Make Our Dreams Come True

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Since she was a little girl Seohyun wished she can sing and perform in front of crowds of people while they chant her name.

 

 

She used to run around the house and make little shows for her parents, her relatives, her friends, even singing with a spoon making everyone around her laugh like it was a comedy show not a legitimate performance. 

 

 

Seohyun met two of her best friends Hwang Tiffany (nicknamed as Fany) and Kim Taeyeon (who she always called Tae) while she was still in kindergarden and the girls shared the same passion as she did.

 

 

So quite soon (just when they started highschool) all three of them started preparing and writing songs. They were silly children songs about trees, grass, games but they tried so hard and spend hours writing lyrics.

 

 

Instead of playing outside like other kids those days, they sat and practiced showing the determination.

 

 

Rehearsal after rehearsal.

 

 

Also, they had amazing voices even if they didn't realize it at the moment.

 

 

More years passed but things didn't change. The girls started watching idols competition shows when they were fourteen years old. They sat around in Taeyeon’s room and voted for their favorites, cried if they didn't win and get really angry if someone they didn't like won instead.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter