done it.“

 

 

She didn't have to say what because we all knew what she meant by these few words, and kind of simultaniuosly Yuri and Jessica drank their beers, surprising no one.

 

 

Unexpectedly (for me) Taeyeon drank too. Are you kidding me? She even looked at me seductively when she noticed me staring. If that was not enough she also winked.

 

 

We played the game for few more rounds until some girls had to go home. Yuri was one of them, so she kissed Jessica on the lips saying goodbye. 

 

 

Most girls were leaving one after the other, but Taeyeon  didn't seem to notice a

Please log in to read the full chapter