Drabbles 4.0: Dorks

Recreations: SeoTae Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

[Argument]

 

No, I’m pretty sure it was me,” Taeyeon says firmly, arms folded over her chest and with a smirk on her lips.

 

Seohyun rolls her eyes and looks at Yoona standing next to them. She hopes to get some help from her best friend, but instead of voicing anything out Yoona just stares at her two friends that started dating not so long ago, but actually annoys her at the moment with their constant bickering for no apparent reason.

 

While Seohyun stares at Yoona, Taeyeon continues to poke at her girlfriend’s hand just to get her attention.

 

“We are not having this discussion again, Tae.”

 

“But… You started it!”

 

“I simply stated that I had been the one to admit my feelings first. That is hardly what I would call starting a discussion.”

 

Seohyun comments as a matter of fact, reminding her girlfriend without breaking eye contact and not giving up to Taeyeon’s whining.

 

“And I told you that it had been me, because I’m pretty sure I fall for you before even knowing your name”.

 

“I learned your name within five minutes of meeting you. I have excellent memory!”

 

Seohyun counterattacks proudly.

 

“So? That’s not the point!”

 

“Was there ever a point in this discussion, really?”

 

Taeyeon frowns but laughs almost instantly after that “I like getting you worked up, it’s fun.”

Please log in to read the full chapter