If Only

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up hearing “I Just Wanna Dance”.

 

I was really obsessed with this song but I kind of regretted making it my ring tone because most of the time it drove me inside.

 

I groaned to myself and soon took the phone still moving only minimally “Hello” my voice was hoarser than I expected it to be.

 

“Where are you? Seriously Seo? You better tell me you’re on your way or I will come there and get your out of bed myself…”

 

I was still half asleep and it took me about 30 seconds to realize what was happening. HellSica sounded pissed off but I’m not surprised. I mean… I’m 20 minutes late.

 

“Are you there? ARE YOU ASLEEP?”

 

She knows me too well. Now I’m really in trouble. I coughed to clear my voice and sit down slowly while answering “yeah…am…I am listening…”

 

My head hurt and I couldn’t see properly what was in front of me, still a little bit dizzy after yesterday.

 

“You should be here! Do I have to call someone else so they will help me? I mean… I asked you one thing and you’re sleeping!”

 

“Aaarghh…” was all I managed to let out with still buzzing head. “Jessica unnie…”

 

“You know what? Whatever. I can take care of all of that myself. You can just go back to sleep! I bet you have been drinking yesterday! You should really stop with that act of hurt when you haven’t ever been with her. You barely know Taeyeon and still you’re like obsessed!”

 

Jessica practically shouted and this got me out of my trance immediately.

 

Fighting with one of my friends was the last thing I wanted. Especially now. Especially on this day.

 

I guess Jessica also realized that her words hurt me because after a pause she spoke more calmer and quieter.

 

“Look…I don’t mean that… I’m just angry. You promised to help me and you’re not here and it would take you forever to actually get here. Though I guess you might be sabotaging it…because well..I guess it should be hard to be around Taeyeon on this day”.

 

“The only thing that actually hurts me is knowing that she will never look at me…the way I look at her…and she…I guess she will never know how I am feeling…”

Please log in to read the full chapter